Re: anyone run into this claim about Netflix vs Star Trek?

A Friend

Dec 21, 2021, 8:21:26 AM12/21/21
In article <3PadnRNaVaTGNFz8...@giganews.com>, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.21...@panix3.panix.com>,
> dan...@panix.com wrote:
> >

> >I saw a notice (which I haven't be able to relocate,
> >and also can't find any secondary reports of..) that
> >Netflix, which has been showing or offering or something
> >the Star Trek series (the one and only, accept no
> >imitations or followups [a]), has decided to...
> >
> >... has dropped the episode "let that be your
> >last battlefield" [b], the one with Frank Gorshin and
> >another guy who is NOT him but looks similar..
> >
> > .. because concerns about racism and fights. Or something.
> >
> >Anyone run into this claim? Thanks.
>

> TROLL-O-METER

FCirst, danny has been posting here longer tha you.

danny burstein

Dec 21, 2021, 11:06:19 AM12/21/21
In <3PadnRNaVaTGNFz8...@giganews.com> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> writes:

[snip]

>>Anyone run into this claim? Thanks.

> TROLL-O-METER
>
> 5* 6* *7
> 4* *8
> 3* *9
> 2* *10
> 1* | *stuporous
> 0* -*- *catatonic
> * |\ *comatose
> * \ *clinical death
> * \ *biological death
> * _\/ *demonic apparition
> * * *damned for all eternity

Not bad, and I understand the response, but yes,
I really did see that claim and was wondering if
anyone else had bumped into it.

Apparently the original post that passed over my
screen was, indeed, someone trying to be an
asshole and barely making it.

Thanks for the laugh.

dan...@panix.com