I'd like to do this.

sgt23

Mar 8, 2016, 5:23:58 PM3/8/16

Joe Roberts

Mar 8, 2016, 6:32:21 PM3/8/16

"sgt23" <bravesfa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cb685c4e-0afd-445a...@googlegroups.com...
> http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/02/22/treasure-hunters-go-after-gold-lost-in-wreck-off-boston.html

For sure, it will be a story to watch. Good luck and good searching.

Joe

sgt23

Mar 8, 2016, 9:01:30 PM3/8/16
I don't think I'll have the kind of money it would take to do this kind of thing.

sgt23

Mar 8, 2016, 9:02:24 PM3/8/16
ever have*

Joe Roberts

Mar 9, 2016, 11:41:19 AM3/9/16

"sgt23" wrote:

> I don't think I'll have the kind of money it would take to do this kind of
> thing.

(About diving for treasure in the ocean.)

Nothing to worry about. We have the land, ready to explore.

Yesterday at a park alongside a river, bright blue sky, fresh air, good
exercise, and $1.82 in clad (pays for batteries). Plenty to enjoy.

Cheers,

Joe

sgt23

Mar 9, 2016, 7:44:04 PM3/9/16
That is an awesome day my friend. What is your oddest coin find? There is a guy in one of my metal detecting groups I'm part of who found 3 presidential dollars in one dig. I've found a arcade tokens, not sure if that fits weird or odd or not?

Joe Roberts

Mar 10, 2016, 6:42:10 PM3/10/16
In the park, fresh air, perfect sunshine and shade, good exercise, and had a
good talk with a person who was curious about the hobby.

Using the Teknetics Gamma today with the NEL Sharpshooter 9x12 coil.

Results: a 1926 Wheat cent in good condition, and a "Discovery Zone" theme
park token. Plus 45 cents in modern coins.

Also dumped a lot of trash in the recycling bin.

Another good day all the way.

Joe