GEM Module Ford F650 Super Duty.

Ashton David

May 19, 2017, 8:47:55 AM5/19/17
I am desperately looking for a GEM Module for my Ford F650 truck. The problems is the the brake sensor is being alerted of an error as well as it is draining my battery.

I have sent in the module for repair but was told it was irreparable and my only option is to find a replacement.

I haven't been able to find this module (EC4Z‐14B205‐BRM) for my truck. Some places have needed the engineering number (1C3T‐14B205‐CB) to search for this module, but have found nothing.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Assuming I cannot find another module are modifications I can make to my truck to use a similar module?

Thanks for you help.

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 9:34:01 AM8/6/17

mike doyle

Jan 8, 2018, 2:18:02 PM1/8/18
replying to Ashton David, mike doyle wrote:
did you come up with any solutions? I have an o1 f650 and same problem.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/ford_trucks/gem-module-ford-f650-super-duty-33954-.htm

paul brewer

Oct 30, 2020, 12:01:20 AM10/30/20
Mike, did you find a solution? I have the same problem and can't find a GEM for my F650.

--
For full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/ford_trucks/gem-module-ford-f650-super-duty-33954-.htm