Arson fire in apt.building kills 5 people,3 kids,believed set by estranged boyfriend & Daddy of gal & 2 kids who lived in building,in MA,suspect identified,but remains at large

Joe1orbit

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
Hello,

Okay folks, my posting spree continues, even as the hours slowely pass by
leading up to my monthly trip. I leave first thing Saturday morning, which
means NO posts from me for several-numerous days, until my triumphant return.

Looks like another fellow has chosen the EASY way to commit mass murder. The
easy way, at least as far as I'm concerned, is arson. All you need is a match,
a cigarette lighter, some gasoline, or any flammable substance, and with very
little effort you can get a roaring blaze underway that can, if set in the
proper location at the proper time, kill a whole BUNCH of people.

Over in Massachusetts, FIVE people, including three children, are dead. They
all died when a fire engulfed the apartment building that they were living in.
Five OTHER people were injured in the blaze. Firefighters say it looks almost
CERTAIN that this was an arson attack. Just minutes before the fire broke out,
a man whose estranged gal-pal and two small slaves lived in the building,
verbally threatened to BURN the building down. It's pretty unlikely that his
prophetic words were accidently said just before a fire broke out, unless this
Daddy is in fact our arsonist/mass murderer.

This Daddy was involved in a slave custody/ownership dispute. Yup, the good
old child enslavement set of societal decrees strikes again. Like I've said
HUNDREDS of times, your pathetic and malevolent society TELLS and TEACHERS all
biological creators that their offspring are NOTHING more than pieces of owned
property. Take this fact, throw it in with FORCED child support, the insane
marriage myth, society's decree that nothing is more important than remaining a
part of a Sacred Family Unit, etc....And you get many THOUSANDS of justifiably
homicidal Daddies and Mommies, throughout amerikkka.

The specific gal & 2 children that this enraged Daddy was TRYING to burn to
death, all managed to escape from the building. But since it was a large
apartment house, other people were trapped inside, including the three
child-slaves who did die. The suspected firesetter did flee the scene, and
police have launched a manhunt for him. They have not determined with 100%
certainty that this was an arson fire, but it appears 99.999% likely that it
was.

The gal had obtaining a retraining order last month, which ordered this man
to never come within 100 of her. Well, he obviously decided to ignore that
useless piece of paper and try to claim violence vengeance. The EXACT words
that he yelled out just prior to the blaze erupting were: "If I don't get
custody of my kids, I'm going to burn the (expletive deleted) building down."
What can I say, he wanted his SLAVES, and society TAUGHT him, as it teaches all
of you humans, that the CREATOR of a child is the OWNER of a child. You humans
simply accept and embrace this teaching, since you LIKE the idea of owning
human slaves. ONly when things go sour, and you fear you might be "robbed" of
your human property, do you develop perfectly justifiable RAGE.

Here we have a man killing 5 people. But the QUESTION that should be asked is
whether he specifically INTENDED and DESIRED to kill these particular 5 people.
If NOT, then a first degree murder charge would be an OUTRAGEOUS injustice. I
think the odds are very high that this man ONLY wanted to kill his hates
estranged wife, and MAYBE their 2 child-slaves. He didn't kill ANY of these 3
targets. Instead, he killed 5 OTHER people who lived in the building, but that
he almost certainly didn't WANT to kill. He didn't TARGET these 5. They just
happened to get caught and trapped in the blaze. In a situation like this,
there is NO justification for prosecutors to even consider imposing first
degree murder charges.

Take care, JOE

The following appears courtesy of today's Reuters news wire:

Five Dead In Suspicious Fire In Massachusetts

February 25, 1999

BOSTON (Reuters) - Two adults and three children were killed and five others
injured after a suspicious fire gutted an apartment building in Lynn on the
outskirts of Boston, the Boston Herald reported Thursday.

The bodies of the five victims were found near a window on the third floor of
the building, the newspaper quoted police as saying.

"The fire is definitely suspicious. We're maintaining a crime scene," Lynn Fire
Chief Curtis Numberg told the Herald.

The Herald quoted a neighbor as saying that minutes before the building went up
in flames Wednesday night, the estranged father of two children living in a
second-floor unit of the building threatened to burn it down over a
child-custody dispute.

The woman allegedly involved in the custody dispute was not among the victims.
George Tate, who was at the scene, said the woman, her two young children, her
mother and two brothers were rescued or were able to escape from a second-floor
window.

Five people, including a firefighter, were injured.

Police had not made any arrests by Thursday morning.
The following appears courtesy of today's Associated Press news wire:

Five Die in Massachusetts Fire

By SHARON L. LYNCH

LYNN, Mass. (AP) -- Five people were killed Wednesday night in a fire that
heavily damaged a three-story house and was considered suspicious by
authorities.

``I would say they never had a chance,'' Fire Chief Curtis Numburg said.

He said the five were found near a window on the third floor. It was not known
whether they were adults or children.

At least six other people were injured, including some who leaped from the
second floor of the burning building, said Jessica Chartier, a spokeswoman for
ambulance provider American Medical Response.

She said five people were taken to Northshore Medical Center-Union Hospital,
from which their conditions could not be obtained immediately. A woman at a
Salem hospital was listed in stable condition.

Police spokesman Mark O'Toole said authorities were looking for a man for
questioning in the fire.

Smoke was still coming from the building, one of a number of restored
Victorian-style homes on top of a hill, early Thursday.

There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire. Lynn is about 12 miles
northeast of Boston.
AP-NY-02-25-99
The following appears courtesy of the 2/25/99 online edition of The Boston
Herald newspaper:

Horrific blaze in Lynn claims 5 lives

by Tom Farmer and Ed Hayward

Thursday, February 25, 1999

Five people died in their Lynn apartment last night after an alleged child
custody fight exploded in a fast-moving fire investigators suspect was
deliberately set, witnesses and officials said this morning.

Believed to be from the same family, the victims from the three-alarm blaze at
44-46 High Rock St. were found huddled together in the third-floor unit by
firefighters shortly after 12:30 a.m.

``The fire is definitely suspicious. We're maintaining a crime scene,'' said
Lynn Fire Chief Curtis Numberg. ``When we arrived, there was heavy fire on both
sides of the building on the stairways. There was no way for anybody to get
out.''

Neighbors believed two adults and three children lived in the apartment.

Lynn Police Chief John F. Hallow, detectives from his department, homicide
detectives from the office of Essex County District Attorney Kevin Burke, the
state Fire Marshal's office and the Lynn arson squad were swarming over the
scene this morning.

The building was gutted by the killer blaze, which melted window frames and
rendered the building too dangerous to enter for firefighters and rescuers.

Minutes before the apartment building went up in flames, neighbors said the
estranged father of two children living in the second-floor unit was heard to
threaten to burn down the building over a child custody dispute, neighbor
Mellione Burke said.

``If I don't get custody of my kids, I'm going to burn the (expletive deleted)
building down,'' the man allegedly screamed, according to Burke.

In January, neighbor April Loftman said she was in Lynn District Court and
watched as the woman - identified only by her first name, Christina - obtained
a restraining order against her ex-boyfriend.

``We were in there and the judge told him to stay 100 feet away from the
building,'' Loftman said.

No on was taken into custody, but investigators were searching for a suspect.

Burke's boyfriend, George Tate, said he heard screams and ran into the street
to find Christina hanging out the window of the burning building

``We came out, we saw the fire and we saw her hanging out the window,'' Tate
said. ``She said, `Take my kids,' and dropped them one-by-one out the window
and we grabbed them.''

The woman and her children, ages 1 and 2, her mother and two brothers were
rescued or able to escape from the second floor, Tate said.

At least two people jumped out of windows to escape the flames. One was treated
at Union Hospital in Lynn and another was treated at Salem Hospital in Salem,
authorities said.

As steady snow began to drop on the scene, onlookers huddled against the cold
and watched dozens of investigators conduct their probe.

State Trooper Paul Horgan, from the state Fire Marshal's Office, was on the
scene and preparing to lead his accellerant-sniffing dog, Lucy, through the
charred remains to determine if gasoline or another substance was used to start
the fire.

As many as three people were transported to local hospitals following dramatic
rescues by firefighters and passersby, witnesses said.

A Saugus firefighter from a company that responded to the three-alarm blaze was
injured when the building's chimney collapsed and showered him with bricks. His
injuries were not believed to be serious.

``The whole scene was just crazy,'' said Damian Drella, an off-duty Saugus
firefighter who drove to the scene. ``There were people running around, people
crying, some carrying rescued kids wrapped in blankets.''

Joe1orbit

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Hello,

Just a quick update here, to let everyone know that the enraged boyfriend who
is the PRIME suspect in the arson fire in Massachusetts that killed 5 people,
including 3 children last night, has now been tracked down by cops and taken
into custody.

So far, he is only charged with violating the restraining order that his ex
gal-pal had taken out against him, but it's VERY clear that police consider him
to be the PRIME and ONLY suspect in the setting of this deadly arson fire. The
fact that neighbors are telling cops that this man verbally threatened to burn
down the house just before the fire broke out, certainly serves to make him
even more of a solid suspect.

He even CALLED UP the ex-girlfriend on the phone and TOLD her to "get the
kids out of the house because I'm going to burn it down". VERY foolish! The
FIRST and PRIME rule when it comes to committing crime is: NEVER tell ANYONE
about any plans, proposals, thoughts, or deeds, you are planning, thinkinking
about committing, or have committed. Loose lips sink ships, and this not yet
identified by name arsonist was just FLAPPING his stupid gums all over the da*n
place. Oh well, we can't all be Superior and brilliant humans. :)

Take care, JOE

The following two news articles both appear courtesy of today's Associated
Press news wire:

Man Arrested in Deadly Mass. Fire

LYNN, Mass. (AP) -- A man who threatened to burn down a triple-decker home was
arrested Thursday, a day after the home burned to the ground, killing five
people.

The man, identified as the boyfriend of an unidentified building resident, was
charged with violating a restraining order. Authorities would not say if he was
a suspect in Wednesday night's fire.

Hours before the fire broke out, witnesses said the man came to the home and
yelled, ``If I don't get to see my kids I'll blow the (expletive) house up,''
said Laura Gold, an assistant district attorney.

Witnesses also said he called his girlfriend at 9 p.m. and said to get the kids
out of the house because he would burn it down.

Authorities said the fire apparently started on a porch on one of the house's
lower floors and quickly burned through the entire house.

``That much fire in that short a time is suspicious,'' said Fire Chief Curtis
Numberg.

Sonia Hernandez, her husband Heriberto Feliciano, their two daughters and a
niece were found by firefighters huddled near a third-floor window of the home.

AP-NY-02-25-99
Victims identified in horrific Lynn blaze

Associated Press

Thursday, February 25, 1999

LYNN, Mass. - Authorities identified five people today that were killed
Wednesday night in a fast-moving blaze that engulfed a triple-decker home in
minutes.

And as residents of Lynn's Highlands neighborhood gathered Thursday morning
near the home's charred remains, word spread that the fire may have been
intentionally set. The blaze also left 12 people homeless.

Sonia Hernandez, her husband Heriberto Feliciano, their two daughters and a
niece were all found by firefighters huddled near a third-floor window.

As dawn broke and snow fell on High Rock Street, police and fire investigators
probed through the ruins for a cause.

``That much fire in that short a time is suspicious,'' said Fire Chief Curtis
Numberg. ``I would say they never had a chance.''

An investigator close to the case who requested anonymity told The Associated
Press that investigators were looking into reports that the fire followed a
domestic dispute in one of the apartments in the three-family house.

Fire Marshal Stephen Coan said it appeared the blaze began shortly before 11
p.m. Wednesday on a porch on one of the house's lower floors.

In addition to Hernandez, 32, and Feliciano, 34, the fire killed their children
Sonia and Maria Feliciano, ages 12 and 13, along with niece Glorimar Santiago,
11, authorities said.

Heriberto Feliciano was remembered at West Lynn Creamery, where he was a
maintenance man, as a well-liked model employee who had been promoted several
times in his two years there.

``This is someone who would go out of his way to talk to people,'' said Dave
O'Brien, director of human resources. ``He was considered among the upper tier
of employees.''

Sonia Hernandez's cousin, Edwin Hernandez, said the family would be missed in
its hometown of Quebradillas, Puerto Rico.

``They were really nice kids,'' said Hernandez, 18. ``And the father and
mother, they were always working for the kids.''

Firefighters from a nearby station were on the scene within two minutes of
getting the call, but one side of the building was already engulfed in flames
and all exits were blocked, Numberg said.

Before the fire trucks arrived, children were dropped from the second floor to
neighbors waiting below.

``They dropped the children out the window and then they came out. They
jumped,'' said April Loftman, who lives across the street.

The American Red Cross said it was providing assistance to 12 people burned out
of their homes on the first and second floors. Nine volunteers responded to the
scene.

American Medical Response, a private ambulance service, said it transported
seven people, including two firefighters, to area hospitals. All were treated
and released.

Numberg said the firefighters did their best to rescue people from a building
that went up in flames in minutes.

``They knew they had possible victims, and they had to go to work and crawl in
any window,'' he said.

Jesus Marquez, 23, said he was eating dinner when his sister said there was a
fire.

``I ran outside. I started throwing rocks at the windows to alert the people on
the first floor,'' Marquez said. ``I told (firefighters) to check the third
floor. Nobody was coming out of the third floor.''