come out come out

sgt23

Aug 2, 2015, 3:49:47 AM8/2/15
Don't be shy!

Joe Roberts

Aug 2, 2015, 11:02:05 AM8/2/15
"sgt23" wrote:

> Don't be shy!

It's looking like this place has almost shut down. Too bad!

I did some detecting in a local park and came up with a Cub Scouts copper
badge and a Wheat Cent. Great exercise and fresh air too.

Also now, a bunch of pull tabs, bottle caps, and foil are going to
recycling, instead of littering up the park.

It's a great hobby.

Joe

realestatefunder01

Aug 2, 2015, 6:19:53 PM8/2/15
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 12:49:47 AM UTC-7, sgt23 wrote:
> Don't be shy!

not dead--- but i havent seen anyone do anything in this in forever

Joe Roberts

Aug 2, 2015, 7:28:46 PM8/2/15
"sgt23" wrote:

> Don't be shy!

At a vacant lot recently, I came up with two Wheat Cents and a silver 1944
War Nickel. All of them were only about five feet apart, and just two inches
deep. Pretty good finds.

Joe

sgt23

Dec 2, 2015, 2:17:34 AM12/2/15
How have you been? It good too see you are still around!

sgt23

Dec 2, 2015, 2:18:29 AM12/2/15
Sounds like you lucked out.

sgt23

Mar 5, 2016, 5:19:41 PM3/5/16
Recycling makes us all look better in my opinion.

sgt23

Mar 5, 2016, 5:20:45 PM3/5/16
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 6:19:53 PM UTC-4, realestatefunder01 wrote:
I've been searching a place that was once an old picnic area, I have only found clad so far, but I feel the first silver coming soon.

sgt23

Mar 5, 2016, 5:21:33 PM3/5/16
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 7:28:46 PM UTC-4, Joe Roberts wrote:
Possibly a pocket drop?