Dänktrip: Yellowstone to Greybull, Sept. 18, 2014

Dänk 42Ø

Oct 7, 2014, 6:17:54 PM10/7/14
D�nk's roadtrip to Wisconsin

Day 04: Thu 18 Sep 2014

Last day at Yellowstone. Saw some more geysers, springs, etc. on way out
of park, including Artists' Paintpots, a colorful field of bubbling mud.
Gibbon Falls is the only waterfall I got to see; geysers and waterfalls
are too much for such a short visit.

After leaving Yellowstone via the East Entrance, you have two towns to
stay in -- Cody and Greybull, Wyoming. Cody is the first and a typical
tourist trap, with hotel prices to match. Greybull is also expensive,
but I stayed at a KOA campground for about $30. Try to get to Greybull,
as you have to cross a mountain pass the next day to get to Sheridan.

http://yearzero.mypressonline.com