Ukranian Illegally In America Who Should Not Have Been Given A License Because Of A Drunk Driving Arrest 2 Months Before Killed 7 Bikers While On Cocaine, Fentanyl and Heroin Driving A 18 Wheeler Found Not Guilty.

Greg Carr

Aug 13, 2022, 5:36:39 AM8/13/22
Concord, N.H. — A jury on Tuesday acquitted a commercial truck driver of causing the deaths of seven motorcyclists in a horrific head-on collision in northern New Hampshire that exposed fatal flaws in the processing of license revocations across states.

> [...]
>
> In closing statements Tuesday morning, the two sides raised questions about who was more "all over the place": the trucker accused of swerving back and forth across the road or the eyewitnesses accused of contradicting each other.
>
> "Those witnesses were all over the place about what they recalled and what they claimed to have seen," said defense attorney Jay Duguay.
>
> Duguay also accused prosecutors of ignoring that their own accident reconstruction unit contradicted their theory that Zhukovskyy crossed into the oncoming lane. An expert hired by the defense, meanwhile, testified that the crash happened on the center line of the road and would have occurred even if the truck was in the middle of its lane because Mazza's motorcycle was heading in that direction.
>
> "From the beginning of this investigation, the state had made up their mind about what had happened, evidence be damned," said Duguay, who also highlighted inconsistencies between witness accounts or when witnesses contradicted themselves.
>
> In particular, Duguay suggested that the bikers "shaded" their accounts to protect Mazza and the club. Prosecutor Scott Chase acknowledged some inconsistencies, but asked jurors to remember the circumstances.
>
> "People were covering the dead, trying to save the barely living, comforting the dying. This wasn't story time," he said. "They were up here talking about some of the most unimaginable chaos, trauma, death and carnage that we can even imagine three years later. They were talking about hell broke open."
>
> Witnesses were consistent, he argued, in describing the truck as weaving back and forth before the crash. That behavior continued "until he killed people," Chase said.
>
> "That's what stopped him. It's not that he made some responsible decision to start paying attention or do the right thing," he said. "The only thing that stopped him was an embankment after he tore through a group of motorcycles."
>
> Chase called the attempt to blame Mazza a "fanciful story" and "frivolous distraction," while reminding jurors that Zhukovskyy, who didn't testify at trial, told investigators "Obviously, I caused the crash."
>
> "He was crystal clear from the very beginning that he caused this crash," Chase said. "That is what he said, because that is what happened."
>
> Zhukovskyy's commercial driving license should have been revoked in Massachusetts at the time of the crash because of a drunken driving arrest in Connecticut about two months earlier.
>
> Connecticut officials alerted the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, but Zhukovskyy's license wasn't suspended due to a backlog of out-of-state notifications about driving offenses. In a review, federal investigators found similar backlog problems in Rhode Island, New Hampshire and at least six other jurisdictions.

Just horrible just horrible 7 killed by an illegal immigrant on 3 illegal drugs driving a big rig when his license should have been revoked.

Loose Cannon

Aug 14, 2022, 12:50:57 PM8/14/22
What happens in America is none of your business. Keep your nose in
Canada where it belongs.

Greg Carr

Aug 14, 2022, 3:13:26 PM8/14/22
This from a immigrant from Serbia who lives in the U.K. who posts in CDN ngs what a hypocrite. Drunk driving is bad killing ppl while driving drunk is worse bikers on their motorcycles are vulnerable to drunk drivers who can't control their cars worse when it is a corked big rig operator.

Loose Cannon real name Gordon Radavitch aka NEMO aka Susan Cohen. Here is more info on him:

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] who also is using this email efbe...@gmx.com Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: kevin.f...@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you Gordon Radavitch read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. His agent said he had consensual sex with a woman that was physical. Hey Mr. Agent with a client no NHL team wants did he make her orgasm does he have a big member is his butt hole bigger than any man she has ever been with? The civil suit by the woman claiming she was raped by homo Jake continues as does the Vancouver Police Dept investigation into the sexual assault allegation. Jake of his own free will posted to the WWW a pic of him with only guys around him from notorious gay bar Celebrities a fag drag transvestites' mecca 1022 Davie St. https://www.instagram.com/celebrities_van/ they are apparently only open 4 days a week and they have really cut back on being openly faggot and when Jake Virtannen the selfish self centered twinkie did his photo outing, the other teammates were doing social distancing. Gordon Radavitch has supported Jake Virtannen online even though he has never seen a NHL hockey game. Jake Virtannen twice has appeared in public in drag. https://www.outsports.com/2017/8/11/16130152/vancouver-canucks-rainbow-skirts-lgbt-pride-parade For the record Popless Jake was acquitted of sexual assault and it seemed to me there was lots of reasonable doubt. I assume the civil suit continues.

You Gordon Radavitch pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian anti-Aboriginal posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.