Henry Lee Lucas execution date set

Peter P.

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

A judge has set the date for the execution of Henry Lee Lucas, for
the 1979 'orange socks' killing.

The date is June 30th of this year. <CNN>

Lucas has claimed to have perpetrated, or participated in, dozens & dozens
of murders but evidence to substantiate his claims was lacking.

He sometimes "worked" with the late Otis Toole, in a kind of 'tag team'
killing spree. Toole died in prison of complications from AIDS.

Parts of Lucas' murderous life were dramatized (with a certain amount of
'literay license' applied to the facts) in the motion picture, "Henry:
Portrait of a Serial Killer".

DedNdogYrs

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

It's about time. Hell, its been around 20 years.
Dogs & children first.

Elestria

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

"Peter P." <p...@primenet.com>
wrote: Toole died in prison of complications from AIDS.

No, he didn't. He died of liver failure. He had hepatitis B & C. He did not
have AIDS.

Serial Killers Talk to Sondra London
at http://www.sondralondon.com
Email: son...@sondralondon.com

Emma Chase VanCott

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Peter P. (p...@primenet.com) wrote:
:
:
: A judge has set the date for the execution of Henry Lee Lucas, for

: the 1979 'orange socks' killing.
:
: The date is June 30th of this year. <CNN>

He also raped and cut up the body of his niece Becky. He should
get life or the DP just for that crime.

emma
:)

Jonathan Blaque

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

"Elestria" wrote:

> "Peter P." <p...@primenet.com> wrote:

>> Toole died in prison of complications from AIDS.

> No, he didn't. He died of liver failure. He had hep-

> atitis B & C. He did not have AIDS.

The esteemed Ms. London would know.

She probably had a blood test run on 'im to see if
he qualified as her next crush...

... or should I say her next meal ticket?

Save a spot for me in the smoldering cellars of Hell,
Sondra. You and I are gonna have a *very* long talk
when I get there.

Cheers!
Vomit(II)
Rolling Down The River Styx

"Your monstrous ugliness breeds monstrous
hate. I can use that hate."

-- Dr. Vollin (Bela Lugosi), The Raven (1935)

Elestria

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

: A judge has set the date for the execution of Henry Lee Lucas, for
: the 1979 'orange socks' killing.
:
: The date is June 30th of this year. <CNN>

He also raped and cut up the body of his niece Becky. He should
get life or the DP just for that crime.

emma
:)

There y'all go again. The truth is bad enough without getting it mixed up.

Becky Powell was Ottis Toole's niece. She was 7 years old when Ottis' homicidal
lover Henry Lee Lucas made her his child-bride, and 15 when he allegedly
stabbed her to death, "cutting her up into little-bitty pieces." There was no
rape charge associated with Becky's murder.

Rumors continue to surface about "the real story." Was Ottis there at the time?
Or did Henry take him Becky's heart in a baggie later? And did Ottis eat
Becky's heart?

Perhaps Becky's brother Frank could tell us something. Two years older than
Becky, he too was taken with Toole and Lucas on what they called "a murder
rampage." Frank disappeared into the Florida State mental health system years
ago.

Becky experienced a brief, if spurious, revival a couple of years ago, when
killer groupie Phyllis Wilcox announced that she was actually Becky come back
from the dead. Backed by "investigator" Brad Shellady, who solemnly "staked his
reputation on it," she appeared on Jerry Springer. The hoax lasted less than 24
hours.

Of course, Henry denies everything from Orange Socks to his mama Viola and
everyone else in between - but who knows what might happen between now and
Execution Day?

"Mutilation, actual or verbal,
is usually taken as an earnest
of sincere interest in another person."
- Donald Barthleme

EVLART

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

Elestria wrote:

>Becky experienced a brief, if spurious, revival a couple of years ago, when
>killer groupie Phyllis Wilcox announced that she was actually Becky come back
>from the dead. Backed by "investigator" Brad Shellady, who solemnly "staked
>his
>reputation on it," she appeared on Jerry Springer. The hoax lasted less than
>24
>hours.
>
>Of course, Henry denies everything from Orange Socks to his mama Viola and
>everyone else in between - but who knows what might happen between now and
>Execution Day?

Since Phyllis Wilcox seems to have limited her attachment to Henry Lee Lucas,
I don't see her as being a groupie. Right or wrong, she appears to really be
in love with the guy .

I know she was in touch with another serial killer, who did all the chasing:).
He shall remain nameless. He deluded himself into thinking she and HLL were
only friends. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was sooooo good seeing that
jerk dissed by her on Montel. Have no idea why her husband puts up with all
that but different strokes as they say.

Evl

Elestria

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

Subject: Re: Henry Lee Lucas execution date set
From: evl...@aol.com (EVLART)
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 1998 11:31 PM EDT

Elestria wrote:

Evl

I have letters Phyllis Wilcox sent Danny Rolling and Glen Rogers. She urged
Glen to tell the cops he was with her during all his murders. She told Danny
how deeply she had fallen in love with him - ever since the first time she saw
him on TV, singing to me in court.

EVLART

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

Elestria wrote:

>I have letters Phyllis Wilcox sent Danny Rolling and Glen Rogers. She urged
>Glen to tell the cops he was with her during all his murders. She told Danny
>how deeply she had fallen in love with him - ever since the first time she
>saw
>him on TV, singing to me in court.
>

>Serial Killers Talk to Sondra London

Well, That sure puts a new spin on it. By way of coincidence, I just bought a
few of Ramirez's love letters to her written from 8/92 to 4/93. Since he was
replying (very passionately, I may add) to her mail, I suppose she did give the
boy some encouragement. That is Really tacky of her to go after Danny when he
was with you. JMHO

Evl

LoomerJC

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

Henry: Portrait of aSerial Killer was an ok movie... as far as movies go, but i
feel that Confessions of a Serial Killer was more "true" to the life story of
Henry Lee Lucas. At least as true as any unauthorized movie can get

jenn

Michael Newton

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

At least the latter production didn't have Henry killing Ottis Toole and
chopping off his head!

mn

lotuslily

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98