"It's Time To Talk About The Stolen Election", Says Wild-Eyed Bill Maher Surrounded By Crates Of Ammo And Emergency Food

Ubiquitous

May 25, 2022, 9:10:22 AM5/25/22
LOS ANGELES, CA -- In a shocking monologue this past weekend, comedian and
political commentator Bill Maher said it's time to finally start talking
about whether or not the 2020 election was rigged.

"Good evening fellow patriots, it's time to talk about the stolen election,"
said the wild-eyed host, who was wearing a MAGA hat and was surrounded by
stockpiles of ammunition and emergency food. "I've been doing some research
and my eyes have been opened. I think the Deep State may have orchestrated a
coup against Donald Trump! And have you really listened to this Ron Paul guy?
He really makes a ton of sense! And do you know what else? I'm starting to
think gun control will do nothing to reduce gun crime! And by the way, have
you seen how the government is spending our money? And have you seen the crap
they're teaching in schools? THEY'RE GROOMING KIDS! WE'RE BEING RULED BY A
CABAL OF PEDOPHILES! AHHHHHHH!"

According to sources, the crowd sat in stunned silence for a few seconds
before someone in the back started a slow clap that spread throughout the
audience until everyone was on their feet chanting "BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!"

Maher says he still identifies as a Liberal and is glad to have finally found
the true home of liberal values: conservatism.

The host is reportedly changing the name of his show to Bill's Patriot Hour,
where he will rant about progressive insanity, cancel culture, and whether or
not Q will finally do what he promised and reinstate President Trump.

You can support Bill's new show by purchasing a high-quality MyPillow using
code "BILLMAHER."

--
Let's go Brandon!