On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

1 view

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 19, 2005, 11:06:50 PM12/19/05
Subscribe Today
http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86375

On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Below is a sparse timeline that illustrates why many of us alt.flamers
treat you Bawlers as the goofy newbies you undoubtedly are.

1987: alt.flame is created.
1988:
1989:
1990:
1991:
1992: The current alt.flamer with the longest tenure first posts to
alt.flame.
1993:
1994: The first annual alt.flame Awards are held.
1995:
1996:
1997: The flamer you know as "King of Brawl Hall" posts to alt.flame for
the first time [1].
1998:
1999: I post to alt.flame for the first time.
2000:
2001:
2002: Bawl Hall is created by a couple of nobodies from WebTV's
alt.discuss.* ghetto.
2003:
2004:
2005: Bawlers still act like newbies with their supposedly cool
usernames, pointless vulgarity, bad spelling, horrible grammar, tendency
to band together, etc.

If any of you newcomers have questions about the history of flaming
outside of insignificant web boards like this one, I'll be happy to
answer.

[1] Or was it 1996? I've forgotten.
__________________
--
Ari <alt.flame>
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 04:36 AM #2
Freud
Higher Dimension Retiree
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
^^^ Spam in the most inedible form.

HTH, stimpy.
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Freud
Send email to Freud
Add Freud to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 04:52 AM #3
asik
Junior Member

asik's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Freud
^^^ Spam in the most inedible form.

Ah yes, there's another reason why you nitwits come across as rank
newbies: your ignorance of the true meanings of common Net terms like
"spam".
__________________
--
Ari <alt.flame>
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
asik
Add asik to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 05:27 AM #4
Rotwang
The ROTWANG Of WAR!!!

Rotwang's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by asik
[...]

By that leap of demented logic, Egypt should be a superpower.

Or Italy. Greece perhaps.

Its not how fucking OLD you are, its how fucking GOOD you are,
scatsplatter.

And if anyone should know, its me.

Thus endeth the lesson.
__________________
Yes. I have just acquired a Honda S2000, and yes, it is a mid life
crisis.

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Rotwang
Send email to Rotwang
Add Rotwang to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 05:36 AM #5
Freud
Higher Dimension Retiree
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
Well, historically... Spam was a mostly fat, but partially flesh pig
product used as a staple of wartime, and economic strife... though Hormel
would like modern proponents to think otherwise.

It's made the migration into the net as a term for pointless tripe, which
you've succeeded in showcasing as your French banner...all talk, no
noteable action.

What have you got? Nothing... just a plead to give mouth to mouth to the
cadaver you hail from, and a rotting 1990's at that.

Off with your stink. Follow the tunnel of light...
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Freud
Send email to Freud
Add Freud to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 07:56 AM #6
asik
Junior Member

asik's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Rotwang
By that leap of demented logic, Egypt should be a superpower.

I made a connection between being relatively new to flaming and acting
like a newbie on one hand and actually being a newbie on the other. How
you arrived at the conclusion that my logic indicates that Egypt should
be a superpower, I'll probably never know (because you're obviously
wholly unable to explain anything in legible English).

The amusing aspect of your post is that when trying to come up with an
old country, you named Egypt, which became independent in 1922 (sort of).
There are mummies that have a better grasp of history than you.

Quote:
Its not how fucking OLD you are, its how fucking GOOD you are,
scatsplatter.

In addition to your attack on an innocent straw-man, detailed above,
you're apparently unable to tell the difference between "it's" and "its".
You can't write, you get your facts wrong, and you're a Bawler. All signs
indicate that you're not very good at all, you goofy newbie you.

Quote:
Thus endeth the lesson.

"Its" giving lessons. How sweet, yet utterly misguided.
__________________
--
Ari <alt.flame>
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
asik
Add asik to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 08:02 AM #7
asik
Junior Member

asik's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
Re "spam", Shakin' Sigmund is still out at sea:

Originally Posted by Freud
It's made the migration into the net as a term for pointless tripe,

No, it hasn't, you poor, benighted person. You may use it as a term for
"pointless tripe", i.e. anything above the 3rd grade level at which
you're comfortable, but its proper meaning is something much more
specific. (Hint: Google is your friend.)
__________________
--
Ari <alt.flame>
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
asik
Add asik to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 08:31 AM #8
The Iron Duke
Puff, Thief, Murderer.

The Iron Duke's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by asik
Re "spam", Shakin' Sigmund is still out at sea:

No, it hasn't, you poor, benighted person. You may use it as a term
for "pointless tripe", i.e. anything above the 3rd grade level at which
you're comfortable, but its proper meaning is something much more
specific. (Hint: Google is your friend.)

wrong cuntcasket. At least by your flawed logic.

Freud is almost right with "Well, historically... Spam was a mostly fat,
but partially flesh pig product used as a staple of wartime, and economic
strife... though Hormel would like modern proponents to think otherwise.

It's made the migration into the net as a term for pointless tripe"

in fact originally a 'Spam' was the girth strap on the armoured horses of
the Crusading Knights.

now fuck off and put in some time in your 'The complete history of
flaming'.

we can hardly wait.
__________________

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
The Iron Duke
Add The Iron Duke to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 10:59 AM #9
Wonk
More Polite than You

Wonk's Avatar

[Send PM]
-= Callout Stats: =-
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
2005: alt.flame members invade Brawl-Hall
2005: In the subsequent week the foundation for their being such ardent
proponents of alt.flame crumbles under the weight of immutable logic.
2006: alt.flame ends. Historians scribble notes of its demise and quickly
move on.
__________________
I could have had a picture of a turd in my signature but I thought better
of it and decided NOT to have one at all.

I am therefor resigning my title out of respect for my home forum.
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Wonk
Add Wonk to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 11:19 AM #10
PNGrata
Supreme Brawler

PNGrata's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Rotwang

Its not how fucking OLD you are, its how fucking GOOD you are,
scatsplatter.

keep that in mind rottenwang
__________________
imcol or full
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
PNGrata
Add PNGrata to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 11:52 AM #11
H.C.Trouble
Idi Admin Dada

H.C.Trouble's Avatar

[Send PM]
-= Callout Stats: =-
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by ascII
Bawlers still act like newbies with their supposedly cool usernames,
pointless vulgarity, bad spelling, horrible grammar, tendency to band
together, etc.

Sure, and people in altflame don't have "cool" usernames? ie ...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=
rocky
BooHooHoo
Ralph Waldo Emerson Winchester, III
Sir Terrance N. Philip-Glasscock, Esquire
Daedalus
Perkoff The Jerkoff

The church lady also has a problem with vulgarity? Big deal, if something
is too vulgar for your virgin eyes get net nanny and don't surf the adult
sections of the internet. The world has it's fair share of vulgar people
and so does the internet.

Atl.flema alos has perfect spelling and grammar. Everyone there spells
corectlie. Sure they do.

Then, what's this about banding together? Alts don't do that? They don't
claim that their users have better spelling and grammar than other
places? Everybody loves to read grammar and spelling corrections! Alts
don't band together? Don't be so ignorant. Doesn't altflame house
snuhtards like Gortician who go around in a group cascading snuh, duh,
muh around usenet? Doesn't altflame make award polls claiming to have (as
a group) spanked other groups?

Every point you're trying to make in alt.flame's favour is nothing more
than hypocritical mewling that you're getting soundly spanked on. "You
all suck" and "you can't spell" flames were played out long ago and
should be left to rot; not reposted well after their best before date.
__________________

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
H.C.Trouble
Add H.C.Trouble to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 12:36 PM #12
PNGrata
Supreme Brawler

PNGrata's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
'persona non grata' is one of the few usernames that you want to jerk on
it, what are you talking about...
__________________
imcol or full
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
PNGrata
Add PNGrata to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 12:36 PM #13
Distorted_Views
Don't Test My Patience

Distorted_Views's Avatar

[Send PM]
-= Callout Stats: =-
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
This idiot is boasting about posting on alt.flame for six years. Most
people get bored with it after six minutes, but I guess the dry almost
robotic posting style hooked him.
__________________
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Distorted_Views
Send email to Distorted_Views
Visit Distorted_Views's homepage!
Add Distorted_Views to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 04:14 PM #14
Lady Ice
Seedy Politician

Lady Ice's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie
1987: alt.flame is created. I was in 7th grade.[/i]
1988: 8th grade.
1989:Started my freshman year of high school.
1990:I touch a penis for the very first time!
1991:My campaign of high school terror continues. Teachers cringe and
parents wince.
1992: The current alt.flamer with the longest tenure first posts to
alt.flame.Got my driver's license! w00t! got a new car, went to Hawaii
for Christmas. '92 was a good year.
1993: Chosen as Class of '93's Class Clown and Class Rebel. Parents are
so proud. Graduated high school. Look out world!!! I invade The Ohio
State University in the fall.
1994: The first annual alt.flame Awards are held. Lost my virginity early
in the year. First annual keg party is held at my apartment later in the
year. 1995 and 1996 remain blanks due to this.
1995:OSU weeps as I decided to leave my studies there.
1996:something happened here...lots of drinking, I'm sure...
1997: The flamer you know as "King of Brawl Hall" posts to alt.flame for
the first time [1]. I got married. My daughter is born. Life settles
down.
1998: daughter's first birthday
1999: I post to alt.flame for the first time. I go back to college. Kick
out a 4.0 my first semester back. You....posted to alt.flame.
2000:Work full time, go to school full time until 02.
2001:
2002: Bawl Hall is created by a couple of nobodies from WebTV's
alt.discuss.* ghetto.I graduate from college. My son is born.
2003:Husband gets a promotion.
2004: I build a kick ass resume, including being published by the
American Hospital Association and helping to launch a nationally
recognized emergency preparedness website.
2005: Bawlers still act like newbies with their supposedly cool
usernames, pointless vulgarity, bad spelling, horrible grammar, tendency
to band together, etc.I run for public office and am elected to a four
year term.

OK, so let's see here....

while you've been toiling away in Uselessnet, I've been ...... doing
stuff that is way cooler, much more fun and with much more worth, along
with posting at the largest and best flame site on the World Wide Web.

I'm sorry, but you just suck. Waddle on back to the Google Groups where
some fat slob thinks you're cool 'cause you saw real boobies once, even
if they were your sister's.
__________________

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Lady Ice
Visit Lady Ice's homepage!
Add Lady Ice to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 04:42 PM #15
Jelly baby
re'th kijyewgh hwi

Jelly baby's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Lady Ice
1987: alt.flame is created.
1990:I touch a penis for the very first time!

when do hope to touch it for a second time?

__________________
Dad's daughter(Dad's rich)

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Jelly baby
Add Jelly baby to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 07:32 PM #16
MrJiggyFly
The Human Torch

MrJiggyFly's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Lady Ice
1999: I post to alt.flame for the first time. I go back to college.
Kick out a 4.0 my first semester back. You....posted to alt.flame.

Pwnage to the 10th degree.
__________________
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
MrJiggyFly
Add MrJiggyFly to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 09:26 PM #17
Lady Ice
Seedy Politician

Lady Ice's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Jelly baby
when do hope to touch it for a second time?

Well the last two times got me pregnant.....

seen one, you've seen 'em all.
__________________

Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Lady Ice
Visit Lady Ice's homepage!
Add Lady Ice to Your Buddy List

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Unread Today, 09:43 PM #18
Rotwang
The ROTWANG Of WAR!!!

Rotwang's Avatar
[Send PM]

Re: On why every Bawler is a rank newbie

Originally Posted by Lady Ice
Well the last two times got me pregnant.....

seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Oh, yeah...

You haven't seen The Mighty Kong!!!
__________________

--
I'm just a goddamned piece of paper.

http://beosnews.com/
http://www.bedoper.com
http://www.cafepress.com/angeldevil

JED88

Dec 20, 2005, 10:18:02 PM12/20/05
"The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Wow, I'm truly impressed. You've become king shit of a turd hill
backwater newsgroup and seem to think that it means fuck-all in the
grand scheme of things. My dog has been dropping loads in the back yard
for years, but I don't hear him lording it over the stray cat who stops
for his first squat. Yup, being a long time member of a circle-jerk of
like minded morons ranks right up there with being a crossing guard or
passing out sausage samples at the local grocer. Yessir. Twits like you
are hilarious.

But I guess each to his own (lack of) abilities eh?

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 21, 2005, 12:38:18 AM12/21/05
JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns9732C4562B70seeghilecom@
216.196.97.131:

> "The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

> Wow, I'm truly impressed. You've become king shit of a turd hill
> backwater newsgroup and seem to think that it means fuck-all in the
> grand scheme of things. My dog has been dropping loads in the back
yard
> for years, but I don't hear him lording it over the stray cat who stops
> for his first squat. Yup, being a long time member of a circle-jerk of
> like minded morons ranks right up there with being a crossing guard or
> passing out sausage samples at the local grocer. Yessir. Twits like
you
> are hilarious.
>
> But I guess each to his own (lack of) abilities eh?

Jealousy is an ugly thing, JED88.

JED88

Dec 22, 2005, 9:03:10 PM12/22/05

> JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns9732C4562B70seeghilecom@
> 216.196.97.131:
>
>> "The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>

>> Wow, I'm truly impressed. You've become king shit of a turd hill
>> backwater newsgroup and seem to think that it means fuck-all in the
>> grand scheme of things. My dog has been dropping loads in the back
> yard
>> for years, but I don't hear him lording it over the stray cat who
stops
>> for his first squat. Yup, being a long time member of a circle-jerk
of
>> like minded morons ranks right up there with being a crossing guard
or
>> passing out sausage samples at the local grocer. Yessir. Twits like
> you
>> are hilarious.
>>
>> But I guess each to his own (lack of) abilities eh?
>
> Jealousy is an ugly thing, JED88.

SO QUIT LOOKING AT MY COCK YA MEAT GAZER AND BE HAPPY WITH YOURN

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 22, 2005, 10:08:01 PM12/22/05
JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns9734B7A3C3B0Aseeghilecom@
216.196.97.131:

Great post, idiot.

DVH

Dec 23, 2005, 1:36:39 AM12/23/05

"The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nice comeback, lamer.

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 23, 2005, 9:16:45 AM12/23/05
"DVH" <dav...@vhvhvhvhvh.com> wrote in

> "The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns9734B7A3C3B0Aseeghilecom@
>> 216.196.97.131:

(Wrote nothing)

Nice shoes, Poindexter.

JED88

Dec 23, 2005, 9:35:11 AM12/23/05
"The U.S. Constitution" <KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Well, you certainly seem to have an innate sense of fashion and
accessorizing. Do you wear stacks or pumps when trolling for sailors?

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 23, 2005, 1:11:37 PM12/23/05
JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns973542FF434BBseeghilecom@
216.196.97.131:

I don't discriminate when I troll. And I'm usually naked.

Riff

Dec 23, 2005, 6:27:15 PM12/23/05
In alt.music.white-power, "The U.S. Constitution"
<KILLFIL...@yahoo.com> typed:

Just cos he's a fat cunt - that don't make him Buster !

np: Motörhead - Suicide

JED88

Dec 23, 2005, 6:55:29 PM12/23/05
Riff <n...@valid.com> wrote in news:6s1pq19dcs6lvim28j1d0mjqu7rfchgh3p@
4ax.com:

Geez, these fucks wouldn't last 5 seconds in AMWP - maybe their meaning
of flame is of teh Elton John/Liberace variety

The U.S. Constitution

Dec 24, 2005, 12:54:58 AM12/24/05
JED88 <se...@hile.com> wrote in news:Xns9735A1FD5F693seeghilecom@
216.196.97.131:

The world quakes in fear of your prowess.