- Does Anyone Have a Link to a Capture of Edwin Roy Hall's MySpace Page? -

Franklin Hummel

Jun 8, 2007, 9:00:43 PM6/8/07
His page at MySpace is, of course, no longer there. I've done a number of
searches for him and it and can find nothing that shows the page itself.

I personally would like to read the page. I find trying to learn about abnormal
psychological something worthwhile to educate myself in, rather than reading
endless posts about a dumb slut like Paris Hilton.

I don't think I will ever understand why anyone has any interest in her.

And, PLEASE, do not use this thread to discuss her!

I am ONLY interest if anyone save Hall's MySpace page, if you did or know where it
can be found, please let me know here. You can also email it to be at the address
in this post if from.

Thank you.

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

--
* Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:

Pyretta

Jun 8, 2007, 9:34:45 PM6/8/07

Not the best shot....

[url]http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=535362695&size=l[/url]

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:00:43 -0400, "Franklin Hummel"
<hum...@world.std.com> wrote:

>His page at MySpace is, of course, no longer there. I've done a number of
>searches for him and it and can find nothing that shows the page itself.
>
>I personally would like to read the page. I find trying to learn about abnormal
>psychological something worthwhile to educate myself in, rather than reading
>endless posts about a dumb slut like Paris Hilton.
>
>I don't think I will ever understand why anyone has any interest in her.
>
>And, PLEASE, do not use this thread to discuss her!
>
>I am ONLY interest if anyone save Hall's MySpace page, if you did or know where it
>can be found, please let me know here. You can also email it to be at the address
>in this post if from.
>
>Thank you.
>
> -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

Pyretta
The S.A.F.E Project
Saving Animals From Euthanasia

Message has been deleted

Pyretta

Jun 8, 2007, 9:41:10 PM6/8/07
Yahoo profile from 2001 thought to be his...

<ahref="http://profiles.yahoo.com/captn_666_howdy"</a>

Franklin Hummel

Jun 8, 2007, 9:42:12 PM6/8/07
"Pneuma Pelosi" <frank...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:00:43 -0400, "Franklin Hummel" <hum...@world.std.com>
> wrote:
>>I don't think I will ever understand why anyone has any interest in her.
>>And, PLEASE, do not use this thread to discuss her!
>
> She looked...

Your killfiled.

*plonk*

Snowman

Jun 9, 2007, 4:13:19 AM6/9/07
On Jun 8, 9:41 pm, Pyretta <d...@nadaspam.com> wrote:
> Yahoo profile from 2001 thought to be his...
>
> <ahref="http://profiles.yahoo.com/captn_666_howdy"</a>

Captain Howdy?
That's what Pazuzu,the demon in THE EXCORSIST,
called himself when talking with the ouija board.

Marlene Blanshay

Jun 9, 2007, 10:16:18 PM6/9/07
there's a link at www.crimenews2000.com
i saw the capture, and there are a few stories. He sounds like a very
disturbed guy. One can only wonder what's up with his wife and child.

fresht...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2007, 7:51:59 PM6/26/07

http://www.myspace.com/jackisbusted

This is a replica of the original, sans friends, of course.

Franklin Hummel

Jun 28, 2007, 11:01:26 PM6/28/07
<fresht...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.myspace.com/jackisbusted
>
> This is a replica of the original, sans friends, of course.

Thanks very much!