Flights to Canada

NS...@tpcl.co.uk

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

I want to travel from London UK to Vancouver Canada this Summer/Autumn but am
short of cash. Could someone please let me know the best time to travel at
the cheapeast rate. I will be going for 2 weeks. I will be staying with a
friend so am only interested in the cost of the flight.

Also, could you let me know some of the sites worth visiting there.

Regards

Nawaz

oddball

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

Hi, my name is Dave. I am 21 years old and live in Montreal. At the
moment I am working in a travel agency and have been calling around for
flights from Canada to London. If you like I can call some companies and
find out if you can get passage on Canadian Charter airlines. They tend
to be the cheapest. Air Transat, Royal Airlines, Canada 3000 and Sky
Services all fly to London. Almost all to Gatwick. Only Royal flys to
Stansted on Saturdays. The fars for around June and Jully are between 500
and 700 dollars canadian. For pounds you can essenccially half that price
depending on currency levels. You can write me back if you are interested
in these prices or need more info. you should be able to get info on
these airlines throu travel agents in the UK. Good luck.

Dave

Suede Guitarist Page http://www.cam.org/~hill
Montreal Dorval International Airport Page
http://www.cam.org/~hill/dorvalairport.html
Montreal Saint-Hubert International Airport Page
http://www.cam.org/~hill/st-hubert.html

johnpa...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 2:20:03 AM3/23/17
hello canada travel agents ,

we are providing ( eTravos ) mainly focused towards Travel Portal development in Canada. Also it provides required software solution to small & entrepreneur level travel business.

for more details go through the website : https://etravos.com/travelportaldevelopmentcanada.html