novelty ielts fake score any score ielts validated visa or immigration

arkprint...@gmail.com

May 27, 2015, 7:56:32 PM5/27/15
FAKE IELTS - FAKE TOEFL TEST RESULTS AND CERTIFICATES

Not happy with your score want to change it? We offer not only the test certificate from ANY test center but online verification IDP British Council TRF and many more. The choice is yours and you can order just a certificate with your chosen score or you can go to the extreme and purchase the certificate and verification.

Contact Information
http://ieltstoeflsource.blogspot.com
ieltstoeflsource.aol.com

WE SERVICE EVERY TEST CENTER

Your results will appear in IDP, British Council TRF main web site for 2 years with complete web site login. Please note that we know exactly how to produce every type of IELTS and TOEFL Test Certificate.

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING!

We are completely aware of the difference between each and every IELTS & TOEFL Certificate no matter which test center or web site access.

ABOUT US?

We have been in business since 2002. We understand the test centers, paper type, verification methods and basically how to produce IELTS, TOEFL products. We produce and have access to TOEFL IBT, WBT, CBT etc. We use the same security paper per year issued, ink, layout, format etc to create an exact document match to the originals.

We simple and to the point DO NOT play games as you will get what you pay for.

FAST SERVICE - FREE FEDEX DHL DELIVERY

We know your order is important to you that's why we operate 7 days a week to keep up with the customers demand and time frame. We never get behind and we give the customer once the order is finished a verified online tracking number to track their order. We can ship to the most remote area's and have done so it the past that means you will get your order and on time as well.