ASSHOLE Michael Deruggiero: AVOID THIS JERK FOR A CHECKRIDE

Nomen Nescio

Nov 2, 2013, 6:05:17 PM11/2/13
If you want a FUCKING JERK who plays games
on the ground and in the air during your
checkride, contact this FAA ASSHOLE:

Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE)
MD State Police Helicopter Pilot
Michael Wayne Deruggiero
146 E. Kingston Park Lane KINGSTON PARK LANE
Baltimore, MD 21220-4945
410-299-6502
mderu...@comcast.net
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-deruggiero/47/b83/57a

He is associated with Brett Aviation in Middle River, MD

Ask around Martin State airport, you will get an EARFUL
about this FUCKING JERK.

sa...@full-torque.com

Mar 19, 2016, 4:12:34 PM3/19/16
Nomen, I just passed my CFI re-cert with him. He was very organized, professional and thorough......and I passed! Don't know what happened with you or the others, but I enjoyed the whole process. Except the fee. LOL! even that was worth it and I got $25.00 change back!