Quadruple murder/family massacre in MO:Daddy kills his son-slave & 3 other people, inside house,then kills self

Yametazamwa mara 737
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Joe1orbit

hayajasomwa,
15 Jul 1998, 03:00:0015/07/1998
kwa
Hello,

We have ourselves yet ANOTHER impressive family massacre, this time over in
Missouri. The decomposing bodies of FIVE people, two of them young boys, have
been found dead inside of a house, earlier today. Police say it looks like the
Daddy of one of boys killed all four of the others, and then himself. Details
are still very sketchy, but cops appear convinced that this is not a quintuple
murder, but instead, a quadruple murder-suicide, with the killer humself
choosing to conclude his impressive rampage by killing himself.

All five bodies were found inside of the home's garage. In fact, four of the
bodies were found INSIDE of the trunks of two different cars, parked inside the
garage! Two of the bodies, most likely the 2 boys, were placed inside of
plastic bags, then put in the trunk of a car. Interesting! So it sounds like
the killer dragged the 4 dead bodies over to the cars, then dumped their bodies
inside of the trunks, before killing himself. The killing spree took place at
least 3 days ago, possibly as long as 5 days ago, and the bodies had begun to
decompose by the time they were found today. The three adults, 2 men and a
woman, appear to be in their 30's. One of the boys is aged 11, and the other is
just a toddler. The killer, not yet identified by name, does NOT live in the
house, or even in the state of Missouri. It sounds like he is the enraged
biological Daddy of the 11 year old, who lost custody of his son-slave, but was
still being forced to pay child support. Police confirm that the killer was
involved in an "ongoing custody dispute" with one or both of the adults that he
killed.

As I have often stated, your pathetic society ENCOURAGES these types of
family massacres in many different ways, the insane marriage myth, the cultural
declaration and decree that all children are pieces of owned property, and most
of all, by FORCING biological creators who LOSE custody to continue paying out
cash money to their child-slaves, for 18 years, under the ridiculous Child
Support laws. Any Daddy (or Mommy) who wishes to renounce and abandon of their
parental RIGHTS, should automatically be FREED of all financial responsibility
for their biological creation.

Police are not saying exactly how the 5 victims were killed, but a gun has
been recovered from the home. Most likely it was a gun massacre. Police say
that the bodies are so badly decomposed that they can't say exactly what the
cause of death in each case was.

So, the hot summer seems to be leading to a nice little upswing in family
massacres lately. Nothing extraordinarily impressive, but a bunch of
mini-massacres, with killers claiming 2-4 victims. In this case, four humans
were harvested successfully by our enraged Daddy. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Take care, JOE

The following appears courtesy of today's Associated Press news wire:

Five found dead at home after apparent murder-suicide

July 14, 1998

BALLWIN, Mo. (AP) — The decomposing bodies of five people, including two young
boys, were found in a home Tuesday in what appeared to be a murder-suicide,
police said.

St. Louis County Police Lt. John Belmar said the father of one the boys
apparently killed the four residents of the home and then killed himself.

All five bodies were found in the home's two-car garage, where they had been
decomposing for three or four days, Belmar said.

Police said the adults, two men and one woman, appeared to be in their 30s. The
older boy was 11 and the other was a toddler.

The suspected killer, who does not live in Missouri, had been involved in an
ongoing custody dispute with the residents of the home, Belmar said.

"There has been domestic dispute,'' Belmar said. "I can characterize it as
being troublesome.''

Belmar wouldn't say how the victims were killed, but a gun and other weapons
were found in the home. He said it was unclear how the victims died because the
bodies were so badly decomposed.

Police said they were called to the home in this affluent suburb west of St.
Louis after an anonymous tip from a concerned family friend.
The following appears courtesy of the 7/14/98 online edition of The Saint
Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper:

Five found dead in Ballwin home

07/14/98

Police said they believe that a murder-suicide arising from a custody battle
killed the five people whose bodies were found today in the garage of a home in
West St. Louis County near Ballwin.

Two men, a woman and two children were found dead this morning at the home in
the 200 block of Cascade Terrace. a home in Ballwin. Police said weapons,
including a gun, were also found in the home. The names of the victims were not
immediately released. Police said one of those found dead, a man in his 30s, is
the natural father of the 11-year-old boy who was killed.

Police have recovered a gun and other items that could have been used as
weapons, but they wouldn't specify what was used or what the actual cause of
death was.

``Although this was a really heinous crime, we believe this was isolated to
this family and this house,'' Lt. Jon Belmar, head of St. Louis County Police's
crimes against persons division. ``This was an unfortunate custody dispute that
ended as badly as it could.''

By midday, dozens of neighbors were gathered outside the two-story house in the
well-to-do Cascades subdivision. A huge yellow tarp was placed around the
garage entrance, and yellow police tape blocked off the yard. Police entering
the home wore masks.

Police said the five people may have died anytime from last Friday to today.

Neighbors said at least four of the bodies were found in the trunks of two
vehicles in the garage. Two of the bodies were found in plastic bags in the
back of a white sport utility vehicle and two other bodies were found in a
small, red car, also in the garage.

It is unclear where the fifth body was found.

Police would not confirm the locations of the bodies.

Police discovered the bodies this morning after getting a phone call from
someone police described as a family friend, who said they were worried because
they had not been in contact with anyone from the house recently.

Officers checked the exterior of the home and looked through its windows when
no one answered the door. Based on what they saw, they entered the home and
immediately found one body. As they walked from room to room they found others.

Although police would not confirm the identities of the victims, neighbors in
the well-to-do area of $200,000 homes said the family living at the home
consists of a lawyer and a nurse manager, their son, age 1 to 2 years old; and
another son, an adolescent boy.

The father works as an associate at Armstrong, Teasdale, Schlafly & Davis, a
prominent lawfirm in St. Louis. He is listed as having worked there since 1996,
practicing corporate, real estate, and intellectual property law.

His wife is a nursing director at St. Mary's Medical Center.

The eldest boy was to enter the seventh grade at Parkway Southwest Middle
School this fall.

cli...@worldnet.att.net

hayajasomwa,
15 Jul 1998, 03:00:0015/07/1998
kwa
On 15 Jul 1998 01:10:24 GMT, joe1...@aol.com (Joe1orbit) wrote:

>Hello,
>
> We have ourselves yet ANOTHER impressive family massacre, this time over in
>Missouri. The decomposing bodies of FIVE people, two of them young boys, have
>been found dead inside of a house, earlier today.

Hey genius. If decomposing bodies are found, you can be pretty sure
they're DEAD.

Now, if your idiotic editorializing had stated "The decomposing bodies
of FIVE people, two of them young boys, have been found ALIVE..."

Well, then you'd really have something.

Don't bother to reply Joe1orbite. Oh yeah, that's right. You've made a
solemn vow to never respond to the excommunicatos. Thanks.

Take hair, Clinkin (aka #6)

Joe1orbit

hayajasomwa,
15 Jul 1998, 03:00:0015/07/1998
kwa
Hello,

As promised, here is a detailed update on the family massacre that occured in
Missouri a few days ago. The bodies of FIVE people, two of them children, were
found murdered. Four of the bodies were dumped into the trunks of two cars,
parked inside the garage of a home. The fifth body, that of the enraged killer,
was found in the house as well. Yes indeed, this was a quadruple
murder-suicide, and the killer was indeed the Daddy of one of murdered boys,
who did not live in the home but was involved in a custody dispute with the
adult occupants, specifically with his ex-wife, who had remarried and lived in
this house with her new hubby.

We finally learn the identity of our tragically deceased quadruple murderer.
He is Reginald Sublet, and he is a FORMER cop, who worked for the Dallas PD.
Reginald, using his police training, successfully slaughtered his ex-wife, her
new husband, the husband's and ex-wife's new son, aged 2, and his own 12 year
old son, before completing his mission of death by choosing to take his own
life.

Police say that reginald had been JAILED in Texas, some time ago, after
violently confronting his ex-wife with regard to this same child custody issue.
She later moved from TX to MO, taking their 12 year old son-slave with her.
Reginald continued to live in TX, but obviously decided to take a trip to MO,
specifically for the purpose of claiming his vengeance and slaughtering her,
their son, and her new hubby & son.There were no signs of forced entry into the
house, which means that the ex-wife or new hubby may very well have let
Reginald into the house, having no idea that he was planning to massacre the
entire household. Police had never been called to this home before4, and the
ex-wife did not have an order of protection out against Reginald.

We get a bunch of info on the massacred family, their backgrounds, along with
typical comments from the shocked neighbors and co-workers,etc... Not really
anything earthshattering is revealed, although the new hubby was a very
successful attorney with a prominant law firm in MO. That always gets an
incident like this a little bit more news coverage than usual, if the victims
are middle-upper class, which this new family did appear to be.

I have not found any online photo of our quadruple murderer. Sorry about it.
I certainly do try to locate online photos of multiple murderers, and post the
URL to the NG, because I feel strongly that successful predators deserve to
have their names and faces immortalized, and I am happy to do my tiny part here
on Usenet.

Take care, JOE

The following appears courtesy of the 7/15/98 online edition of The Saint
Louis Post Dispatch newspaper:

Five die in West County custody dispute

Wednesday, July 15, 1998

By Lance Williams And Reese Dunklin
Of The Post-Dispatch

Judith Newmark, Bill Bell Jr. And Tim O'Neil, All Of The Post-Dispatch,
Contributed Information To This Report.

A bitter custody fight may have prompted Reginald Sublet to kill his ex-wife
and son, her new husband and the couple's young son before killing himself in
the family's home near Ballwin.

Police found all five bodies shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday in the garage of a
two-story home in the 200 block of Cascade Terrace Drive in the Cascades
subdivision in west St. Louis County.

The victims were: Michael Tramble Jr., 32, a St. Louis lawyer; his wife,
Rosalind Tramble, 33, a nurse; her son from a previous marriage, Reginald
Sublet Jr., 12; and a toddler, the Tramble's son, Michael Tramble III.

Michael would have turned 2 on Tuesday.

Investigators found two bodies in plastic bags in the back of a white sport
utility vehicle; two others were in the trunk of a small, red car.

Lying near the two vehicles was the fifth body, that of suspect Reginald
Sublet, 34. He was a former Dallas police officer.

The family would have been getting ready to celebrate the toddler's second
birthday Tuesday, but this weekend the house was silent.

On Monday, when Michael Tramble Jr. didn't come to work at his law firm
downtown, a family friend got worried.

The friend asked police to stop by the family's home in the well-manicured
Cascades subdivision. A patrol officer rang the doorbell. No one answered.
A check of the property made the officer more suspicious. He called his
supervisor and waited for backup.

Just after 10 a.m., the officers made their way through the house and into the
two-car garage.

They spotted the first body - later identified as Sublet.

Police said Sublet had been in jail in Texas in a custody dispute with his
ex-wife. The couple continued the custody fight in St. Louis County.

Police would not say how the victims were killed, but investigators did recover
a gun and other weapons. Police said there were no signs of forced entry into
the home.

Authorities hoped autopsies would give a clearer picture of the cause and time
of death. Police said the attack probably occurred within the past three to
four days, but they couldn't pinpoint a time of death.

Michael Tramble Jr. was an associate at Armstrong, Teasdale, Schlafly & Davis,
a prominent law firm in St. Louis. He had worked there since 1996, practicing
corporate, real estate and intellectual property law.

His wife worked as a nurse at an area hospital, neighbors said.

The eldest boy, Reggie, was to enter the seventh grade at Parkway Southwest
Middle School this fall. He was a singer and dancer in The Muny's Youth Chorus,
which performed in last week's "The Radio City Rockettes Muny Spectacular."
Mark Krupinski, choreographer and director of the Muny troupe, said Reggie
performed in the Friday night show but did not show up for the Saturday and
Sunday performances. A friend of the Tramble family said Michael Tramble Jr.
had Cardinals baseball tickets for Saturday afternoon's game but didn't show.
Monday afternoon, police and firefighters used firehoses to clean out the
garage and vehicles. Some of the several dozen bystanders walking along the
sidewalk grimaced and tightened their faces at the scene and smell.

"They're a nice family," said Brian Bage, 12, a friend of Reggie's who lived
nearby."I don't know why somebody would want to do this to them." Police were
trying to calm the fears of neighbors in and around the subdivision.

"Although this was a really heinous crime, we believe this was isolated to this

family and this house," said Lt. Jon Belmar, head of St. Louis County Police's
Crimes Against Persons unit. "This was an unfortunate custody dispute that
ended as badly as it could possibly go."

Belmar said the custody battle had not been settled, but police had never been
called to the home. He said authorities weren't aware that any protective
orders had been filed against Sublet in Missouri or in his home state of Texas.

Muny officials described Reggie as easy-going, sweet and popular with the other
children in the troupe, as well as a talented singer and dancer.

Krupinski described his last conversation with Reggie, on Friday night:
"We were talking about having him help me get all the kids in line (for their
entrance) the next night. He'd be the first one in line and help us get more
organized.

"He was a great kid. He brought a lot of energy to the Muny Kids. He always had
a great eye: `Why does this work? Why does that work?' When you talked to him,
you thought that you were talking to an adult."

Reggie was in the Muny Kids last year, too, appearing in "The Wizard of Oz"
chorus.

"He enjoyed theater and had a knack for it," Krupinski said.

"He could think pretty quick on his feet and always gave us all his energy. He
came to every rehearsal with a lot of enthusiasm."

The Muny Kids are supposed to appear today at Raging Rivers, Thursday in the
Crestwood area, and Friday at The Muny before the show. Reggie would have been
in those performances.

Krupinski, who described himself as being "in shock," said that he planned to
speak with other adults who work with the Muny Kids and try to decide how to
deal with the tragedy in talking to the other children.

Neighbors of the family also were shocked by the killings.

Abbey Kirkman, 10, occasionally baby-sat for the toddler, and the parents had
asked her to baby-sit for them this Friday night.

She went to the house Monday afternoon to see if they were home and found the
front door unlocked but decided not to open it. She looked through a front
window and saw kitchen utensils scattered around the living room, but
everything else seemed normal - except the strong smell coming from the garage.

On Tuesday, investigators worked for several hours behind a large yellow tarp
shielding the garage. Sometimes they scavenged outside the home for clues.
As neighbors and news media gathered across Ries Road, many neighbors wondered
aloud how such a grizzly incident could happen to a "normal family" in a
seemingly safe subdivision like The Cascades.

No one was aware of the custody battle and the potential that it could lead to
the family's death.

"It was a cute little family in a cute little house," said Gayle Elzinga, a
neighbor. "To look at them, they were adorable."

Her daughter, Ashley, 14, knew Reggie from bus rides to school. Ashley's
friend, Amy Stehlick, 12, was in Reggie's class and car-pooled with his family
on a few occasions.

The girls cried and embraced each other while talking to reporters. They
described him as a nice boy, kind of quiet. When classmates teased him about
his love for music, Reggie remained polite and did not retaliate, the girls
said.
"He was the type of kid who, if you weren't at school because you were sick,
he'd call and see if you were OK," Ashley said.

Reggie thought about music so often that he would make up tunes and hum them in
sync with his alarm clock, said a friend, Ryan Clarke, 12.

When Reggie spotted a piano in the room, Clarke said, "there was nothing you
could do to keep him from doodling on it."

Michael Tramble Jr. graduated from the University of Missouri at Columbia's
School of Law in 1996 and was hired at Armstrong, Teasdale - one of the largest
firms in the state - after his first year in school.

Bob Bailey, dean of student affairs, said Tramble was a serious student who
worked part-time to support his family. Bailey recommended Tramble for the
associate's job at Armstrong, Teasdale, he said.

"He was an absolutely delightful person," Bailey said.

"If you met Michael you would have liked him instantly. It is a sad day at the
law school."

Classmate and friend Dale Smith, 26, of Columbia, remembers having lunch with
Tramble last year shortly after his son's birth.

"He was raving - just the proud papa," Smith said. "I just remember how very
proud he was, so very happy."

roz.ke...@gmail.com

hayajasomwa,
26 Jan 2017, 14:15:1926/01/2017
kwa
Reginald Sublet was/is my baby brother. I love and miss he and little Reggie so much. I think about them daily and pray for their souls. I knew Rosalind and I thought she was a good person. I feel is he custody situation really turned Reginald into a different person. I went to visit him in jail and I talked to him constantly about doing the right thing. I don't condone what my brother allegedly did; we had the same mother and we knew was God and His Son Jesus. It is still so hard to believe my baby did this. He was dealing with problems on his job at DPD and he came out of jail I guess a different person. All I no is that I am so sorry this has happened and it is no easier to get over it today. My son is three days younger than little Reggie who would have been 31 on the 21st of January. I ask for forgiveness on my brothers behalf. The only people who really no what happened are not here anymore. May God have mercy on their souls.
Ujumbe umefutwa

knight...@gmail.com

hayajasomwa,
28 Sep 2018, 00:11:0328/09/2018
kwa
When I was young, I would sometimes notice that I could see things happen before they actually occurred, and sometimes wondered if I had psychic abilities. But I never was religious, and did not care or think about ghosts, or believe in them.

I bought a house a few houses up the street from the house where the murders took place on Cascade Terrace in Ballwin in 2006, about 8 years after the murders happened. I was unaware of these events when I bought the house, and remained unaware for about 2 years, until something strange happened.

Never in my life had this happened before, but in the winter of 2008/09 I began to fall into a deep depression filled with anxiety. I lost the ability to sleep, and then I began to have hallucinations - hearing sounds in the house, sounds coming from the chimney, from outside the house. Frightening, unnatural sounds. My wife did not hear them. At night, my hands would become cold, clammy and sweaty, and they would stink.

Then I began seeing demonic spirits manifesting themselves outside the house, sometimes in the form of people, other times appearing as vehicles. I began feeling extreme paranoia as though I was being followed. It became so constant that I started asking my wife to let me go with them.

I began seeing terrible visualizations of my neighbors and friends trying to kill me, and I began hearing voices - one time one voice tried to coax me to go down to the basement at 3 am. I went to the basement door, opened it up, and felt a cold chill run through my body. I said no way, and slammed the door shut and turned away. It seems like they were trying to get me to kill myself.

My wife got my doctor to prescribe Seroquel to try to get me to go to sleep. I took the pill and woke up 30 minutes later hallucinating that I was floating in an ocean of blood and did not go to sleep.

That night I had such extreme hallucinations that they cannot be described, but I heard voices from friendly spirits providing advice and criticism of my life.

When my wife called the doctor the next morning, he could not believe the Seroquel did not keep me asleep. He had her take me to the hospital where I was admitted with a Psychosis diagnosis, and I was finally able to fall asleep at the hospital with the help of more drugs, and begin to recover.

After about 2 days in the hospital, the hallucinations began to subside, and I was discharged a week later. I never experienced another hallucination after this. I returned home, and we eventually decide to move out of the house.

I put the house up for sale, and one night I was at my next door neighbor's house to say goodbye, and he told me the story of Reginald Sublet and the murders. This was the first time I ever heard the story. My neighbor was excited because he got to be interviewed on the local news. I began to think about the experiences I had and how they could be logically correlated to a haunting, or a possession by a ghost.

I have since consulted with Thai Buddhist Monks about what happened, and they explained that evil spirits will seize on someone who is in a weakened mental state, and since I was in depression and anxiety, an evil presence in proximity to me could sense my negative energy and move in to feed on it.

I never believed in heaven or hell, or ghosts at all before this experience, but looking back after reading these articles, I now believe that the house and street where the murders occurred are haunted. What I experienced was a supernatural contact that I was not looking for. I believe that the evil spirit was that of Reginald Sublet, and the friendly spirits that communicated with me may have been the mother.

One thing I can say for sure, if it was Reginald Sublet who was haunting me, he is in a very evil and frightening place, and he may very possibly need your prayers rather dearly.

Ujumbe 0 mpya