Dänktrip: Yellowstone, Sept. 17, 2014

Dänk 42Ø

Oct 7, 2014, 6:14:55 PM10/7/14
D�nk's roadtrip to Wisconsin

Day 03: Wed 17 Sep 2014

Yellowstone. Yesterday I toured the Norris Geyser Basin, and today it
was Old Faithful and surrounding basin. Old Faithful is the most famous
of the Yellowtone geysers, popular for its regular eruptions. Watch it,
take a video, ooh and aah with the rest of the crowd, then get moving
because there are lots of other geysers and hot springs to see.

Expect to walk three or four hours, and there is a steep but scenic
overlook called Observation Point, the path to which passes Solitary
Geyser, a small but regular geyser that erupts every five to ten
minutes. Another interesting one is Grotto Geyser, which erupts less
frequently but does a lot of percolating, splashing hot water everywhere.

My HTML sux, but I'm working on getting pictures of the trip on my
website soon:

http://yearzero.mypressonline.com