Re: Deja News - New User Post Form

cesspit

Dec 20, 2023, 4:44:55 PM12/20/23
On 19 Dec 2023, immibis <ne...@immibis.com> posted some
news:ulrrr1$iao$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 12/18/23 18:42, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>> PS Dizum is a cesspit of a NG "provider"; it allows
>> all sorts of trolls and spammers access.
>>

> isn't that kind of the point of anonymous access? You can't block
> trolls if you don't know who they are.

Troll = Someone who pushes buttons calling out stupidity while others
laugh pointing fingers.

cesspit

Dec 20, 2023, 4:50:28 PM12/20/23
On 19 Dec 2023, snip...@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid (Sn!pe) posted
some news:1qlzi6n.12mzdtu8uyi79N%snip...@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid:

> immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/18/23 18:42, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>> > PS Dizum is a cesspit of a NG "provider"; it allows
>> > all sorts of trolls and spammers access.
>> >

>> isn't that kind of the point of anonymous access?
>> You can't block trolls if you don't know who they are.
>>

> Dizum is such a nuisance that I block it all but whitelist the
> very few worthwhile posters who use it. It's the same strategy
> as I use for Google Groups.

That's not the truth, the whole truth, or nothing but the truth.

Please to begin pointing out the "spam" originating from dizum here,
"___". That should be enough space for you.

You don't like it because you get called out for picking fly shit out of
pepper and you can't dox or do squat about it except stamp your feet and
run away.

cesspit

Dec 20, 2023, 4:57:28 PM12/20/23
On 19 Dec 2023, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> posted some

> Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>immibis <ne...@immibis.com> wrote:

>>>isn't that kind of the point of anonymous access?
>>>You can't block trolls if you don't know who they are.
>
>>Dizum is such a nuisance that I block it all but whitelist the
>>very few worthwhile posters who use it. It's the same strategy
>>as I use for Google Groups.
>
> Who is the worthwhile poster? I didn't know I needed to whitelist
> anybody.

Oh look. PJR's second best stooge showed up. How's it hanging Adam?
Assuming it hasn't fallen off yet.

William Stickers

Dec 21, 2023, 4:52:28 AM12/21/23
cesspit wrote:
[...]
> you can't dox or do squat about it

Ah, that's sweet. Why would anyone care who you are?
You're just another loser who thinks he's somebody, nymshifting
twat.

%

Dec 21, 2023, 9:57:28 AM12/21/23

Peter J Ross

Dec 23, 2023, 6:18:24 PM12/23/23
Just out of curiosity:

If Adam is my second-best stooge, who's first?

--
PJR :-)

Pocquito Loco

Dec 24, 2023, 2:33:33 PM12/24/23
>>> Neal D Warren Jr
>>> Age 76 (May 1947)
>>> 208 Sienna Pl
>>> Saluda, NC 28773
>>>
>>> (305) 664-1729 landline
>>> (305) 664-1729 cell

Peter J Ross

Dec 26, 2023, 5:44:08 PM12/26/23
You seem to be living in a very strange parallel universe.

Adam is a decent bloke, and he and I have agreed more often than not
over the past twenty-odd years. Neither of us is the other's stooge, but
he's certainly influenced me more than I've influenced him.

But Cecil is just a pathetic, whining kook. During my long absence, has
he been claiming to be my stooge in order to make himself seem more
important than he is? If so, he can fuck off and bury his head in his
famous bucket.

--
PJR :-)

justan