Media Commits To Creating 25% More Racism In 2021

1 view

Ubiquitous

Apr 24, 2021, 2:09:06 PM4/24/21
U.S.輸fter a successful 2020, media organizations have announced a
cooperative effort to create at least 25% more racism in the year 2021.

"Racism is our lifeblood, it's what we live to talk about every single
day," said CNN President Jeff Zucker. "We work diligently to find it
everywhere we can-- and when we can't find it, we must create it. This
year, we are redoubling our efforts to bathe the American public in
racial resentment until everyone is living in despair and agrees how
terrible our country is!"

"It's an important service we provide for the people," he continued.

Major media companies such as ABC, NBC, and CBS confirmed they will be
cooperating to ensure every news story and piece of entertainment is
selectively chosen and edited to hide the truth, skew reality, and tell
a narrative of racism and discrimination.

"It's the right thing to do," said one NBC producer.

Sources confirmed that once racism has successfully caused the
dismantling of America's legal system, they will move on to climate
change to dismantle America's economic system.

--
Trump won.

Byker

Apr 26, 2021, 9:34:35 AM4/26/21
"Ubiquitous" wrote in message

> U.S.—After a successful 2020, media organizations have announced a
I used to be in the news business forty years ago (That was my college
major). I found out real quick that you're not supposed to report the news
with "honesty, integrity, and objectivity." My REAL job was to "sell the
station." Nowadays a reporter is nothing more that a mouthpiece to parrot
the social and political agendas of owners, editors, and general managers.
Like any other job, someone else is signing your paycheck, so you just do as
you're told. If you don't like it, you better find another career. Which
is just what I did. Construction work paid better anyway.

If you enjoy the 24/7 coverage of loot-and-burn bongo binges, you can thank
the leftist media. Their mantra of “If it bleeds, it leads” has left them
with blood on their hands. By editing the Rodney King video so the public
didn’t see him leading a chase through residential neighborhoods and
resisting arrest, they instigated four days of riots. By doctoring George
Zimmerman’s 911 call, they polarized the country and got people killed. By
running with the false rumor that Mike Brown had his hands up, they leveled
entire areas of St. Louis; and by pretending Eric Garner was a street vendor
who was strangled for no reason, they sealed our fate as a racist nation on
the brink.

Gangbangers are animals who deserve an early death, but at least they have
some rules. They tend to avoid killing a rival when he’s with his kids and
they keep their wars mostly within their own turf.

The media has no such boundaries. They're happy to plunge the entire
country into a state of chaos for a few extra dollars. They burn communities
to the ground and enable thousands of murders in order to get a desk by the
window or a pat on the back by the boss.

When reporters in combat zones get taken out by friendly fire nowadays, few
in uniform give a shit about whether it was an accident. "Imbedded" camera
crews are regarded as nuisances at best and dangerous security threats at
worst. When Geraldo Rivera made his trip to Afghanistan, I was hoping his
next appearance would be on Rotten.com.

It's the dream of every two-bit local reporter to be on hand when some big
event happens, so he/she might catch the eye of some big network and thus go
from beans and hamburgers to wine and brie. The incentive to incite,
sensationalize, and falsify is always there ("If it bleeds, it leads"), and
sometimes it pays off. Just as often the reporter gets more than he or she
bargained for.

For several years www.angelfire.com/ny/heynow2 had an audio clip of a White
Liberal newsman being suddenly surprised, then clobbered, during the 1992
L.A. riots. I couldn't help but laugh when he blurted out something like,
"Stop.. I'm a reporter!," and "I'm on YOUR side," then you hear him getting
his ass kicked.

Journalists these days don't believe that people have a right to keep and
bear arms to defend themselves against street crime, so I could care less if
street thugs beat the crap out of PC-puking media fuckstains. Doing a number
that L.A. reporter was a public service. It's not like he was a productive
citizen like Reginald Denny <snicker>.

On one of Fox's "World's Most Shocking Videos" episodes there was a segment
that showed a bongo brawl on a front lawn in a black Seattle neighborhood,
and here was this centerfoldish-looking White lady reporter standing nearby,
microphone in hand, reporting on the mini-riot. While the camera rolled,
this big young buck casually walked up to her and BAM! -- broke her nose. I
thought, "Welcome to the wonderful world of TNB, lady." I have a feeling
she changed careers soon afterwards.

The days of the hard-boiled, working-class newspaperman are long over. Now
the media members think they belong to the "elite" class, pressing the flesh
with the rich and famous. These reporters wouldn't be so eager if they
routinely got the living shit beaten out of them, especially when they are
on-camera announcers. Most of these "journalists" you see on MSNBC are in
fact "infotainers" who have never had a first-class, A-1 ass-kicking. You
know, a couple of black eyes, a busted nose, some loose teeth, a few cracked
ribs, maybe a day or two in the hospital for observation. You wouldn't be
bothered by Chris Hayes' mangina mug on MSNBC if his face was stomped
to a pulp. Rachel Madcow wouldn't be much to look at after having acid
thrown in her face. One good slash down the face would put Andrea Mitchell
not just out of a job, but out of a career.

CNN reporter hit in head by a rock during live Ferguson report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Pv-goek3k

RT reporter discovers Amercan blacks aren't like the ones on the Cosby Show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2Ibw7wrvs