Disgraced Host Chris Cuomo Announces His New News Job: "I'm Going To Try Very Hard To Be Fair"

Ubiquitous

Jul 27, 2022, 1:59:07 PM7/27/22
Disgraced television host Chris Cuomo announced Tuesday night that he has
landed a new job in the news media and that he is going to try to be fair
after he was routinely criticized for being a hardcore leftist while at CNN.

"Well, you are a part of my decision. I respect that you asked the questions.
I think that's how you show respect to our relationship is that you didn't
fake the funk. You asked what needs to be asked, I respect you for that,"
Cuomo groveled to anchor Dan Abrams. "I respect how you do the job. I've been
jealous of you while I've been away, watching."

"And I want to help. I want to find a way to help people. I'm going to come
to NewsNation. And I want to build something special here, work with Dan,
work with the team here. They've got great people who are really hungry to
make a difference in ways that I think matter," he continued. "I had decided
that I can't go back to what people see as the big game. I don't think I can
make a difference there. I think we need insurgent media. I think we need
outlets that aren't fringe and just trying to fill their pockets."

In trying to gain the trust of viewers, Cuomo warned them not to listen to
people who tell them, "Don't listen to anybody else, only listen to me,"
which is effectively the same thing Cuomo was saying.

"I'm going to do the job. I'm going to go where the news is, and I'm going to
try very hard to be fair," Cuomo claimed. "And I want to do it here. I want
to make a difference. And I'm really hoping that it makes a difference for
you [the viewer]. And I thank NewsNation very much for the opportunity."

BREAKING: Chris Fredo Cuomo announces new show on News Nation.
A move that could seriously cripple the network's credibility
as an honest news source."I'm going to try very hard to be fair,"
Chris claims.

"A great, great get," is how Dan Abrams described the move.
pic.twitter.com/GZZXDJY8Af

-- Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) July 27, 2022

The Washington Post reported that the small cable news network aims to
provide "down-the-middle, unbiased news reporting and analysis." It's unclear
how Cuomo helps NewsNation reach its objective considering that he was fired
while under investigation at CNN over his alleged role in trying to help his
brother, then-New York Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo, navigate a sexual
misconduct scandal that ultimately led to his resignation.

Chris Cuomo filed a $125 million lawsuit against CNN, demanding $15 million
in lost salary and $110 million in further damages, after he was terminated.

Debra S. Katz, a left-wing attorney, said in a statement in December that she
was representing a client who claimed that Chris Cuomo engaged in "serious
sexual misconduct" against her at another network.

Katz said she notified CNN of the allegations and that the allegations are
ultimately what led to Chris Cuomo being fired from CNN. Katz said in a
statement that Cuomo demonstrated hypocrisy when he claimed he cared "very
deeply" about the issue of sexual harassment only to be revealed in an
investigation by New York Attorney General Letitia James to have aided his
brother's efforts to "smear" his accusers.

--
Let's go Brandon!