Teknetics 9000 need manual

ohg...@aol.com

Mar 24, 2013, 3:16:03 PM3/24/13
Anyone have a manual for this antique scanned? I picked it up many years ago (don't recall where or why), but my brother just bought a new Whites detector, and I remembered I had this somewhere.

It has corroded battery contacts which I can repair, replate or replace, but I don't have a clue how to operate one of these. It also has a small (2X2X3) box that plugs into the headphone jack, then has a headphone jack in it. Looks like some sort of add on. Otherwise, it seems complete and in otherwise good condition.

Given it's vintage, is it worth even loading the 14 some odd AA batteries it requires?

Any info or advice greatly appreciated.

Relichunter

Mar 24, 2013, 3:35:47 PM3/24/13
Don't really know much about the performance of the Teknetics 9000,
but you can find a "scanned" copy online at the following link:

http://www.whiteriverprep.com/vintage/tek/tek9000.html

Hope that helps you some.

Warmest Regards,
Relichunter

sgt23

Mar 25, 2013, 2:48:38 AM3/25/13
wow that is really old metal detectors. Most detectors take few or
just one battery of certain types now days.

dante....@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2019, 12:02:38 PM8/21/19
I just read your message and I think that you own a Teknetics Series 9000 Coin Master metal detector. If you still need the operation manual I can scan it and send it to you by email. Just let me know. Bye for now.