Re: Trump indicted in Georgia 2020 election subversion probe

Governor Swill

Aug 19, 2023, 12:38:16 AM8/19/23
On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 15:52:48 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>In article <yoPDM.140843$JG_b....@fx39.iad>, l...@cap.con wrote:

>>> That's the point. Rule of law. It will be very informative when we find
>>> out who the Georgia and New York judges will be.
>>
>>We already know who the judges are in both cases. The New York judge is
>>Juan Merchan, who was also the excellent, and impartial and fair, judge in
>>the criminal case against the Trump Organization.
>

> TROLL-O-METER

I dunno. You're stupid? It was in no way a troll. It was the correct answer to a
question.

Do you take any medications?

Are you supposed to?

I'm not kidding.

Swill
--
It wasn't rigged, he's just a loser.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.