Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff

Squeak

May 18, 2023, 10:01:17 AM5/18/23
Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
May 16th 2023 5:24 pm 200,461 words (232 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Levels of Fertility:

Hitler was a Catholic and capped his blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with an Egyptian dink. Hitler knew the power of placing a symbol of fertility on top of another symbol of fertility. But why did Hitler cap his blinkin’ fertility tree with an Egyptian penis rather than with a star, which represents the sun, another symbol of fertility?!!! And why didn’t Hitler place a star on top of the Egyptian penis and then place the whole affair on top of a blinkin’ tree, it would be three levels of fertility idols, one above the other above the other?!!! Probababbly Hitler lost the war because Stalin did just that, Stalin had a star mounted on top of his Egyptian dink which was mounted on top of his blinkin’ tree, and it was a military secret. Hitler also lost the war because he used the railways to transport Jews to death camps, trains carrying food, munitions and other war supplies were sidelined in order to transport the Jews to ovens and mass graves. And then there was the issue of Hitler being traumatized by having to paint the fat-assed women in Vienna. Anyway, some arsehole dictator may yet come along and stick a fish on top of a star placed upon an Egyptian dink mounted upon a blinkin’ evergreen tree, and people would vote for him because it is tradition to vote for those who pose beside the blinkin’idols. It is a serious matter because if you do it wrong and lose the war you may end up with wooden stake or a tree trunk shoved up your rectum (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Anyway, God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The end result of turning trees into decorated idols is that you get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You have a choice, you may either turn trees into decorated idols and mock, slander, libel, shun, rob, assault and torture to death in psychiatric facilities those who criticize your pagan idolatry, and end up getting a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole, or you may be silent about it all and still lose your nations and still get a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole. Or you may try to tell people that God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols and get mocked, slandered, libeled, shunned, robbed, assaulted and tortured, and have a needle stuck in your bum. The choice is yours. It starts by mocking those who tell you that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, tell the individual that they are wearing a tinfoil hat and that they should shut their God-damned mouths and take another pill.

The Story of Amy Sedgwick:

After the first injection Amy Sedgwick noticed that she had numbness in her feet and so decided to take the booster, then she died. Obviously she failed to get a big enough tree and decorate it to a great enough degree. They are fertility idols, they will restore your fertility and save your nations. Perhaps she failed to drape enough tinfoil on her blinkin' tree. Or perhaps she failed to get the lights to blink fast enough. Or more likely she failed to cap her pagan fertility idol with a miniature glittering golden Egyptian obelisk (penis) or with a miniature shiny silver Egyptian obelisk (penis). How can the fertility tree be effective and maintain your fertility if you arseholes fail to cap the damn thing with an Egyptian penis? Capping your fertility tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis is like getting a booster. The churches taught her to turn trees into decorated idols, many of these churches cap their roofs with miniature Egyptian penises, then they also teach the sheep to cap their blinkin' trees with Egyptian penises as well. Why did she not listen to the crap and cap her blinkin' tree with an Egyptian penis? The magic of the fertility tree idol is impaired when one doth not cap it with the secondary fertility idol, and she lost her fertility and then her life. Now her family members will attend the church and hear assurances that she is up in heaven with Mary, looking down and protecting them all, and so they will hand over yet more cash as the assurances sound so good. Likely she was twitching, convulsing and necrotizing before she died, likely her vagina was necrotizing from the snake venom in the injections and she stunk like death before she died, now Amy can be the patron saint of the necrotizing vaginas. And it is all because she failed to cap her pagan fertility tree idol with the secondary Egyptian pagan fertility idol. The family may now place a decorated fertility tree wreath made from a branch of her decorated fertility tree blinkin' idol upon her grave stone. Maybe if you also cap her grave stone with a miniature Egyptian dink as well she will rise up from the dead. How can it hurt?

I think it is absolutely hilarious. I spoke out against the churches in 1988 for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, for censoring Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and was repeatedly arrested and repeatedly tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists who said I think too much about cannibals, penises and children. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is mock me, openly laugh at me, slander and libel me, call me a pedophile, rob me and assault me further. Then they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan idols there, then posted these photos of their children on Facebook where the witches shop for their next meal. It was so vitally important to post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook that parents would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then they elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed "Obama" shared their values when he published photographs of himself posing with the greatly beloved fertility idols.

Just as you folks were unable to tolerate God's Word in Scripture, just as you were unable to tolerate my words quoting Scripture that contradicted your church teachings, God was unable to further tolerate this bimbo's life. Absolutely hilarious. You folks are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve this and more. -Proverbs 1:24-26.

Mind Control:
You praise yourselves thinking you are immune to mind control yet continue to turn trees into decorated idols, and turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. It is so vitally important for you arseholes to post photographs of your children posing with the pagan fertility idols that you would do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph.

So what if God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, what doth He know?!!! So what if embracing pagan fertility rites results in God allowing your nation to be taken over by members of alternative fertility cults?!!! Your traditions are more important than abiding by The Word of God and more important than your nations.

The CIA funded torture research at The University of Saskatchewan's Department of Psychiatry, those who are "treated" with the most horrid of the drugs were those people who criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Word and were those people who exclaimed that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You don't care, your concern is maintaining tradition. You folks support churches that are capped with Egyptian penises, churches that teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, churches that teach you to cap your blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis. You cap your pagan fertility tree idols with another pagan fertility idol (an Egyptian penis or a star) and then laugh at those people who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for daring to say so. You collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and think it funny, and even funnier when you hear of me tortured for years for daring to speak out against it. You are at war against God and are outraged against me rather than outraged against the cannibals running your churches and governments. Good luck to you, I sure hope you win.

Take Another Pill:

You lie to your children and get them to engage in the pagan fertility rites, you post pictures of them standing next to your pagan idols. It is so damn important for you arseholes to post the photos on the internet that you would even do so when they are playing with their penises in the photographs. You cover your blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell those who criticize your pagan traditions that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should take another pill. You follow the church teachings to the letter, you see the priests and ministers cap their blinkin' fertility tree idols with miniature Egyptian obelisks (another pagan fertility idol) and you do the same. You see the priests and ministers cap their churches with miniature Egyptian penises and see them turn their churches into blinkin' temples of fertility so you turn your homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility as well. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The result of embracing the pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults.

Cannibalism is another pagan fertility rite just like your blinkin' tree idols. The priests and ministers censor Scripture indicating that we have cannibals in our midst, then they publish books claiming that their missionaries civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa, and they do so without quoting Scripture exposing the existence of cannibals. Then when people point out that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and point out that Scripture indicates that God is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, you have the person arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for disrupting the community. In 1988 I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and said that they were censoring Scripture referring to cannibalism, I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals. The years of torture were horrendous, all people could do is call me a pedophile and assault me further, and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

The Americans and other westerners honor their dead veterans by placing statues of soldiers next to or directly upon Egyptian penises. Then they bow to these Egyptian dinks when they place decorative wreaths made from evergreen tree branches at the base of these dinks. Then they place these pagan fertility wreaths upon the graves of their war dead, they use the dead soldiers to push their Catholic beliefs upon others. Then when a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal posed for photos while standing next to the pagan idols the Americans voted for him because they assumed he shared their values.

You lie to your children and deserve the loss of your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. Your compassion is limited to your pagan traditions. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and instead you laughed at me (and assaulted me further) and flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there. Then you posted the photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook and see a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then your priests and ministers parroted their own media and parroted their own politicians (the Catholic Church owns these other institutions and use them to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols) and demanded you take the snake venom, gene-altering death jabs, and you did so because you liked the smell of the pine trees in the churches, you thought it was Holy.

Anyway, just as you pagan arseholes think that me being brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities is hilarious, I in turn think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious.

In the News:

In the news (not the mainstream news) in February 2023, the bullshit Covid injections varied greatly in toxicity, the most lethal doses were distributed to Republican held jurisdictions. The people of European descent were injected with a lethal concoction while the African, Asian and Latin American invaders were exempt from taking the poison. In the news (not the mainstream news) in March 2023 many of the jabbed men are reporting problems with their penises and testicles, and male fetuses that are not developing their penises fully and are unlikely to be born alive.

You may counteract this by getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. Try getting the trees to blink a little faster. You have a choice, you may cap the top of your blinkin’ tree with either a miniature glittering golden or a miniature sparkling silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) or with a star (a representation of your solar fertility god), you are capping your fertility tree idol with another another fertility idol. That should work (Proverbs 1:24-26).

I can't recommend enough the importance of mocking, libeling, slandering, assaulting, arresting and having people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities when they dare to speak out against your churches and their (your) fertility tree idols. The priests, ministers and trees are all very sensitive and should not be exposed to the bad vibes, the hate and the misinformation. For each and every person facing years of brutal horrid torture in the psychiatric facilities and who begs for assistance to flee the problems that they themselves created, there should be an equal and opposite reaction by flying to tropical resorts and posing for photographs with the pagan idols there. Remember to post the photos of your children posing with the fertility tree idols on Facebook, even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph. They are fertility tree idols, it is only right for you folks to masturbate a little while standing next to your blinkin' fertility tree.

Seats are reserved at our western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists, who Trudeau allows to "work" in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens. These people are your first line of defense, they are here to protect others from hearing the disinformation and the hate spewed out by those who read their Bibles and found some issue with the trees or with the Egyptian penises capping the church roofs.

See the photo of the homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, see the cheer that the decorated evergreen trees bring him and his family. That cheer and happiness can also be your cheer and happiness, if only you had bigger trees and decorated them to greater degrees. Good luck to you, enjoy your holidays whether here at home or at your tropical resort.

Enjoy Your Blinkin’ Trees:

You are facing this shit now because you were ok with people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You deserve every bit of this shit show. You are so entirely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror that you will not even acknowledge they exist. Most all have died, Jesus preserved my life so that I may give testimony against you.

Rather than show compassion to the victims of psychiatric horror, when they complain of the treatment you folks are most apt to laugh and tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats and to take another pill. I criticized your Catholic churches, said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penis up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I said that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals. She tortured me on and off for years, I begged for assistance to flee the country, people repeatedly called me a pedophile and assaulted me further.

Rather than lift a finger for me, they (Christians) laughed at me and assaulted me further, then they flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there. It was so damn important for them to photograph their children posing with the pagan idols that the parents would post the photos on Facebook even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to them, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the children are eaten before the child is killed.

Then they (Christians) elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photos of him posing with the pagan idols.

I am done begging for assistance to flee the country, now I beg God to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. You do not care, you think your prayers are oh so powerful while my prayers have no effect.

The Love of Disney:

People love Disney as the characters teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites. They also love Disney for they teach of good witches and of ghosts and angels rather than of cannibals. Disney is an extension of the corrupt church, they are owned by and required to aid that church to teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites and get your trees to blink. The corrupt church requires you to abide by the winter fertility festival as different aspects of it are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate, then people lie to their children about the entire affair.

They hear that I faced years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture for saying such, that I begged for assistance to flee the country, then they giggle with glee and fly to tropical resorts so they may pose with the pagan idols there. It is so damn important for them to post photos on Facebook of their children posing with the pagan idols that they would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the pagan idols.

The Americans ignored decades of reports of American service men and others being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and now see themselves as heroes because they speak up in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of God-damned Catholics. They all want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility.

The American J6 Catholic prisoners all want to be released and join with you to decorate the graves of the war dead with decorative fertility wreaths made from the branches of their pagan fertility trees. They want to find a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, then bow to the penis as they place their fertility wreath at the base of the dink. Then they want to fly to Saskatoon and catch a connecting flight up north so they may hunt and fish, they ignore that the CIA funded torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. Many people died, almost everybody that was tortured in the psychiatric facilities are dead.

All I can do is cry out to God against you filthy God-damned Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers, I beg God to honour His many assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your filthy apostate children. You think your prayers are oh so powerful while that mine have no effect. Go take another booster.

Lobbying Cannibals:

When you demand that the governments get rid of their Dominion voting machines, or demand that the governments stop the invasion, you are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. They eat people, they are cannibals. They rape, torture, kill and eat children and also adults (usually the homeless). You folks abide by the dictates of cannibals, even when they use their institutions to teach you to engage in Catholic fertility rites. You like it when they turn churches, schools, shopping malls, courts of law, hospitals and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, indeed, you swoon when you see the trees blink in front of your local church, they modeled the behaviour and then you follow suit and turn your own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. You hear my testimony that I faced years of brutal horrid torture in psychiatric facilities after I dared to state that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that they censor Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols and you don't care. You heard decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and you close your eyes and ears and instead lobby witches to release your favoured J6 prisoners (who are all Catholics, they want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility). The sacrifice you make is killing an evergreen tree, and ignoring those who are tortured to death for daring to point out that the practice is pagan. Then you willingly allow the witches to reserve seats in medical schools to train foreign Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become medical doctors including brutal psychiatrists, and care little that Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens. You care little that the CIA spent billions of dollars developing the brutal drugs and used the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon to develop torture techniques involving these drugs, where most everybody died. You folks don't listen to me, for my words criticize your pagan traditions, and these pagan traditions of yours trump God's Word as well. You ignore that people are tortured to death with psychiatric drugs, they get these drugs injected into their arses, and then you claim that you are the one taking it up the ass. You are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. Go to hell.

As far as you are concerned, it had better be an acceptable sacrifice to God:

They either laughed at or they ignored the victims of psychiatric horror. Decades of reports of veterans and other stripped of their rights and brutally tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and all you pagan pricks want to do is turn trees into decorated idols and sing Jingle Bells. I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years because I criticized the pagan fertility rites taught to you by your churches. Even though God proclaims in Scripture that He is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, you do not care. Your sacrifice is to kill a tree and turn it into a decorated idol, and as far as you are concerned, it had better be an acceptable sacrifice to God, or else. You love your blinkin' trees so very much that you elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because you assumed he shared your values when you saw the photographs of him posing with the pagan idols. The psychiatric abuse was horrendous, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, people laughed at me (and assaulted me further) and flew to tropical resorts where they would pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. It was so damn important for them to post these photographs on Facebook, that they would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that appeals to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

The priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated idols. Then this corrupt church co-opted and used all other institutions to help them teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. It is essential for them to get you to abide by the winter fertility festival for different aspects of this festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate, then you lie to your children about the nature of this shit and violate God's 9th Commandment as well. Then the priests and ministers parroted their own media and parroted their own politicians (the Catholic church owns these institutions) and demanded that their sheep take the bullshit Covid death jab, and they did, for they trusted the priests and ministers and thought they were holy.

The sheep were programmed to shit upon any person who tried to warn them to flee the idolatry. First they mocked those who tried to warn them, they told those who spoke up against the blinkin' trees that they were legalists and were wearing tinfoil hats. If the individual also pointed out the Egyptian penises on the roofs of the churches and pointed out that the Scriptural references to cannibalism were being censored, then the individual would be laughed at, assaulted, expelled and shunned, and efforts would be made to have the individual arrested and tortured for he or she was upsetting the public order. Then when the victim of psychiatric horror complained of the “treatment”, he or she was assaulted further and told to take another pill.

They are fertility idols. You defended your pagan fertility idols with brutal horrid violence and thought it was funny, and then took injections that removed your fertility and your lives, and you deserve it. Now you blame Jews for all your problems. Burn in hell you God-damned Catholic arseholes.

Bible Versions:

The Revised Standard Version (RSV), New King James Version (NKJV), the New American Standard Bible (NASB) are three Bibles that are worth your time to read. Compare some of the poetry in Ecclesiastes between these versions and see which sounds the most polished to you. My suggestion is that you own your own Bible, purchase a King James Version Bible (KJV) and also one or more of the RSV, NKJV and NASB.

Or get a parallel Bible that combines the King James Version together with one of these other three versions. Or seek to obtain a parallel Bible that contains all four Bibles … KJV, NKJV, RSV and NASB. I’d buy a copy if they published one.

Another parallel Bible I wish was published would combine the Revised Version (RV 1881-1885), with the American Standard Version (ASV 1900-1901), with the Revised Standard Version (RSV 1946-1952) and with the New American Standard Bible (NASB 1963-1971). I’d be thrilled if somebody published such a parallel Bible, I’d buy one for myself and at least one as a gift.

Ghosts are not real, I do not appreciate hearing God's Holy Spirit being referred to as a Holy Ghost (or to the holy spirit) but each to their own... overall I like the Revised Standard Version (RSV), it is clear and written eloquently, more eloquently than perhaps any other Bible, yet it has problems (it dothn’t capitalize Deity pronouns for example). I prefer reading from the RSV and consider it overall better than the KJV, RV, ASV, NASB or the NKJV. A parallel Bible containing all six versions (KJV, RV, ASV, RSV, NASB, NKJV) would be very nice.

Some of the Bible versions are very corrupt and contain many purposeful errors, such as The Good News Bible (GNB), the New International Version (NIV), and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), they are not only corrupted but the versions lack eloquence, the words do not flow. Doth your version of the Bible have Jesus strongly disagreeing with the woman over the issue of His mother being blessed? Or doth your Bible have Jesus in full or partial agreement with the old woman? (Luke 11:28)

I personally would not purchase a parallel Bible that contains any one of these three trashy versions (GNB, NIV and NRSV). May you come to an understanding that God and Satan and witches and angels are real while ghosts are not…. the dead are asleep and know nothing. Consider reading the Bible, and a reputable version of it as well. If you desire, spend a few weeks doing comparison studies between these nine versions of Bibles, if you are serious in your study you should find that the three I mention here (GNB, NIV and NRSV) are purposely corrupted, they are evil. There are other versions of Bibles as bad as these three, but I mention these three as they are often accepted as legitimate. Funny that no matter which version of Bible people read from, they continue to turn trees into decorated idols and tithe to churches that push traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments.

Dreams:

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the west side of the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted, there was no life at all, no indication that there was any life at all in the entire city, there were neither people nor animals present. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. Everything, all the cars parked on the street and this restaurant were neat and tidy, I imagine all the other businesses and houses in the city were in similar tidy order. This means that if I were mayor of Saskatoon I wouldn’t have any constituents and nobody would have to bother building up a supply of food reserves. There wouldn’t be anybody to complain about the bike lanes, wouldn’t be anybody advocating for new bike lanes, there wouldn’t be anybody riding bicycles. Then after a period of inactivity the streets of Saskatoon will be full of Chinese people riding bicycles, I predict (I am not a prophet, I’m probably wrong, and this is but my best guess). I also dreamt of 137 Forrester Road, interesting as 411 is 137+137+137.

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden white woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in the stairwell located between the first and second floors of a house converted to suites, it was at 518 12th Street East, near Five Corners in Saskatoon. People had to squeeze by her when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better. That is my interpretation of the dream.

And about the same time I dreamt of a tiny viper in the kitchen, because it was so small nobody thought the snake to be a threat. The snake fled under the refrigerator and was temporarily forgotten. Soon after many dozens of vipers poured out from under the refrigerator and filled the home. Sounds like God wants us to purchase new refrigerators that sit flat on the floor so there is no room for vermin to crawl under. Whatever the dream means, it can’t be any worse than Islamists having you injected with so-called vaccines that contain snake venom, so not to worry.

I dreamt of four horses jumping east over vehicles parked on the road and landing upon Sam’s front lawn, they turned around and jumped over the vehicles again and headed back to the west, except for one horse that stumbled when it tried to jump back over the vehicle the second time and stayed behind with me at Sam’s house. Maybe that horse knew there were snakes under the refrigerator, or likely it sensed some other horror in the house. This is exceedingly bad news for you as Jesus gave me a horse. I think I’ll call it Stomper, he or she is invisible to all but me. Only saw the horse once, it was at night on the front lawn, in my dream, and I never saw the colour. Perhaps I am riding death.

For the first 32 or 33 years of my life I dreamt in black and white, then one night I dreamt of the bright yellow front cover of the B-52’s record album. There is something special with the color yellow, haven’t figured it out yet. And I dreamt of 220 homes having their roofs blow off in a storm in the Dakotas.

Visions:

I experienced a vision in April 1988 and again on May 31st 1988, it was only after I became 100% convinced of the truth of Scripture and 100% convinced of the existence of God, did He (Jesus) then show me such miracles. In April the vision involved clouds interacting with stars and then in May the clouds interacted with the full blue moon. In April the clouds simultaneously parted into perhaps seven circular openings of equal size, revealing a bright star in the center of each circular opening, I was unable to count the quantity of openings nor record the exact date. On May 31st 1988 the clouds symmetrically covered the left and right sides of the moon (three times, identically, in fairly quick succession), making the visible part of the moon appear to be in the shape of a mushroom. Later in the summer of 1989 the clouds formed the shape of an eagle that spread out to about a mile in size and scared a flock of pigeons. I had a female Siamese sealpoint runt that liked to ride on my shoulder (we were quite fond of each other), she was removed from me when I was “incarcerated” at the local psychiatric facilities, then after she died she twice appeared to me in visions. I used to think that the vision on May 31st 1988 foretold of a disaster on a future May 31st of some distant year, now I think it was God assuring me of His existence in order to help comfort me for the troubles I was about to endure.

Now looking back at these events years later I see that the events with the clouds are not visions at all, but were real events that I watched as they occurred. Another real event I experienced was a male Mountain Bluebird flying towards me at head level, when it got half way I was able to identify it. He continued flying directly towards my head and then when he neared he spread his wings out wide and braked, he slowed down quite abruptly and stopped midair, perhaps 2 or 4 inches from my face, then using one of his wings gave me the softest and most gentle stroke on the left side of my face.

I named my runt sealpoint Siamese cat Namur, she appeared twice to me in actual visions after she died, or maybe I was just imagining things.

Numbers - Four:

The first 4 primes plus the first 4 non-primes add together for the 36 chapters of Numbers, Bible Book 4. The first 4 primes in prime positions add together for the 36 chapters of Numbers, Bible Book 4. Seven plus the 7th prime (17) plus the 7th non-prime (12) add together for the 36 chapters of Numbers, Bible Book 4, pretty as 7 is the 4th prime.

Primes
2
3
5
7
--
17

Non-Primes
1
4
6
8
--
19

Primes In Prime Positions:
1 2
2 3 -3
3 5 -5
4 7
5 11 -11
6 13
7 17 -17
-------------
--------36

Non-Primes:
1 1
2 4
3 6
4 8
5 9
6 10
7 12 -7th

Numbers - Eight:

Ruth is Bible Book 8. “Ruth” (Book 8) begins with the 18th letter of the alphabet and ends with the 8th letter of the alphabet, all the letters in R (18) U (21) T (20) H (8) add to 67, which is the 19th prime, while 19 in turn is the 8th prime (67 is the 8th prime in prime position).

Primes In Prime Positions:
1 2
2 3 -3
3 5 -5
4 7
5 11 -11
6 13
7 17 -17
8 19
9 23
10 29
11 31 -31
12 37
13 41 - 41
14 43
15 47
16 53
17 59 - 59
18 61
19 67 - 67 -the 8th prime in prime position

Numbers - Seventeen:

17 is the 7th prime while the primes up to 7 add to 17. There are 7 primes in prime positions up to the 17th prime and they add to the 167 verses of Bible Book 17, Esther. Esther becomes Queen in Bible Book 17 and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

James is Bible Book 59 (the 17th prime), its 108 verses is the 17th prime short of the 167 verses of Bible Book 17.

See the 17’s in Leviticus, they are at chapters 91 and 93, together for 184, or the 167 verses of Book 17 plus 17 more. Leviticus 13 contains 59 verses (the 17th prime) and so the 17’s and the 17th prime are at Leviticus chapters 1, 3 and 13, together for 17. Furthermore, Leviticus contains 859 verses, it not only ends in 59 (the 17th prime), it begins in 85, which is a combination of the 17th prime (59) and the 17th non-prime (26).

Psalm 117 is the shortest chapter in the Bible, Psalm 119 (7x17) is the longest, between is 118 (twice the 17th prime).

The first 7 primes up to 17 when squared add together for 666.

The flood began on the 17th day of the second month and the ark came to a rest 150 days later on the 17th day of the 7th month (still 150 days later in our current calendars). The 17th day of the 7th month is God's Holy Day, there are 167 days remaining in the year, it is the 7 primes in prime positions up to the 17th prime, it is the length of Bible Book 17.

Primes In Prime Positions:
1 2
2 3 - 3
3 5 - 5
4 7
5 11 -11
6 13
7 17 -17
8 19
9 23
10 29
11 31 -31
12 37
13 41 - 41
14 43
15 47
16 53
17 59 - 59
------------------
---------- 167 -Esther Book 17

Numbers - Six:

The 6th prime squared (13x13) plus the 6th prime squared (13x13) plus 66 adds to the 404 verses of Bible Book 66. The 658 verses of Bible Book 6 plus the 404 verses of Bible Book 66 is 666 plus 6x66. Bible Book 6 opens at chapter 188, add 6x6x6 for the 404 verses of Book 66, or add the 6th prime squared (13x13) for the 357 verses of Daniel, the Book is in part about 666. Bible chapter 666 contains 29 verses, it is 6 plus the 6th prime (13) plus the 6th non-prime (10). Old Testament Books 6 and 10 (6th non-prime) both contain 24 (6+6+6+6) chapters.

1-50 - Genesis
51-90 - Exodus
91-117 - Leviticus
118-153 - Numbers
154-187 - Deuteronomy
188-211 - Joshua

930-957 - Matthew
958-973 - Mark
974-997 - Luke
998-1018 - John
1019-1046 - Acts
1047-1062 - Romans

188 -the opening chapter of Book 6 is 6x6x6 short of the 404 verses of Bible Book 66, it is the 6th prime squared (13x13) short of the 357 verses of Daniel (also in part about 666)

193 -Book 6 chapter 6 is the 44th prime, while 44 is in turn 66.666...% of 66

211 -the terminating chapter of Book 6 is approximately 66.6% of the 66th prime (317)

357 -the opening chapter of Book 6 plus the 6th prime squared is the 357 verses of Daniel (in part about 666)

404 -the 6th prime squared (13x13) plus the 6th prime squared (13x13) plus 66 adds to the 404 verses of Bible Book 66

1062 -666 plus 6x66 is a combination of the 658 verses of Bible Book 6 plus the 404 verses of Bible Book 66, and is the terminating chapter of New Testament Book 6

1070 -666 plus the 404 verses of Book 66 is the 1070 verses of Job (Book 6+6+6)

1213 -Exodus terminates at chapter 90 (66th non-prime) with 1213 verses (the 198th or the 66+66+66th prime)

1292 -the 658 verses of Book 6 plus twice the 66th prime (317) is the 1292 verses of Isaiah (the Book contains 66 chapters)

Numbers - Fifty Seven:

The main books of end-times prophecy are Daniel, with 357 verses, and Revelation with 404 verses, or 57 plus the 57th prime (269) plus the 57th non-prime. Isaiah contains a great deal of end-times prophecy, it contains an average of 19.575757… verses per chapter. There are 57 verses at Genesis 41, interesting as 57 is the 41st number that is not prime. Isaiah, Daniel and Revelation deal with tribulation, while Genesis 41 with the 57 verses results in your death if you do not comply with the instructions within (stockpile food in anticipation of a period of adversity). The churches never taught you to store up food in anticipation of a period of adversity, they instead taught you to spend billions of dollars annually turning your homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. The western sheep tithed to churches thinking that the money would be used to feed the starving in Asia in Africa, or to feed the Asians and Africans that moved here. The number 57 is found repeatedly in American (USA) history, too often to be a random occurrence.

Sam’s Family:
Dad 21 12 1929 355/10
Mom 10 5 1930 130/235
A 25 5 1954 145/220
B 17 2 1957 48/317

Sam was born in 1929. The first kid was born on the 145th (5x29th) day of the year, the second kid was born 58 (29+29) days after dad’s birthday. The sons of Sam were born on days of the month adding to 42 (the 29th number that is not prime). Mom and the last kid were born in years adding to 87 (29+29+29). Mom gave birth a total of 298 days after her birthdays. The kids were together born exactly 73 weeks after their parent’s birthdays, it is a combination of the Lucas numbers up to 29 and is the number of verses in Bible Book 29. The family was born on days of the month adding to the 73 verses of Bible Book 29. Mom and the kids were born on days 10, 25 and 17, these are the 6th non-prime, the 16th non-prime and the 7th prime, together for 29. First and Second Samuel span a range of 116 (4x29) verses.

Dad was born in ‘29 and became a copper (the 29th element), there is a copper riding a horse on the 1973 Canadian 25 cent piece, pretty as the Lucas numbers up to 29 and is the length of Bible Book 29. The letters in this 29th element C (3) O (15) P (16) P (16) E (5) R (18) add to the 73 verses of Bible Book 29. Joel is Bible Book 29, the letters in Joel add to 42 (the 29th non-prime).

Lucas
1
3
4
7
11
18
29
--
73 – the 73 verses of Bible Book 29 is a combination of the seven Lucas numbers up to 29

There are 29 chapters in Bible Book 13 and 29 verses in Bible chapter 666, pretty as 29 is a combination of 6 plus the 6th prime (13) plus the 6th non-prime (10). Sam was born in ‘29 (6+6p+6np) then his last child was born with 317 (66th prime) days remaining in the year. The first child was born with 220 days remaining in the year, it is 66.666…% of the 6th and 66th primes (13 and 317).

The last kid was born in ‘57 and was born 269 days closer to the beginning of the year than to the end of the year (the 57th prime). Dad and that last kid were together born 57.57 weeks into their years. In leap years dad and the last kid have their birthdays on days of the year adding to the 404 verses of Book 66 Revelation, or 57 plus the 57th prime (269) plus the 57th non-prime (78). The first of the kids was born with 220 days remaining in the year (Judges 9 with 57 verses). The chapters containing the length of 57 verses are chapters 41, 104, 220 and 1008, together for 1373 (the 220th prime). We were warned in Genesis 41 to accumulate food reserves in anticipation of a period of adversity. People instead spent billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and spent their time singing Jingle Bells, were certain that their churches were Bible based. Anyway, similar examples of mathematical harmony between the math of family birthdays, names, and the math of the Bible, can be found in most every other family. All are gifts from God and so there should be relationships.

Theodore Charmbury’s Family:

C (3) H (8) A (1) R (18) M (13) B (2) U (21) R (18) Y (25) = 109 (the 29th prime)

Dad 14 5 79 134/231 - Theodore Henry James Charmbury
Mom 13 9 80 257/109 - Aphra Rountree (Jones) Charmbury
A 2 1 03 2/363 - Theodore Charles Gordon Charmbury
B 7 5 04 128/238 - Phyllis Aphra Charmbury
C 30 12 05 - Robert Wellington Charmbury
D 27 4 08 - Rosina Elizabeth Charmbury
E 10 - Harry Ellis Charmbury
F 8 11 11 - Aphra Rountree Charmbury
G 30 9 13 - Patricia Helen Charmbury
H 16 - Jeanette Margaret Charmbury
I 17 - Theodora Mae Charmbury

Charmbury adds to 109 (the 29th prime). Theodore was born in 1879, Bible chapter 79 is Exodus 29. Theodore married on April 29th 1902. And Theodore married Aphra Rountree Jones, her initials A (1) R (18) J (10) adds to 29. Aphra was born on the 13th day of the month (Bible Book 13 contains 29 chapters). Aphra Rountree Jones Charmbury (109) was born on September 13th 1880, there were 109 (the 29th prime) days remaining in the year.

Theodore and Aphra Charmbury had 9 children, children 4, 5 and 6 were born in years adding to 29, children 7 and 8 were born in years adding to 29, and the remaining children were born in years adding to 29.
Theodore was a professional photographer in Saskatchewan, his negatives spontaneously combusted in Saskatoon in ‘31 and again in ‘42 (42 is the 29th non-prime). His negatives spontaneously combusted in years adding to the 73 verses of Bible Book 29 (and is the Lucas numbers up to 29). Joel is Bible Book 29, the letters in Joel add to 42 (the 29th non-prime).

Phyllis was born on the 7th day of the month and passed away on the 12th day of the 12th month (the 7th non-prime). She was born exactly 227 weeks into the century (the 7x7th prime). She was born in and died in years averaging 7. She was born in and died in months adding to 17 (7th prime). She was born on the 128th day of the year (2 to the 7th). She has an average of 7 letters in her names. Her first name is 7 lettered while her given names together contain 12 (7th non-prime) letters. She has 21 (7+7+7) letters, the number of chapters in Bible Book 7. She has 7 vowels and 14 (7+7) consonants. The vowels in her first name add to 36, or 7 plus the 7th prime (17) plus the 7th non-prime (12). The vowels in her last two names add to 49 (7x7). Her 12 (7th non-prime) different letters add together for 147 (7x(7+7+7)). Only the first and second children have a 7 lettered name, together these two children have 7 names, they were born in years adding to 7.

Note that mom was born on the 257th day of the year. Phyllis has consonants adding together for 171 (57+57+57). Phyllis has letters having values with upsidedown and/or flippable attributes (A, A, A, C, H, H, H, I, M, P, P, R, R, R and S) adding to 157. Phyllis has given names differing in value by 57. Phyllis (101) Charmbury (109) adds together for 220, Bible chapter 220 contains 57 verses. The 57’s in the Bible are at chapters 41, 104, 220 and 1008, together for 1373 (the 220th prime). Note that Genesis 41 contains 57 verses (the 41st non-prime). We were warned in Genesis 41 to accumulate food reserves in anticipation of a seven year long period of adversity.

Theordore (88) was provided with a wife who was 488 days younger than him, they ended up with 8 surviving children. The 8th of the children is Jeanette (8 letters) Margaret (8 letters) Charmbury, she was born in year ‘16 (8+8).

Names, husbands, wives, children and the numbers in the Bible are all gifts from God, since they are coming from the same source there should be relationships.

Anastasia Marie Weaver:

Anastasia Marie Weaver got the jab for her 5th birthday present and died 440 days later (the first 17 primes). The shot is not the problem. The corrupt church taught them to turn trees into blinkin' fertility idols. Then later the priests and ministers parroted their own politicians and parroted their own media (the corrupt church owns these institutions) and demanded the sheep take the jabs. The family abided by the word of pedophiles and cannibals rather than by The Word of God.

Anastasia's twin sister Caitlin got the jab at the same time, and both received the "booster" less than 2 months later. The parents should expect to lose this other child soon, and lose their own lives as well. The parents were both jabbed and "boosted", mom may start to necrotize before she drops dead, dad's sperm is now toxic.

Mom is Jessica, J (10) E (5) S (19) S (19) I (9) C (3) A (1), the name adds to 66. The parents (Andrew and Jessica) and Anastasia have first names adding to 65, 66 and 85, together for 216 (6x6x6). Anastasia was born on and died on days of the month adding to 36 (6x6). Anastasia died at age 2266 days.

Anastasia died on the 25th (Lamentations). The 154 verses of Lamentations is a combination of the first 13 non-prime numbers (1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21). Anastasia died 75 days after her birthday, or 13 plus the 13th prime (41) plus the 13th non-prime (21). Anastasia has a preponderance of letters (13 letters) that have numerical values that have upsidedown and/or flippable attributes (A, A, S, A, S, I , A, M, A, R, I, A, R), and 6 out of the 7 letters in “Jessica” have upsidedown and/or flippable attributes.

The twins were born on the 11th day of the 11th month. Bible Book 11 contains 11+11 chapters and 11x11 more verses than Bible Book 10. Anastasia has 11 vowels. She has 11 letters in her last two names, and those last two names average 60, or 11 plus the 11th prime (31) plus the 11th non-prime (18). Anastasia’s consonants exceed her consonants by 127, it is the 31st prime while 31 in turn is the 11th prime (127 is the 11th prime in prime position). Anastasia’s upsidedown and/or flippable letters add together for 111. She died 440 (11x40) days after her first bullshit snake-venom, gene altering jab. God gave Anastasia her name and her birthday, and it is unlikely that she knew what day of the year or century she was born on, nor how many letters she has in her name. She liked to watch the witches in Harry Potter movies.

People laughed and laughed at the sheep who warned them to avoid the idolatry and said they were wearing tinfoil hats. When mocking and laughing at them wasn't sufficient to shut them up, they escalated the abuse, expelled them from their churches and shunned them. If the squeaker also indicated that the church was capped with an Egyptian penis and that the church was censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, then the squeaking individual was arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

Squeakers who contradict the official Catholic church narrative and who say the dead are asleep and in the ground (as opposed to have gone to heaven and are now in the arms of Jesus) are simply shat upon and told that they are horrible persons. They ignore Scripture condemning the act of turning trees into decorated idols and then hand over cash to the priests and ministers for teaching them to turn trees into decorated idols and for assuring them of their salvation. Then after the child dies, the parents return to church to hear assurance that their dead child is in heaven and in the arms of Jesus, at which time they hand over yet more cash to hear the absolute bullshit. The Catholic church teaches necromancy (talking to the dead), by claiming the child is up in heaven with Jesus (rather than asleep and in the ground awaiting judgment), it opens the door for family members to start praying to their child who is supposedly up in heaven watching over the surviving family members.

United With Cannibals, Homosexuals and Islamists:

The left and the right are united in turning trees into decorated idols. The atheists and the homosexuals (people who hate God and Christians) join with the Christians in turning trees into decorated idols, actually the Christians join with the atheists and the homosexuals and turn trees into decorated idols. The Doukhobors used to avoid the glitter of the Catholic fertility rites but now join with the Catholics, and join with the left, the right, the atheists and the homosexuals and turn trees into blinkin' idols and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. The bullshit-Covid-jabbed poisoned unite with the pure bloods in turning trees into decorated idols. What will happen when their voter base starts dying off, you ask? You will use Catholics, Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to staff the psychiatric wards and torture to death those who criticize your Catholic fertility rites. The Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus will join with you Catholics and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror. Then you will fly to tropical resorts and pose for photographs with the pagan idols there (and post the photos on Facebook where the witches shop for your children). Then you will continue to elect and re-elect homosexual, Indonesian Islamists (who are also pedophiles and cannibals) to the presidency of the United States of America, because you will continue to assume that the individuals share your values because they posed for photographs while standing next to your beloved pagan fertility idols.

One may criticize the church for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, but do so carefully. If you point out that they are capping their church roofs with Egyptian penises and if you point out that they are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, then you have upset the social order - be prepared to have psychiatric drugs injected into your arse. No matter how many of you Catholics die from the bullshit Covid death jabs, you will get others (Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists) to staff the psychiatric wards and torture to death those who speak out against the false Christian churches.

It starts by mocking those who question why your churches are pushing the pagan fertility idols in place of God's Commandments, then the abuse is escalated. The abuse gets escalated to horrendous psychiatric torture. The mocking of those who criticize your pagan fertility rites is turned into psychiatric torture and open laughter. Then you hear people beg for assistance to flee the country and you openly laugh at the individual and assault him further. Complain to a psychiatric nurse that the psychiatric medications make your hair fall out, makes your jaw lock open, makes your skin and tongue turn into hard leather, makes your brain and entire being pulsate in horrific pain, and she will laugh at you and say it’s your own damn fault for not drinking enough water. Then the individual cries out to God against you, you then take the bullshit Covid death jabs and get homosexuals to educate your children. Those who manage to survive the abuse cry out to God against you and eventually laugh at you as you necrotize and die from the bullshit Covid death jabs, and laugh at you when your children cut their dinks and tits off. This is how the world works. Just as you think it hilarious that I get brutally tortured in Saskatoon’s psychiatric facilities, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious (Proverbs 1:24-26). You are like Hitler, Hitler liked to turn trees into decorated idols and persecute those who were opposed to his blinkin’ trees, let Hitler save you.

Devotion for Pagan Traditions:

People love turning trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. This is the supposedly acceptable sacrifice people make for God, too bad if He dothn't like it. And Christians get arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities when they speak up about the censorship of Scripture condemning the decorated trees, and when they speak up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, that is the other sacrifice you folks make for God. You laugh and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and tell them to shut their mouths and to take another pill.

Americans spent billions of dollars via their CIA to develop the horrid drugs and to develop torture techniques using these drugs, and did much of this research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, most everybody who was "treated" died. Americans respond by flying to Saskatoon to catch a connecting flight up north so they may hunt and fish. Some Americans arrive with 12-gauge shotguns costing tens of thousands of dollars. None of the Americans stray too far from the airport, they do not go see the psychiatric facilities that they built and run.

Then Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because Americans assumed he shared their values when they saw the photographs of "Obama" posing with the pagan idols.

It is so damn important for people to pose for photographs with the pagan idols then post the photos on Facebook that they would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. They hear people begging for assistance to flee the country and they instead fly to tropical resorts and pose for photos with the pagan idols there. They post the photos of their children posing with the idols on Facebook, were the witches shop for children. The witches cruise Facebook looking for an attractive child, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

People were complaining in the 1980's of the priests and ministers raping their children, the complaints were widespread and finally made it into newspapers. I decided that I would add to the discussion. I said that it was no surprise that the priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. They arrested me and drove me past the four obelisks (penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, and then tortured me on and off, on and off, on and off, on and off... for years. Now I no longer beg for assistance to flee the country, now I beg God to terminate your lives and the lives of your children.

Laugh and Laugh and Laugh and Laugh and Laugh Some More:

Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. Then you lie to your children about the pagan nature of the winter fertility festival and violate His 9th Commandment as well. Jesus rested in the tomb on the seventh day of the week (as was His custom and His Commandment) and then rose on the first day of the week to resume His work, now thanks to the Catholic church you believe that His rising from the dead to resume His work turns this day into a day of rest. The Catholics killed an estimated 100 million Christians to force the changing of God’s Sabbath day to Sunday, which are violations of the fourth and the sixth Commandments. It is not Christ’s Mass, it is a pagan mass that commemorates the return of the sun, by December 25th the sun is visibly rising in the south. Easter too is a pagan holiday. It is written that God is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, He abhors your pagan holidays and doesn’t appreciate His name associated with them in any way.

Your CIA funded torture research and the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan and at other western universities, most everybody "treated" by these drugs died. Decades of reports of American service men and others being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, all ignored by you and yours, now you think of yourselves as absolute heroes because you speak up in defense of the J6 Catholic prisoners (the J6 prisoners are all Catholics because they embrace Catholic fertility rites). I cry out to God against you, and yours, I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Hopefully so many of you compassionless God-damned arseholes will die that they will have to close down the psychiatric facilities. God allows them to lie to you about the covid injections, climate change and such, because you lie to your own children.

In 1988 I stated that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I added that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, and she tortured me for years. Then for the following 35 years you people call me a pedophile. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the horror and all you people could do for me is mock me, laugh at me, slander and libel me, and assault me further. Rather than raise a finger for my defense, you flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan idols there. Then you posted these photographs on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. It was so very important to post the photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, that you would do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when he posed for photographs with the pagan idols. Those who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist (pedophile and a cannibal), tolerated his presidency, because he posed with their beloved pagan idols.

So you turned your churches, schools, court houses, homes, stores, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. Then you filthy God-damned pagan pricks decided to take injections that removed your fertility and your lives. Just as you think that it is hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious. Brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year and you laughed and laughed and laughed, you filthy pagan pricks were assured of your salvation and you laughed and laughed and laughed and repeatedly told me to take another pill and to come to Jesus.

I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and there isn’t a single one of you who has so much compassion for me that you would even offer to buy me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of the years of my life. Take your pagan holidays and shove them up your God-damned arseholes together with your decorated trees and your decorated eggs.

Defending The Social Order:

First the churches and their schools and their government and their media and their entertainment industry taught your children to turn trees into decorated idols, and you allowed it and contributed to this madness. You did not and continue to not understand that the church owns the schools, the government, the media, and the entertainment industry. Then later the church parroted their own politicians and parroted their own schools and parroted their own media and parroted their own entertainment industry and demanded you take the death jab. So here you are, about to die from the injections, sending your children to schools so that they may learn how to ram their penises up each other's arseholes, while you turn your homes into blinkin temples of fertility. Not to worry, they are fertility idols, they will restore your fertility and save your nations!!!

And while you necrotize (rot) from the Ukrainian death jabs (the Wuhan jabs were developed by Americans in their many biolabs in the Ukraine), your greatest desire is to return to church and see the trees that blink. During which time you may hear reports that your church is false and teaching pagan fertility rites that are in opposition to God's Commandments and the rest of God's Word, and members of your church will laugh at the messenger and tell him or her that they are wearing a tinfoil hat, that they are off their meds, that they should take another pill. Maybe you will also hear that your church is censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and hear that they are capping their roofs with Egyptian penises, and capping the very top of their blinkin' trees with miniature sparkling Egyptian penises as well, and your clergy or some sheep will phone the police and attempt to have the messenger arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities, for they have upset the social order. Give testimony of God’s Word to those attending mainstream churches and a Catholic police officer would hunt you down and simply say “You have a long-term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Then every three weeks I get to defend my sanity and do so by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols.

You will hear those who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities beg for assistance to flee the country, and you will ignore them and fly to a tropical resort and pose for photos with the pagan idols there. Then you will post the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

All I can do is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). When you adopt Catholic fertility rites, then you become a Catholic. You are just a God-damned Catholic who thinks your prayers are full of power and that mine are of no effect, and then you blame Jews for all of your problems. I'm on my knees begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture and all you people can do for me is mock me, laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. You can't even find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture. Just as you think that the loss of my life to years of brutal horrid torture is simply hilarious, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious.

Carbon and Other Taxes:

Trudeau's carbon tax is rebated back to those who consume the most carbon, the Islamists with the four wives and four houses. The carbon tax is designed to assist Moslems, not to reduce the use of carbon. Similarly taxes in other countries are used to aid Islamists. The bogus Covid lockdowns were used to bankrupt the white people and funnel money to the Islamists and other invaders, Trudeau even paid out Covid funds to non-Canadians, while those red and white that did not have adequate income in the year previous to the bogus pandemic were disqualified from receiving the funds. Outlawing the automobiles is necessary as people are using them to transport and conceal rifles. Adults used to travel around Saskatchewan with rifles on display hanging in their rear windows, children carried their rifles across the handlebars of their bicycles, many rifles sold did not require serial numbers on them. Children took their rifles with them to their rural schools and left them propped up in the entrance, where they would be safe from the weather and where they could keep an eye on them while attending school. Women had the right to carry firearms, including handguns, for self defense, even before they had the right to vote. John A. Macdonald, our first Prime Minister, was a huge advocate of gun rights. Now the only people in Canada that can attend school armed are the Sikhs, the children are trained to use their little daggers to cut your femoral artery and their turbans are a military helmet. Again, Trudeau's carbon tax is being rebated back to those who use the most carbon, the money goes to Islamists.

And all I can do is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). I was brutally tortured for years after criticizing your filthy churches and you people think it funny, and funnier yet that I begged for assistance to flee the country, and then funnier yet when I was assaulted even further. All I can do is cry out to God against you and beg Him to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, let your blinkin' trees save you.

Benny Johnson Says:

Benny Johnson says “Wild how one becomes a target of demonic activity when you decide to speak out against radical transgender ideology.”

Now try speaking out in opposition to the blinkin' trees. Try speaking out about the churches censoring Scripture that condemns the decorated evergreen tree idols, try speaking out about the churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, try speaking out in opposition to the Egyptian penises capping the roofs of the filthy churches, try speaking out about the Egyptian penis in the center of Vatican Square. Isn't it odd that Christians will condemn churches that are pro-sodomy while embracing churches that teach them to turn trees into decorated idols? God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The so-called Christians become irate when one criticizes their pagan fertility rites (evergreen trees fertility idols, eggs decorated into fertility idols, Egyptian penises in the center of Vatican Square and on the roofs of the churches and on the very top of the blinkin' trees, and their Sunday whoreship). They will mock you, laugh at you and shun you if you criticize their blinkin trees, they will assault you and phone the police on you if you state that their churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, they will work overtime to get Freemason judges and Catholic police officers to have you arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for you dared to upset the social order. Jesus rested in the tomb on the Seventh day of the week (it was His custom and His Commandment to rest on this day), then He rose from the dead on the first day of the week (Sunday) to resume His work, now these filthy churches teach you that by rising on a Sunday to resume His work, this changes the day of rest to Sunday.

The churches are run by pedophiles and cannibals, they are witches who teach you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, then you embrace the false Sunday sabbath and violate God's Fourth Commandment as well, then you lie to your own children about the pagan nature of these pagan holidays and violate God's Ninth Commandment in addition to the rest. Then you are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, many of the people who have been stripped of their rights and who are brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities are there because they spoke out against your churches and the cannibals and pedophiles within. Note that I never stated anywhere here that you are saved by keeping God's Commandments.

You are self-righteous and compassionless, you embrace the pagan idols with every ounce of your souls then you blame Jews for all of your problems. The Seventh day of the week is not the Jewish Sabbath, it is God's Sabbath day. The churches are not God's churches, and they are filled with pedophiles and cannibals, they are witches who actually eat people. You employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to do your dirty work for you and torture to death those Christians who dare to speak out against your putrid filth. Then you double down, you get bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees. Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because they assumed he shared their values when he posed for photos while standing next to the blinkin' fertility idols.

Unrepentant Turds:

Catholics killed an estimated 100 million Christians to force the changing of God's Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, Jews did not do that to the Christians. Jesus worked on the sixth day of the week (as was His custom) then He rested in the tomb on the seventh day of the week (as was His custom and His Commandment), then He rose from the dead on the first day of the week to resume His ministry. The rose from the dead on the first day of the week (aka Sunday) to WORK, and the corrupt churches inform you that doing so changes God's day of REST to Sunday.

Hitler was a Catholic, he persecuted those people who did not abide by the Catholic fertility rites. Now thanks to the counter-reformation Protestants also adopt the Catholic fertility rites. The Queen of England headed a supposedly Protestant church and used her office to teach the world to abide by the Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. Different aspects of the winter fertility festival are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, then you abide by the false Sunday Sabbath and violate God’s Fourth Commandment as well, then you lie to your children about the pagan nature of the winter fertility festival and violate God’s Ninth Commandment in addition to the rest. Note that I never stated that people are saved by abiding by God’s Commandments.

Your Catholic churches censor Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, and your Catholic churches also censor Scriptural references to cannibalism. You were taught to believe in space aliens, elves, fairies, ghosts and good witches rather than in the existence of cannibals. Protestants abide by the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics, together they are outraged that I would say that they have miniature Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In 1988 I stated that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes as they already advertise themselves with miniature Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Catholics were outraged, they had me arrested, they drove me past the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan which incorporates four Egyptian penises in the structure, and handed me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, interesting as Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. She tortured me over and over for years, people laughed and laughed and laughed when I begged for assistance to flee the country, they called me a pedophile for the following 35 years and assaulted me further.

You love your blinkin’ trees so very much that it is essential for you compassionless God-damned arseholes to photograph your children posing with the pagan idols, and would post these photographs on Facebook even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph. Witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed he shared their values when he posed with the pagan idols.

Now I cry out to God against you and pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Nobody cares about my prayers as they believe that their prayers are oh so powerful and that my prayers are of no effect. Good luck with that. You folks are so compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror that psychiatry is not even a part of your vocabulary, unless you seek to have Christians tortured to death for daring to speak out against your pagan fertility rites.

Pretend You Are Heroes:
More Moslems, Hindus, Sikhs, MS13 and other cult and gang members are arriving than the jabbed are dying, you white folks are being replaced. You people willingly and even happily spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly arrested and brutally tortured as a reward for criticizing your blinkin' trees and your filthy churches, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you folks could in all your wisdom and wealth do for me is laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. Now while you seek out your other opponents, I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). Brutal horrid torture and all you can really do is stand by and watch as your western universities train the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and you do not seem to mind that Trudeau allows these people to "work" (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without they themselves becoming Canadian citizens. The New World Organization is Satanism, it is Satanism that you allow to rule your lives, you speak out against it but in actuality you embrace it. You love turning trees into blinkin' idols so much that you consider it your sacred duty. It is your sacred duty to photograph your children posing with the pagan idols, and to post the photos on Facebook even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph.

God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. While you bow to blinkin' trees (and have me brutally tortured for years for saying so), the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists (members of alternative fertility cults) are here to take your land. I lost year after year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and you are not only unable to make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, you can't even find it in your hearts to buy me so much as a cookie!!! All you are, is a bunch of filthy animals who turn trees into decorated idols and think that they are going to heaven!!! And then you fantasize about being a hero, hunting down and exterminating those who oppress you, while they poison you.

Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed he shared their values when they saw the photographs of "Obama" posing with the pagan idols. The Americans funded the development of the horrendous drugs and experimented with torture research using these drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. While you fantasize about being a hero and hunting down the members of the NWO, people are being tortured to death at your local university. All I can do is cry out to God against you. All you can do for me is cheer and laugh at me when I beg in vain for assistance to flee the country, all I can do is cheer and laugh at you as you die from the bullshit Covid death jabs.

Utterly and Thoroughly Compassionless to the Victims of Psychiatric Horror:

I begged for assistance to flee the country and the psychiatric horror. I criticized the pagan fertility rites taught by their churches (and taught by their media, by their entertainment industry, by their schools and by their politicians), said it was no surprise that their priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, said that their churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, said that their churches were censoring Scriptural references condemning the act of turning trees into decorated idols. They kept on arresting me and torturing me as a reward for speaking. Catholics used my parents as tools, they incessantly lobbied my apostate parents to shut me up.

They laughed at me when I begged for assistance to flee the country, they slandered and libeled me, they robbed and assaulted me further. Then they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan idols there. It was so damn important for them to pose for the photographs and post these photographs on Facebook, that they would even do so if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then they elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed he shared their values when they saw the photographs of "Obama" posing with the pagan idols.

You are utterly and thoroughly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you post your messages here on GAB, all of them void of any mention of those who are being tortured to death in your psychiatric facilities. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and all you pagan pricks can do for me is laugh, and then take injections that destroyed your fertility and is sure to take your life. You are the Jingle Bell People, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ignore Scripture condemning your pagan traditions, and persecute those who quote passages that conflict with your filthy pagan traditions. Brutal fucking horrid torture that went on year after year after year and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn't a single one of you that would do so much for me as to buy me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life, instead you mock me and think it is funny, you drape copious quantities of tinfoil on your God-damned trees and then tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should shut my mouth and take another pill.

I am crying out to God against you people. You are too stupid to see that my prayers have power, you think that your prayers alone have any power and that my prayers are of no effect. I am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. You people are compassionless turds, the God-damned shit of the earth, about to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth. Go to hell.

For Further Reading:

A History of Gold and Money: 1450-1920 - Pierre Vilar
A Nation of Counterfeiters: Capitalists, Con Men, and the Making of the United States - Stephen Mihm
Arming and Disarming: A History of Gun Control In Canada - R. Blake Brown
Babylon Mystery Religion - Ralph Woodrow
Doukhobors At War - John P. Zubek and Patricia Anne Solberg
Flight Without Formula - A.C. Kermode
Frances Farmer Shadowland - William Arnold
Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third World - Mike Davis
Mosquito: A Pictorial History of the DH98 - Philip Birtles
Paris In The Terror - Stanley Loomis
Royal Babylon: The Alarming History of European Royalty - Karl Shaw
Spiritualism Today - LeRoy Edwin Froom
The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea - Tim Cohen
The Girl Aviator’s Motor Butterfly - Margaret Burnham
The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics - Michael Rowbotham

Videos To Be Sure To Watch (maybe on Bitchute.com or Youtube.com, or maybe on Gab.com):

Nice - Ann Barnhardt (11 minutes)
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America (4 minutes)
They Killed Granny, Now They’re Going To Kill the Kids - Dr. Vernon Coleman (12 minutes)
Global Warming, The Fraud Behind the Covid Fraud - Dr. Vernon Coleman (23 minutes)
Finally! Medical Proof The Covid Jab is Murder - Dr. Vernon Coleman (4 minutes)
The Poison Death Shot - Vladimir Zelenko (30 minutes)
We Are Witnessing Intentional Medical Genocide - Dr. Bryan Ardis (55 minutes)
Understanding How Covid-19 Was Made Up - Dr. Sam Bailey (19 minutes)
Stop Saying That You Had It, Stop Saying You Know Someone Who Had It - Amandha Vollmer (13 minutes)
You Want The Truth? Here it is!! Grand Jury Trial Begins Into Crimes Against Humanity - Day 1 (18 minutes)
A Message To Killer Nurses - Dr. Jane Ruby (17 minutes)
They Only Managed To Kill 50 Million Last Time With A Vaccine - Vera Sharav (8 minutes)
Don’t Drink Tap Water - Dr. Bryan Ardis (8 minutes)
This Needs To Be Stopped Now! - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
It is governments not the Coronavirus which threaten our lives - Dr. Vernon Coleman (10 minutes)
They faked a pandemic, they faked a test, they faked a cure - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
This is a power grab - Tucker Carlson (15 minutes)
Ready For The Big Kill - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
Nothing’s Happening By Accident - Dr. Vernon Coleman (34 minutes)
Martial Law Worldwide - The Illuminati Puppets Sold Us To Their God: Satan (10 minutes)
Hospitals Medically Kidnapping Patients and Killing Them With Covid Protocols - Dr. Amandha Vollmer (13 minutes)
Infant and Toddler Deaths Are Up 700% Over Previous Year - Dr. Jane Ruby
There Were Never Any Safe Effective Or Valid Vaccines - Dr. Amandha Vollmer
Covid-19 Vaccinations are Weapons of Mass Destruction and Could Wipe Out The Human Race - Dr. Vernon Coleman (22 minutes)
This Should Be A Crime - It’s Dark and Horrifying - Tucker Carlson (17 minutes)
The Cold Hard Facts of Murder of the Elderly And Disabled And It Isn’t From The Shot! - Kate Shemirani (65 minutes)
WWII’s Forgotten First Battle - Czech Republic 1939 - Mark Felton Productions (15 minutes)
The 243 Winchester - Mild Mannered Accuracy For Varmint or Deer - GunBlue 490 (18 minutes)
The 25-06 Remington - Is This Accurate Rifle For You? - GunBlue 490 (36 minutes)
A Little Jive Is Good For You - Martha Tilton (3 minutes)
Soldier Speaks Out: F*CK Your Job They Are Coming For Your Kids!! (6 minutes)
Biden is the Most Destructive President In American History - Tucker Carlson (12 minutes)
Exposed: Government Euthanized The Elderly In 2020! - Blamed “COVID” For Deaths! - World Alternative Media
The Rape of Ukraine and the Rise of Heavenly Jerusalem - Christopher Jon Bjerknes (40 minutes)

Reviews To Be Sure To Read:

“Squeaky Eureaky!!!” - Professor Squeak Squeak, Scientific Journal of Squeaks
“Sweet Squeak” - Squeaky Squeaky Squeak, Squeak Beat
“Sneaky peeky Squeaky” - Ms. Squeak Squeaky, True Crime Squeaks
“Squishy squishy squeak squeak” - Squeaky Squeak Squeak, Teen Squeakers
“Simply squeaky” - Simon Squeaky Squeaker The Third, Important Squeakers Today
“Squeak squeak” - Poofy Squeak
“Squeeeeek!!! Squeaky squeaky squeeeeek!!! Squeakity squeak squeak. Squeaky squeaky sweety, squeak squeak squeak” - Olga Squeakoff (singing)
“Squawk squawk” - Inspector Squeakity Squawk, Royal Canadian Mounted Squeakers

May 16th 2023 5:24 pm 200,461 words (232 pages)