DEATH ROW PRISONER PENPAL REQUESTS

CCADP

Dec 2, 2003, 4:22:59 PM12/2/03
Over 800 death row prisoners seeking penpals at
http://www.ccadp.org/penpals.htm

They have their own webpages (send their materials to us and we post
them) at http://www.ccadp.org/inmates.htm

Here are some of the penpal requests :

Here are some death row prisoners, (their penpal requests) from our
page at http://www.ccadp.org/penpals.htm
Why not put pen to paper and write instead of just posting !!!!

and here is what the prisoners have to say. These ones are some from
Alabama :

Hi,my name is Nicholas Acklin and I am an inmate on Alabama`s death
row.I am 31 years old ,DOB 12/25/71.I enjoy writing letters and
meeting new people.I am from Huntsville/Alabama and have been on death
row for 7 years.My hobbies are writing poetry,song
writing,drawing,reading,listening to music and collecting photos and
post cards.I hope to hear from you and look forward to your
friendship.
Visit webpage at: http://ccadp.org/nicholasacklin.htm

Nicholas Acklin Z648
Holman Prison, Holman #3700
Bed#6U-04
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA REX A BECKWORTH
My name is Rex, I'm currently on Alabama Death Row, I'm w/m age 35, a
father of one Beautiful + Precious Daughter, I'm very proud of my
Daughter. I'm truly in search of friendship, I'm praying to God that
maybe you could put me on your penpals list. Or maybe put me in touch
with a friend. Or them in touch with me, I know I'm one of many.
...Its pretty sad and lonely being on Death Row. Sometimes you just
need a good friend, someone to just share your thoughts, and theirs
too. ...May God be with you.

Rex A Beckworth
Z-690-7-U-10
Holman 3700
Atmore Alabama
36503 USA
RENALDO ADAMS I'm a new death row inmate. I would like to get a
penpal. Age and race is not an importance. I would love to correspond
with a female that is African American but whatever it be I will be ok
with it. I just will be thankful for being able to have a friend,
someone to confide in. Info on me, I'm 6'3", 170 lbs, born on July 2,
1980. I'm 19 years of age. I love all outdoor activities. Love all
music, movies, food. I loveto meet new people. I love to talk. I feel
communication is the key to life. Love children. Don't have any of my
own. I am a strong believer in God. I can go on and on. I hope that we
can correspond. I thank you for your time.

Renaldo Adams
4652
8-U-5 Cell
Holman 3700 9-4-9
Atmore, Alabama 36503 JAMES BORDEN I am presently incarcerated on
deathrow. I have received a lot of injustice within the case that has
placed me here. I am currently fighting to try to get the injustice
that I have received rectified. I am seeking a penpal that can help me
through these emotional trying times and as time goes on maybe that
can help me fight this struggle that I am fighting. If you can help me
through your letters, prayers, or any other way I would greatly
appreciate it. As I close this I leave you with the salutation. "Soul
Peace", a peace that touches down to the soul.

James Borden
Cell 522
WEDCF
100 Warrior Lane
Besseman AL
35023

WILLIAM BUSH I have been on death row in Alabama for 17 years now. I'm
a very open
minded person and will answer all letters and cards. I will appreciate
anyone who comes my
way.

William Bush #Z412
Holman 3700 9-4-9
Atmore, Alabama 36503

EUGENE CLEMMONS Eugene Clemons, age 28, Black, birthday 9/28, 5' 9",
200 lbs.
Stocky Built, black hair, light skinned with green eyes. Death row
inmate wrongfully convicted. Young man seeks open minded, honest,
loyal pen pals 21+ to fill my lonely hours as I fight hard to prove my
innocence. I'm currently sitting on Alabama death row looking for
someone to build a friendship with and maybe a strong bond if
possible. I need to correspond with someone on a regular basis. I
don't play games and have no time forgame players ! I need some joy
and happiness in my life while I sit behind these cold lonely walls.
Please feel free to write to me anytime. I'll like to share my world
with all those willing to share theirs with me. Just feelfree to write
me I'm here, Thanks.

Eugene Clemons #Z-570 8011
Holman #3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA JAMES COPELAND Wanted: A window to the outside world!
Penpals/Friends, whomever/whatever. Care to write? My name is James E.
Copeland and my d.o.b. is November 20, 1959. I was arrested in July of
1979 and arrived on death row in November 1986. I enjoy most types of
music, but prefer "Classic Rock". I also enjoy all kinds of outdoor
activities including fishing, hiking, etc. and more than a few indoor
activities. I have a wicked sense of humor and I love to read. I am 5'
11" with auburn hair and blue/green eyes. Feel free to write to me and
ask me any questions and I will try to answer them the best I can. I
really need penpals/friends to help alleviate my lonliness, so I hope
to hear from someone soon.

James Copeland
115009 Death Row
LA. State Prison
Angola, LA. 70712

TIM DAVIS D.O.B 3-18-61. I am currently 38 years old. I was sentenced
to death for a crime I was
accused of at 17 years of age. I have been incarcerated for 21 years.
One half of my life. My interests are life, any aspects of the
outdoors, motorcycles, art, poetry and most of all, freedom.

Tim Davis Z 399
9-U 5
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 3700
WILLIE DOBYNE Dear Pen-Pal: How are you doing these days? Fine, I
pray. I'm writing this letter because I need a friend real bad because
I don't have anyone to write to. And it's very boring in this place.
Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Willie Dobyne. I'm black
with short black hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 7 inches tall. My weight is
207 pounds. I'm in prison, been here since 1992. and this is what I
like to do in here: write letters, read books, write poems, watch TV,
listen to music, play sports, and get to know people. I'm very open
minded. I will talk on any subject you have and I love writing long
letters and recieving them as well. I'm 33 years old and I was born
August 19, 1969.

Willie Dobyne
Holman Prison
Holman 3700
Atmore, AL 36503
AIS #Z-539
6-U-10

T.R DUNCAN I am 22 years old, been locked up since I was 17, and on
death row since I was 19.I'm into all kinds of music, Alternative,
blues, big band, punk rock, ambient instrumental, and rockabilly. I am
an avid reader of novels, history and poetry. My favorite authors are
Edgar Allen Poe, Ernest Hemingway, Walt Whitman, Clive Barker, Anne
Rice, John Steinbeck, Mary Shelley, and Michael Crichton. I like art,
and believe in freedom of expression. All letters will be responded
to. Don't have a certain taste in people. I will pretty much write
anyone as long as they hold my attention. But I am looking for people
close to my own age to talk to. Age isn't an issue though, neither is
gender. Will have to wait on a photo. Will get one up there soon.
T.R Duncan Z 599 5U3
Holman Box 3700
Atmore Alabama
36503 USA
LARRY D. GEORGE I'm a Black male, age 43. I like writing, reading,
music, sports, cooking,
gardening, animals, love outdoors, nature lover, plants and flowers,
and travelling.Interested in letters exchange through friendship, not
judgemental, cultural interchange, open-minded, kind sincere, willing
of human time, love all races, considerate, reality of life, current
events and world news, and some insight on life. Interesting males and
females who are understanding and willing in writing to me, from the
age of 25- 70. Males and females can contact me at the name and
address below. Any additional
information can be obtained by coresponding to me.

Larry D. George
Z-571
Holman 7-D-13
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 3700

JERRY HAMMOND I am a 47 yr. old black male on Alabama's death row. I
am a down to Earth person, and as far as what I'd like to say to a pen
pal would be pretty much whatever fits the meeting of the minds in
conversation. I hope I will have some luck in finding someone sincere
for a pen pal. Respectfully Yours...

Jerry Hammond #Z-522
Holman unit 8-U-12
Atmore, Alabama
36503-3700 USA

ARTEZ HAMMONDS I am a Black male 29 years of age, weight 230 pounds,
height 5'11",
with brown eyes. I enjoy reading books about religion, history, as
well as other topics that stimulate
my interest. My hobbies are drawing, working crossword puzzles, and
working creatively with my hands. I'm interested in corresponding with
mature individuals.
Visit Artez webpage at: http://ccadp.org/artezhammonds.htm

Artez Hammonds
#Z-630 5-U-14
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503
GARY HART Dear Reader, thanks for being part of the movement to
abolish the Death Penalty, and
reaching out to the men on the row nationwide. I'm writing because I'm
in great need of your services. I've been incarcerated since '89 and
I'm only 26 years old. And really alone for the first time in my life.
My mother and sister were with me for as long as they could be
considering the stress. Right now I can't get anyone to even send me a
watch battery or stamps. The prison warden has gotten so tight on
security that its impossible to hustle or carry your own weight. After
ten years of this crap I fully realize that I'm more likely to die
here than not, so at least I don't want to suffer anymore than I have
to. I need a friend! Old or young that is willing to help me through
this hell. I'm openminded and willing to listen to your problems but
lets not depress each other all the time. We can discuss all topics
and assist the other with getting over bumps in the road of life.
Honestly I'd prefer a woman that I can love as a man can love a woman.
But in my situation I can't be unrealistic. From the beginning I 'm
making it known that I do not want anyone thats not serious. I can
understand when it takes a week or two to respond but not all the
time. I'm really lonely. Once again, thanks for doing your part in
this struggle. In time the system will change and there will be
"justice for all." I have nothing to hide, so I'll answer all
questions that you can throw at me. How else are we to know one
another? Or you can do the research
yourself! Peace! Visit homepage at : http://ccadp.org/garyhart.htm
Sincerely,

Gary Hart Z 518
Holman 3700 7 - D- 11
Atmore, Alabama 36503
RAYMOND HAYGOOD would appreciate mail sent directly to:

Raymond Haygood Z 604
Holman 3700
Atmore, Ala. 36503

JOSEPH HOOKS I'm 33 yr. old, I'm a white male and I've been on death
row for 10yrs. Any other
information about being on death row can be obtained by the asking.
What I'm looking for in a pen pal is someone who's serious about
writing, being open minded, and doesn't mind helping someone. I would
like for it to be a female, and single, and really age doesn't matter
as long as they care about where I'm at, and just how serious things
have become in my life. I will answer all letters written, and really
expect the same from you unless told otherwise. Take care and thanks
for your love and concern, very truly Joseph P.S. All letters to me
must contain all information and return address.

Joseph Hooks #Z-455 8-D-1
Holman Unit, Holman #3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA
GREGORY HUNT would appreciate mail sent directly to:

Gregory Hunt Z 521
Holman 3700
Atmore, Ala. 36503

SHONELLE A. JACKSON I like to write friends who can be truthful with
me and who will listen when I like to talk and who can comfort when I
truly need to be reassured its still love in the world in a friend.
Because it gets hard sometimes if you understand what I'm saying.
Someone who can provide wisdom with a lot of understanding of my
situation. Age, sex of the person or anything in that area, really
don't matter, I'm willing to write anyone. If you feel that you can
help me out or devote a little of your time to write to me I truly
will appreciate any and all of your time. I like to write poetry, draw
art pictures, play basketball, listen to rap music and soft rock, and
I like to read a lot. Nothing in particular, anything that's
interesting to me. THANK YOU for taking the time to read this letter.
Visit Shonelle's webpage at:http://ccadp.org/shonellejackson.htm

Mr. Shonelle A Jackson
3-643 Cell 6U6
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 3700

JAMES JOHNSON
Hi , My name is James Johnson. I am a 26 years old black male. With
strong belief in Jesus Christ and my spirituality. Who has nothing to
hide about my past, present and goals that I would like to accomplish
in the future. I am innocent of the crime that has placed me on death
row. I can prove what I say with factual information. Although I am
innocent that makes me no better than any man or woman on death row,
in prison or out in society. Since I have been placed on death row I
have co-founded an organization called Stevie and death row growth and
development along with Mr. Willie Minor and Mr. Ulysses Snead, our
founder is Mrs. Stephanie Smith. I enjoy writing articles against
capital punishment and injustice. I also like meaningful poetry,
meditation, working out, and anything that stretches my mind to its
fullest capabilities. I would like to communicate with someone who is
dedicated to what they believe in, who is determined to accomplish
what they feel
is their goal in life, and who is humbly seeking to hear God when he's
speaking. I love spiritual and intelligent conversation. No matter
what we choose to talk about. If you would like to converse with me,
you can write me at the address below. . . I'm Waiting.

James Johnson,
AIS # 657 bed 5-15,
W.D.C.F.
100 Warrior Lane,
Bessemer, AL
35023 USA

BILL KUENZEL I would be pleased to share, would welcome any advice,
help, or thoughts. As well as a friendship. I only have my friendship
to offer. I am well travelled, I enjoy music of all kinds (except
rap), reading, long talks, as I am very open minded. I am locked in a
5x9 cell 23 hours a day, taken away from those I love and adore for no
reason. I am open, honest, easy going. I have written some poetry, a
couple of which was published in England. I believe writing is a form
of exposing ones true self. While some say writing is a dying art, for
someone in my situation I believe it is time to revive the art, maybe
my right to life as well. It is said the eyes are the window to the
soul, well words are the gateway to the heart, words that are shared
between friends allow us to open our hearts. When two people are true
friends they can feel each others happiness as well as sadness. This
should be shared openly and honestly, as friendship / relationships
can only be built on a Foundation of Trust, Faith and honesty because
sincerity can only come from within and we all need that someone to
share our dreams, hopes, desires, and fears with. Life is too short
and uncertain to travel through life alone and our time is much more
valuable if we invest it in others. I have a theory that each time a
new friendship / relationship is formed we become a better person. If
you are interested in a true friend please
contact me by mail. A friend is waiting.
Visit Bill's page at: http://ccadp.org/billkuenzel.htm

Bill Kuenzel
Z- 489
Holman Unit
Holman 3700 8-0-9
Atmore, Alabama
36503 3700
JAMES L. MARTIN I would much like to have some penpals. I'm open to
anyone that wants to write. Male female, young old etc . . .I have no
problems writing to anyone, wopuld even write to those who are for
this death penalty and would pull the switch. I am open for anyone,
anywhere. Take care and write soon. Peace always.

James L. Martin Z-462
POB 37 RM#7U2 Holman Unit
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 3700
DERRICK MASON My interests are many. Politics, history, religion, are
among some of my interests,number one that is. But I can and will
correspond on any subjects. I would like to correspond with a lady(
preferably) between the ages of 29 and 70 for a more in depth
conversation. If you are passionate about the complete abolition of
the death penalty, and are willing to openly, unjudgementally
correspond with a gentleman on death row, then I humbly invite you to
write, hear me, get to know me as a person, as a human being, and last
but not least gain a new and true friend. Sincerely:

Derrick Mason
Z- 582 Cell 8-D-4
Holman unit, PO Box 3700
Atmore, ALA 36503
EARL JEROME McGAHEE Sr. I'm forty one now and it has been twelve and a
half
years now and my son is eighteen and a senior in high school. I
welcome all correspondence.
With His love,
Earl Jerome Magahee Sr Z 466
Holman Unit, 3700 Cell # 7 U 4
Atmore, Alabama 36503
To see Earl's Homepage with a Christian writing published in a local
newsletter, visit
http://ccadp.org/earlmcgahee.htm WILLIE McNAIR would appreciate mail
sent directly to:

Willie McNair Z 568
Holman 3700
Atmore, Ala. 36503

ROBERT MELSON My name is Robert Bryant Melson and I am currently on
Alabama death row. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a
twenty seven year old black male who has been on death row for about
three years. And would love to meet somebody who could take me places
and show me things in a letter. And there is not a question that I
would not answer. Thanks so much,

Robert B Melson 2601/9-U-8
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA

WILLIE EARL SCOTT
Greetings! My name is Willie Earl Scott. I'm from the United States of
America, from Birmingham Alabama; though I'm currently staying in a
prison cell along the back woods of a small town called Atmore. I'm a
23 year old, red-complexioned, hazel eyed, black American self
proclaimed Hebrew. I've been a hostage of death row for exactly 3
months now. I'm good natured, down-to-earth, true-hearted, and a true
believer in life and all its possibilities. My hobbies are religious
-s tudying, listening to music, excessive reading and writing. I'm in
the process of putting the finishing touches on my first two fiction
(mystery/suspense) novels. Before my incarceration I was a rap artist
for New Orleans 5-0-4 Records. I enjoy jazz, classical, and R&B and of
course, poetry. My beloved wife was a fatal victim of the September
11th Trade Center attacks, she was a poet and now so am I. Right now,
I'm a workoholic, forever writing, looking forward to a book deal with
Warner's Mysterious Press. I was recently granted a new trial(don't
know when its set for) so I'm sometimes doing law. So you know...What
am I looking for? Support; mentally, physically and emotionally. I'm
in need of a penfriend, someone whose truthfully, innerly-beautiful, a
believer in strive and faith, and real in their ways, no matter the
age, sex, race or religion. Thanks for reading, you can write to me at
:

Willie Earl Scott Z691
3700 Holman Unit
Atmore, Alabama 36503

NATHAN SLATON
My name is Nathan Slaton and I am 31 years old and have been on Death
Row
for 11 years. I was sentenced to die as a juvenile, at age 17. I like
read, and am into Sci/Fantasy books as well as history and
biographies.
I like to list to all sorts of music. What I am hoping for is to meet
smart,
funny people to write to and hopefully become friends with. We can
write
and talk about anything, politics, history, religion and life in
general.
I hope to hear from some one soon.

Nathan Slaton Z-520
Cell 9-U-10
Holman Unit 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503-3700 USA
COREY SMITH I am on Alabama death row. Here's my address and a few
details about myself.
Age 22, Date of Birth, 11/27/76, Height 5'10 1/2, weight 190, sex :
male. Please write:

Corey Smith
Z 584 6 U 1
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama 36503
JERRY SMITH would appreciate mail sent directly to:

Jerry Smith Z 634
Holman 3700
Atmore, Ala. 36503
WILLIE SMITH Death row inmate Willie Smith in need of a friend very
badly. I'm 39 years of age,
black, caring, loving, sensitive guy who loves to meet new people. I
love to read, write, sports, etc. I am a young man that treats people
like I'd like to be treated. I'm respectful and hopefully someone will
give me a chance. I cannot receive E-mail. It will have to be postage
mail. I'm in need of a caring person I can share my fears, joy,
happiness with. And also that person can share theirs with me. Just
because I'm on death row doesn't mean I can't be there unconditionally
for my friends as well. I'm 5'11", 170lbs., very supportive and very
nice. The bottom line is I'm loyal to pure friends and hopefully that
loyalness will be returned to me. Thank you.

Willie Smith Z-541
Holman Unit- 8U-5
Holman 3700
Atmore, ALA 36503

ULYSSES SNEED "My name is Ulysses Charles Sneed. I am 31 years of age,
6'3", 290 pounds.
I am currently incarcerated in the Morgan County Jail. I am looking
for someone between 25 and up for some open, honest correspondence.
Race, color and sex don't matter to me as long as the individual
doesn't mind writing me. My hobbies consist of writing poetry,
drawing, reading anything that has some substance. Poetry is my first
love because it allows me to be myself and simply express my innermost
feelings and deepest thoughts. Money isn't my object of communication,
but some serious conversation is. The only requirement that I have is
that you be straightforward and have no secrets or surprises. Thank
you for your time in reading my letter. If you do decide to
communicate with me I'll answer your replies quickly and as soon as
possible. You can write me at the following address:

Ulysses Charles Sneed
Morgan County Jail
PO Box 668
Decatur, Al. 35602 STANLEY STEPHENS
Hello World! My name is Stanley Stephens, I'm searching this world for
someone to share my thoughts and dreams. A person whose open-minded
and honest. I believe that there's someone whom needs a friend that is
loyal and true. To show affection and care about, listen and be
supportive. If given a chance and an opportunity to be your friend and
have a friendship that will grow strong, the reward of my friendship
is priceless. Even though I am on deathrow I can be as worthy as any
human being. I'm not perfect, and I don't know of anyone that is, so I
will be honest and a good friend spiritual in words and letters is
what I have to offer. Everyone needs a friend, someone to care for
them, someone to talk and listen to every thought. I need someone that
can do those things and if possible help me if able. Can you imagine
my life on death row everyday and night, wasting away and not getting
any better. To be called an inmate or just another number. Do you
think I'm worthy?
Do you feel that I should die and no one care ? I live a life in a
world of corruptness and people think the only answer to problems is
death. I'm 37 years old and not ready to die. People make mistakes and
others judge them. I have no choices in my life, although you've read
what I've written, now its your turn to judge me ! You could give
yourself a chance and meet someone wonderful and be a good friend and
you'll have a growing friendship with time. Its up to you now to take
a step. I've made mine. I'm waiting for an opportunity to show that
I'm one that can add a smile to your life. When you were born, you
were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so
that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around
you is crying ! I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship!
Warm Wishes, penpals men and women.

Stanley Stephens
Z6883U6
Holman Correctional Facility
Holman Box 3700
Atmore Alabama
36503 USA VICTOR STEPHENS I would like to have a mail - friendship
with any openminded person or persons, that will share respect,
honesty, and love to make a friendship greater day after day. I will
be happy to answer to all your questions and share my life and sad
world with anyone, to have just one true friendship. I'm waiting for
you, if you'd like to write to me here at Holman. It will take a lot
of faith and love to write to a death row inmate but all I ask for is
for someone to give me the opportunity to share my life with someone.
I'm not as bad as so many think that I am, I have a lot of love and
respect to share if given the chance. Much love,

Victor Stephens Z503
Holman Unit 3700 9 U 6
Atmore, Alabama 36503

MICHAEL TAYLOR
My name is Michael Taylor. I am 29 years old and have been on death
row now
for 8 years. I am a 5' 9", 140 lb white male. I like writing, reading
and
watching sports and movies. The death penalty is a big debate in this
country and if you'd like to learn more about it I'd be happy to
enlighten
you. I'm looking to write to smart, funny, interesting people. If
you'd
like to write I'm at:
Michael Taylor Z-549
Holman 3700 9-U-2
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA
PHILLIP TOMLIN I'm on death row at Holman Prison in Alabama. I have
been locked up on this case over 22 years, and have been illegally
convicted 4 times. I just hada my fourth re-trial last June,1999. i'm
looking for mature people to write to in order to make this darkness
here alot brighter. I have grown daughter and grown son and 4
grandkids. I'm 45 years old and very easy going. I'll be glad to
answer any of your questions. Any topic you wish to talk about will be
fine to me, and lets be truthful with each other. I look foreard to
hearing from you. Take care and have a nice day.

Phillip Tomlin
Z385 5D3
Holman Box 3700
Atmore Alabama
36503

LEROY WHITE I Hi ! I am Leroy White; but you can also call me "Sham"
short of my nickname
"Shamrock". I am single, 41 years of age, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and
weigh 155 pounds. I am on death row for the murder of my estranged
wife that I feel very remorseful for having so done. I suspected her
of having an affair due to her dishonesty that led to a very violent
altercation; and six weeks later I lost my temper during a heated
argument with my wife's sister. Often times I try to understand how
could I have allowed myself to do such horror; and the only conclusion
I can come to is the hurt and feeling of betrayal I was feeling,
topped off with jealousy, alcohol, and the bursting into rage during
the argument. To get angry at someone and withdraw affection for a
while and calm down later and give it back is one thing. But to get
angry at someone and take their life is the worst act; because no
matter how much you regret having taken their life, you can never give
it back once you have taken it. And being incapable of giving back the
life that I so foolishly took is, by far, the hardest thing I have
ever had to endure mentally. Now the state of Alabama wishes to take
my life, despite that doing so will not replace Ruby's life, it will
only make the state a murderer like me. I would be the first man ever
to be put to death in Alabama, and perhaps nationwide, for forcefully
entering the marital residence just to talk and express my logic
behind the break up of the marriage. Incidentally the murder did
occur, later, and on the outside of the residence, which I have never
denied. Yet, the state relied heavily on fabricated and coerced
testimony from only one of several witnesses, that boldly lied in
saying she heard me threaten to kill my wife. I never threatened or
plotted to kill anyone; and that is a true statement ! What I did was
awfully stupid and hideous that happened in the heat of passion when I
was hot tempered, heavily intoxicated, and irrational. Life on death
row has been totally secluded from the outside world, including much
of family and old-time friends. I would like to make new friends. I
would like to make new friends with you who are interested in writing.
Actually, I'm in search of a soulmate… girlfriend type… someone who is
charming, understanding, and fun, with time to share. Must also enjoy
writing, since it is my most convenient way of communication. My
interests are reading when I can, writing, geography, politics,
history, science, the outdoors, sports, motorcycles, music, the
mysteries of God, women of course, and a whole lot more. I am an open
minded, talkative, caring, honest, and down-to-Earth type of guy. I
consider myself funny, who also enjoys lots of humor and laughter. I
would also like for anyone interested in helping with my case to
write-In terms of giving advice, legal assistance, or whatever helpful
resources you might have to offer. A daughter, now 12 years of age
also came from our marriage. She is a special little girl whom I truly
adore. She recently told that the best thing for a 12 year old girl
like her would be for me to get out of prison. But getting out of
prison is far beyond my expectations, and barely escaping the electric
chair to spend the rest of my life in prison would at least spare her
one parent and an opportunity to visit me here in prison. Thanks for
reading my ad, and be sure to use a name and return address on all
correspondences, and address them to me at the mane and address listed
below.
Visit Leroy's homepage at: http://ccadp.org/leroywhite.htm

Leroy White Z-505 / 8D8
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA

LUTHER WILLIAMS My name is Luther Williams Age 39, 5'31/2" tall
seeking friendship here on
death row. Seeking anyone who has time to be a friend age 25-60. I
enjoy reading, writing, sports, arts and crafts, etc...
Race is unimportant, open-minded,.....for more information, write.
Write to :

Luther Williams
Z-513 7U-12
Holman 3700
Atmore, ALA 36503
JOSEPH WILSON I'm 27 years old, a white male, currently on Alabama's
death row.
I'm a very openminded person about all subjects, and enjoy sports,
reading,working out, animals, and being out in the sunshine.

Joseph Wilson Z/640
Holman Unit 7D10, 3700
Atmore, Alabama
36503 USA

SHABER WIMBERLY I'm a black male with hazel brown eyes slanted some,
my skin complexion is light brown. I am 20 years old and my date of
birth is 9/6/78. I'm a virgo. I'm 5'10-11 and weigh about 180 pounds.
I have only been on death row about 4 months (as of Feb '99) I am from
Dothan Alabama...I like writing letters and poems, reading, learning
about other parts of the world, listening to music and watching TV. I
like all different types of music like rap, r&b, slow music, hip hop,
and there are many others also. I'm into sports a lot like basketball
or football, also I like working out, "weight lifting." I work out Mon
- Fri each week cause I like staying in shape. I like romantic things
like flowers, cards, candle light dinners, and long walks in parks on
beautiful days. I'm a very sweet caring loving person with an open
mind. I consider myself a gentleman aswell as a ladies' man and I'm a
very thoughtful generous person. who thinks of others and not just
myself all the time. I have a lot of respect for females, because I
think they are one of the most beautiful things ever created. I like
to treat females how they should be treated and I am a gentleman in
every way. I really would love to have female penpals, but will
respond to males also. The age or race does not matter of the penpals
- its whats inside not outside that counts. I will respond to all. I
hope I hear from a penpal soon. Thank you.

Mr. Shaber Wimberley Z 642
Holman 3700, 5-U-1
Atmore, Alabama, 36503
HARVEY WINDSOR
Hello! My name is Harvey Windsor, I'm single, w/m - Native American
with no children, age 39, 5'6" tall, 140 pounds, brown hair, hazel
eyes. I've been on death row 15 years, not being able to socialize has
been the most difficult part of it. I enjoy most all outdoor
activities so being caged isn't easy at all. I like all music except
Rap, favourite is rock and heavy metal. Hope to gain lasting
friendship! Sincerely Visit webpage at:
http://ccadp.org/harveywindsor.htm

Harvey Windsor
5-U-3 Z-498
Holman Unit 3700
Atmore Alabama
36503 USA
VERNON YANCEY I'm almost 29 years old, 163 lbs, brown hair and eyes
and I'm about 5'8" tall.
I like reading, westerns, lifting weights and writing poetry. I've
been married once to a wonderful woman.
She passedaway at the age of 42 from leukemia. I hope I find a penpal.
Loneliness is a terrible thing.

Vernon L. Yancey W/Z 618
Holman Prison 5 - U - 11
Holman 3700
Atmore, Alabama 36503 WILLIAM ZIEGLER I would like to know if you
would assist me in recieving a penpal. I have one I write...but I
would like another one to write. I'm a hispanic / white male 28 yrs
old, I'm from Tamaqua PA but lived in Alabama most of my life. I got
two sons and a small family I am very close with. I do a lot of
artwork to pass the time and work on my case a lot, I want to write
someone to share interests with. Thanks for your time and I hope you
can help me.

William Ziegler
6-D-6
Holman Unit 3700 z-677
Atmore Alabama
36503 USA

US Federal Govt Death Row :

DAVID PAUL HAMMER
I am a white male, 41, born in Haldenville, Oklahoma on October 9,
1958. I'm 6', 200 lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes, solid athletic build.
Divorced with no children. I've spent the past 22 years in prison.
During my incarceration I've obtained a GED, and degrees in
psychology, criminal justice, and paralegal studies. Each degree is a
two year associates' degree obtained through correspondence and
talkback TV classes. I have a wide variety of interests, which include
reading, writing, sports, movies. I'm actively involved in the fight
to abolish the death penalty, correcting and improving prison
conditions through litigation in the courts. I am also attempting to
write a book based upon my life. I would welcome assistance with this
endeavor from anyone. Lastly, prison is a very lonely place, being on
death row with the prospect of being executed only adds to the
loneliness. Please write today if possible ! Thank you. (Dec 28/99)
Visit David's webpage at: http://ccadp.org/davidpaulhammer.htm

David Paul Hammer 2450277
Federal Death Row Unit
PO Box 33
Terre Haute, Indiana
47808 USA

ARIZONA

JAMES ADAMS
This Arizona Death Row prisoner has never written to the CCADP
requesting correspondence through our site. However, due to Arizona's
attempt to censor websites of prisoner advocacy groups like ours, we
have committed to ensuring all Arizona Death Row prisoners have a
voice on the internet and the opportunity to be contacted by human
rights groups and activists. Let Arizona's condemned prisoners know
they have not been forgotten, with your words of encouragement and
support. Please write to:

James Adams #131965
Arizona State Prison - Eyman
PO Box 3400
Florence, Arizona
85232 USA FRANK ANDERSON
I am writing to ask your help in finding pen-friends. At this time I
am a death row inmate. I can read and write english only. I am 50
years old born in Harrisburg, but lived most my life in California. I
was married for almost 30 years, then my wife passed away. I love kids
and animals and being outdoor. I will write to all as we are all
brothers and sisters in the Lord. I will close now, hoping to hear
from you soon.
Visit webpage at: http://ccadp.org/frankanderson.htm

Frank W. Anderson # 136521
B3400 Unit SMU 2
Arizona State Prison Complex - Eyman
Florence, Arizona
85232 USA Michael Apelt German Citizen sentenced to death in Arizona
MICHAEL APELT
Note: Short personal description: (on back of photo) name: Michael
Apelt - Age: 36 years old - Height: 6', 7" - Weight: 220 lb. - Hair
color: Dark Blond. - Eyes color: Green - My Name is Michael Apelt, I
am a citizen of The Federal Republic of Germany and is thirty-six (36)
years of age. I have been innocent condemn to capital punishment and
sentence to death row in the State of Arizona for the past 10 years,
and ever since fighting to find some kind of justice which make it
even harder for me who is actually innocent as charge. I am placing
this ad to reach out for someone like you who can find in their heart
and soul the love, kindness, understanding and compassion in my
despair situation on death row, since, I am looking for a open and
sincere friendship who can eventually help me with my loneliness and
despair need of support because to be quite frankly, I can not provide
for myself the basic needs in everyday life because I have no family
in the United States upper support. Furthermore, I have an extreme
hardship to financial support my complex unjust death penalty case in
order to save my life of been barbaric executed because a fundamental
miscarriage of justice will occur if I who are innocent of the charge
will be put to death in the State of Arizona, which is wrong and must
be stop in the name of liberty and justice for all, if rich or poor,
or young or old. Summarize: So if you think you are the person with
the love, kindness, understanding, compassion and willingness to help
and support the good cause that an innocent person will not be put to
death again which happen so frequently as evident in the past and
would like to find out more information about my vital facts and
unjust death penalty case, as well as about the bad prison confinement
on death row in the State of Arizona, U.S.A. Please address your
sincere letter directly to the following address list below, as I will
reply to all letters. Thank you in advance for you big heart and
humanity compassion, and God Bless,
Visit his webpage at: http://ccadp.org/michaelapelt.htm
The address is:

Michael Apelt #80735
Arizona State Prison - Eyman
PO Box 3400
Florence, Arizona
85232 USA Rudi Apelt German Citizen sentenced to death in Arizona
RUDI APELT
Hi !, My name is Rudy Apelt, I am 38 years old and a German Citizen,
who is innocent/convicted to death row with his brother Michael, since
the last 10 years in Arizona, USA and have been fighting to find some
kind of justice which make it even harder for us who is actually
innocent as charge. I am placing this ad to reach out for someone like
you who can find in their heart and soul the love, kindness,
understanding and compassion in my despair situation on death row,
since, I am looking for a open and sincere friendship who can
eventually help me with my loneliness and despair need of support
because to be quite frankly I can not provide for myself the basic of
needs in everyday life !.. Furthermore, I have an extreme hardship to
Financial support my complex death penalty case to save my life of
been barbaric executed or which I am innocent period.. So if you think
that you are the person with the love, Kindness, understanding
compassion and willingness to help and support the good cause that an
innocent person will not be put to death again which happen so
frequently as evident.
Thank you in advance for your big heart and humanity compassion the
address is:
Visit webpage at: http://ccadp.org/rudiapelt.htm

Rudi Apelt, #83093
Arizona State Prison - Eyman
PO Box 3400
Florence, Arizona
85232 USA

LadyLibra

Dec 3, 2003, 5:27:11 PM12/3/03

stephen...@hotmail.co.uk

Jan 17, 2019, 9:26:55 PM1/17/19
my name is steve young, could you pass a message onto Harvey Windsor & tell him I will write to him, I knew his late wife who passed away, I have since moved address but will write to him in due course, he is not forgotten... thank you