Lost Treasures of the Tropical Variety

Arthur Kingtide

Apr 11, 2015, 9:50:10 AM4/11/15
Shipwrecks serve but another purpose should a bold adventurous band of modern explorers toil long hours with their lives at risk to find, dive upon, and recover artifacts lost to ancient ocean perils. At times those dangerous situations lead to new discoveries which may prove old legends and their treasures to finally be true. Considering the sheer number of myths and legends, only a fraction of lost artifacts have been successfully recovered, and many still lurk deep in dark shimmering waters for later discovery. Each cache reclaimed from below unforgiving seas further demonstrates a possibility to recover the treasure of a lifetime, gracefully fueling motivations of new-age treasure hunters without hesitation. To whom we ask, could this fever be attributed to?

Irreplaceable heritage, lives, and treasure lost at sea.

http://www.tropicalvariety.com

sgt23

Jul 25, 2015, 6:48:00 PM7/25/15
I would love to find a ship wreck some day, but I'm not close to an ocean.

sgt23

Dec 2, 2015, 2:34:30 AM12/2/15
Do you live near a large lake?