Re: Two potential solutions to pandora's dog problem

1 view

Ed Rhodes

Nov 26, 2022, 9:59:10 PM11/26/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 00:17:09 +0000, marg <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 19:45:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/24/2022 3:17 PM, Max Pwner wrote:
>>> So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:

>>> I've stated my pronouns many times. You willfully ignore it.
>>
>> Well I've never seen it, sorry. I don't read every poast. Why didn't
>> you simply correct me instead of mocking me?
>>
>>> I also have been living 24/7/365 as she/her for a long time now.
>>> Mentioned it the other day. Perhaps you were reading too many of Jim's
>>> several ghey pr0no diatribes.
>>>
>>> They/them is not offensive. You don't have to be a knob and use
>>> zhe/zhie/wtf-ever-you-were-blathering, but those aren't offensive
>>> either.
>>
>> Again, I didn't know, so I went with what seemed to be neutral. Also,
>> those knob-ish pronouns are frequently trumpted in the media to show how
>> you can be diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
>>
>> To be honest though, your persona here is almost hypermasculine.
>>
>>> Being intentionally offensive to trans people really shows how "nice"
>>> pandora is as a person, lemme tell ya.
>>
>> You're neglecting a very important variable in your general analysis of
>> what goes on here.
>

>I have not, to my knowledge, *ever* been offensive to trans people. Let
>them live as they wish is my motto. It seems to me that she just wants
>to imagine haters since she is so filled with hate herself.

There IS no 'she'. Read this, as it applies to him:

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries,
you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and
surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind
your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of
you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed
doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have
allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even
trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone
structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk
guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff
of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single
morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you
feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under
the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose,
put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents
will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to
live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you
with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for
the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will
decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy
is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

%

Nov 26, 2022, 10:02:39 PM11/26/22
is that why your wife left you

Janithor

Nov 26, 2022, 10:03:40 PM11/26/22
x-no-archive: yes
Is that what Yahweh told you?

Janithor

Nov 26, 2022, 10:04:08 PM11/26/22
x-no-archive: yes
lol

%

Nov 26, 2022, 10:22:50 PM11/26/22
she dumped him flat about two years ago ,
he's done nothing but snivel since ,
he lives up in deer country and lives on ,
apples , salt blocks and deer raisins

Janithor

Nov 26, 2022, 10:43:30 PM11/26/22
x-no-archive: yes
Sad and pathetic. Now I almost feel sorry for him.

%

Nov 26, 2022, 11:50:03 PM11/26/22
he mostly asked for it poor ol heeb

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 27, 2022, 1:06:00 AM11/27/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 19:03:38 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
> > surgery into a crude mockery of nature?s perfection.
> >
> > All the ?validation? you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind
> > your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of
> > you, your ?friends? laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed
> > doors.
> >
> > Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have
> > allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even
> > trannies who ?pass? look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone
> > structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk
> > guy home with you, he?ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff
> > of your diseased, infected axe wound.
> >
> > You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single
> > morning and tell yourself it?s going to be ok, but deep inside you
> > feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under
> > the unbearable weight.
> >
> > Eventually it?ll be too much to bear - you?ll buy a rope, tie a noose,
> > put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents
> > will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to
> > live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They?ll bury you
> > with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for
> > the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will
> > decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy
> > is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
> >
> > This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
>
> Is that what Yahweh told you?

I don't know about that Yahway dude (I thought it was "Yeshua"), but that was
an excellent rant. It sounded about like something I'd dump on the little
Swishbuckler. It's refreshing to see that type of talent show up in AC.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 27, 2022, 1:11:51 AM11/27/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 19:04:06 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
> >> surgery into a crude mockery of nature?s perfection.
> >>
> >> All the ?validation? you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind
> >> your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of
> >> you, your ?friends? laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed
> >> doors.
> >>
> >> Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have
> >> allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even
> >> trannies who ?pass? look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone
> >> structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk
> >> guy home with you, he?ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff
> >> of your diseased, infected axe wound.
> >>
> >> You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single
> >> morning and tell yourself it?s going to be ok, but deep inside you
> >> feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under
> >> the unbearable weight.
> >>
> >> Eventually it?ll be too much to bear - you?ll buy a rope, tie a noose,
> >> put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents
> >> will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to
> >> live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They?ll bury you
> >> with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for
> >> the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will
> >> decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy
> >> is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
> >>
> >> This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
> >>
> > is that why your wife left you
>
> lol

Is there something going on here that I'm not in on?

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 1:27:49 AM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
Isn't Ed really jew pedophile Ron Jacobson? That's what I was assuming.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 27, 2022, 1:32:30 AM11/27/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
I have no idea. I never even figured out what Ron Jacobson was all about.

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 2:07:33 AM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
I think he's just another crazy person on Usenet.

KWills

Nov 27, 2022, 8:08:41 AM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 19:02:32 -0800, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
>>
>is that why your wife left you

Good one. Razovic will feel that burn for quite a while.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

KWills

Nov 27, 2022, 8:09:14 AM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:11:44 -0800, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
<Bu...@Schitt.corn> wrote:

[...]

>> > is that why your wife left you
>>
>> lol
>
>Is there something going on here that I'm not in on?

Razovic's wife left him many years ago. We don't KNOW why, but
it's not too likely that it's because of his being Jewish. His ex-wife
would have known he's Jewish long before she left.

[Cue Razovic attempting to divert from the TRUTH.]

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

KWills

Nov 27, 2022, 8:09:25 AM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

[...]

>>> lol
>>
>> Is there something going on here that I'm not in on?
>
>Isn't Ed really jew pedophile Ron Jacobson? That's what I was assuming.

The real Ed Rhodes hasn't posted in over a year. The person
posting under his name is Gordon "Dreckserb" Razovic.
Razovic has posted in favor of adults having sex with children.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 27, 2022, 10:44:55 AM11/27/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 05:09:22 -0800, KWills put forth the notion that:
#

Oh. That Jew group is a crazy bunch... looks more like a bot flood most of
the time.

%

Nov 27, 2022, 1:11:39 PM11/27/22
i don't even know who it is

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 1:29:28 PM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 05:09:22 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>
>>> Is there something going on here that I'm not in on?
>>
>>Isn't Ed really jew pedophile Ron Jacobson? That's what I was assuming.
>
> The real Ed Rhodes hasn't posted in over a year

I *am* the real Ed Rhodes, you lying little jew cunt.

>. The person
>posting under his name is Gordon "Dreckserb" Razovic.

No, he is not, Sztajnberg.

> Razovic has posted in favor of adults having sex with children.

Has he? I wouldn't know.

Anyway, did jew or did jew not say, in Message ID
<fv4sfe5qbbothb0g1...@4ax.com>
"Jestem zhid z Krakowa" meaning "I am a Cracovian jew asshole"?

BTW there's no point deleting it...it has already been quoted in
replies!

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 1:29:36 PM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 23:07:30 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Yes he is, thurd: a crazy jew.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 1:29:44 PM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Absolutely not, thurd.

%

Nov 27, 2022, 1:35:17 PM11/27/22
you're not even ed rhodes

%

Nov 27, 2022, 1:36:05 PM11/27/22
hey look it's the real ed ron

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 2:57:06 PM11/27/22
You don't even know which way is up.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 2:57:42 PM11/27/22
You're not even 10% of percent.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 2:58:28 PM11/27/22
Hey look it's the fake percent again!

%

Nov 27, 2022, 3:48:46 PM11/27/22
i do when it comes to your ass you push things up it

%

Nov 27, 2022, 3:49:18 PM11/27/22
i know who you are

%

Nov 27, 2022, 3:49:52 PM11/27/22
i'm allowed to be the fake me

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 4:05:34 PM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
Well that was pretty obvious. Calling me Janithurd was the final giveaway.

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 4:07:45 PM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
So then get some therapy and try to find some peace. I'm sure it was
rough when your wife left you, it must have been trying to conceal your
real Jewish identity from her. Well now you're free to start a new life.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 5:49:44 PM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:07:43 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
'Therapists' are all jew quacks and charlatans, as I'm sure you've
discovered, thurd.

> I'm sure it was
>rough when your wife left you, it must have been trying to conceal your
>real Jewish identity from her. Well now you're free to start a new life.

There is no 'real 'jew identity and I don't need a new life, thurd.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 5:50:32 PM11/27/22
Sick obsession with my ass noted.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 5:51:15 PM11/27/22
*I* know who you're not: percent.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 5:53:02 PM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:05:31 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
You ARE a thurd, Janithurd. I picked up the appellation from some
posts on the jew groups.

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 5:53:51 PM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
Seriously, is that why your wife left you, she found out you're Jewish?

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 5:53:58 PM11/27/22
As long as you don't claim authenticity.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 27, 2022, 6:54:03 PM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 14:53:49 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
Seriously, is that why you're a thurd, because everyone shits on you?

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:43:31 PM11/27/22
she left him for a group of lawyers , stein , stein and steinberg

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:44:40 PM11/27/22
yes you do

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:45:12 PM11/27/22
only because you're all ass

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:45:43 PM11/27/22
and there you are , wrong again

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:47:00 PM11/27/22
i do what i like

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 7:56:39 PM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
Ouch, no wonder he's so bitter.

%

Nov 27, 2022, 7:57:49 PM11/27/22
and she's suing him for support payments

Janithor

Nov 27, 2022, 8:00:37 PM11/27/22
x-no-archive: yes
Poor ol' Jew, what a schlemiel.

<shakes head sadly>

%

Nov 27, 2022, 8:25:00 PM11/27/22
יס וול איטים היס טוך לאק

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 12:38:51 AM11/28/22
Nobody does as much as you.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 12:40:27 AM11/28/22
Only because you're totally obsessed.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 12:41:01 AM11/28/22
WE are never wrong, Chief.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 12:41:40 AM11/28/22
You drink um heap fire water, Chief.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 12:46:54 AM11/28/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:00:35 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
You're a beaner, aintcha thurd. Don't aks me how I know, pendejo
cabrón.

Janithor

Nov 28, 2022, 12:52:04 AM11/28/22
x-no-archive: yes
Pure Aryan, dude. All Germanic stock. That's OK, I don't mind that
you're Jewish, we can still be friends.

KWills

Nov 28, 2022, 7:10:14 AM11/28/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:07:43 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
It's unlikely Razovic's being Jewish had anything to do with it.
His ex would have known he's a Jew long before marriage was even a
consideration.

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 8:27:59 AM11/28/22
Did your ex-catalogue Salavadoran 'wife' know YOU were a jew before
your bogus 'marriage', Sztajnberg?

If jews could get out of being jewish just by changing religion, don't
you think ALL of you would have done so by now???

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 8:27:59 AM11/28/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 21:52:02 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
A beaner in other words, thurd.

> That's OK, I don't mind that
>you're Jewish, we can still be friends.

I don't mind that you're a Mex, I can still piss on you.

%

Nov 28, 2022, 10:02:04 AM11/28/22
you do

%

Nov 28, 2022, 10:02:50 AM11/28/22
no you are

%

Nov 28, 2022, 10:03:27 AM11/28/22
you spelled boss wrong bone head

%

Nov 28, 2022, 10:03:57 AM11/28/22
i do what ii like

%

Nov 28, 2022, 10:04:24 AM11/28/22
no you're wrong

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 28, 2022, 12:43:00 PM11/28/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 13:27:52 +0000, Ed Rhodes put forth the notion that:
Not when they get to wear those cool skull caps to hide the bald spot.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022
all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:26:53 PM11/28/22
Nobody means nobody.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:28:18 PM11/28/22
No, I'm not.

I bet he knows how many Os there are in GOOOOOO.........OOOOOOOOOOL!!

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:29:25 PM11/28/22
A beanie is nowhere as cool as a baseball cap worn backwards.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:30:00 PM11/28/22
Obviously not. But you are.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:30:52 PM11/28/22
Nobody calls redskins 'boss', Chief.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 4:31:37 PM11/28/22
You talk heap shit.

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:32:12 PM11/28/22
and that's what you are

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:32:40 PM11/28/22
who knows

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:33:30 PM11/28/22
only with sun glasses

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:33:58 PM11/28/22
see , you admit you are

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:34:43 PM11/28/22
and you're ed divided highway

%

Nov 28, 2022, 4:35:14 PM11/28/22
you are heap shit

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 7:06:06 PM11/28/22
Nobody is as nobody as you are.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 7:06:56 PM11/28/22
Worn on the back of the head, beaner-style.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 7:07:39 PM11/28/22
See, you can't read. I admitted that you are.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 7:08:17 PM11/28/22
No such person has ever posted to this group.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 7:09:21 PM11/28/22
You got verbal diarrhoea.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:09:50 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 9:46 PM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:00:35 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> and she's suing him for support payments
>>
>> Poor ol' Jew, what a schlemiel.
>>
>> <shakes head sadly>
>
> You're a beaner, aintcha thurd. Don't aks me how I know, pendejo
> cabrón.
cry all you want. you are a jew and worth nothing!

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:11:58 PM11/28/22
huh? how can he be Aryan and a beaner?

>> That's OK, I don't mind that
>> you're Jewish, we can still be friends.
>
> I don't mind that you're a Mex, I can still piss on you.
did your jewish mother come from mexico? that would be wild. but it
would explain so much.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:13:14 PM11/28/22
you're jewish. you're always wrong.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:13:50 PM11/28/22
On 11/28/2022 5:27 AM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:10:12 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:07:43 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>> It's unlikely Razovic's being Jewish had anything to do with it.
>> His ex would have known he's a Jew long before marriage was even a
>> consideration.
>
> Did your ex-catalogue Salavadoran 'wife' know YOU were a jew before
> your bogus 'marriage', Sztajnberg?
>
> If jews could get out of being jewish just by changing religion, don't
> you think ALL of you would have done so by now???

why don't you change, jew?

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:14:23 PM11/28/22
as a jew, you would know.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:15:02 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 11:57 AM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 11:11:33 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>>> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>>>
>>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
>>> #

>>> I have no idea. I never even figured out what Ron Jacobson was all about.
>>>
>> i don't even know who it is
>
> You don't even know which way is up.

you don't know you can stop being jewish.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:18:28 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 10:29 AM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 05:09:22 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> Isn't Ed really jew pedophile Ron Jacobson? That's what I was assuming.
>>
>> The real Ed Rhodes hasn't posted in over a year
>
> I *am* the real Ed Rhodes, you lying little jew cunt.
>you lie like the jew you are.
why do you jews always lie?

>> . The person
>> posting under his name is Gordon "Dreckserb" Razovic.
>
> No, he is not, Sztajnberg.

you are.

>> Razovic has posted in favor of adults having sex with children.
>
> Has he? I wouldn't know.

you wrote it. jews like you like sex with little kids.

> Anyway, did jew or did jew not say, in Message ID
> <fv4sfe5qbbothb0g1...@4ax.com>
> "Jestem zhid z Krakowa" meaning "I am a Cracovian jew asshole"?
>
> BTW there's no point deleting it...it has already been quoted in
> replies!

you shouldn't have the MID. It allows people to find you can't resist
your jew lies.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:19:44 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 2:53 PM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:05:31 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/27/2022 5:09 AM, KWills wrote:
>>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:27:46 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> The real Ed Rhodes hasn't posted in over a year. The person
>>> posting under his name is Gordon "Dreckserb" Razovic.
>>> Razovic has posted in favor of adults having sex with children.
>>
>> Well that was pretty obvious. Calling me Janithurd was the final giveaway.
>
> You ARE a thurd, Janithurd. I picked up the appellation from some
> posts on the jew groups.
being a good jew, you go to the jew groups.
you prove you're a jew.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:20:34 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 3:54 PM, Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 14:53:49 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/27/2022 2:53 PM, Ed Rhodes wrote:

>>> You ARE a thurd, Janithurd. I picked up the appellation from some
>>> posts on the jew groups.
>>
>> Seriously, is that why your wife left you, she found out you're Jewish?
>
> Seriously, is that why you're a thurd, because everyone shits on you?
do all jews have a scat fetish or just you?

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:23:34 PM11/28/22
On 11/27/2022 5:09 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:11:44 -0800, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
> <Bu...@Schitt.corn> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> lol
>>
>> Is there something going on here that I'm not in on?
>
> Razovic's wife left him many years ago. We don't KNOW why, but
> it's not too likely that it's because of his being Jewish. His ex-wife
> would have known he's Jewish long before she left.
>
> [Cue Razovic attempting to divert from the TRUTH.]

the jew fag is too scared to answer.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:31:09 PM11/28/22
you're a jewish beaner. fag.

Bum Farto

Nov 28, 2022, 7:31:39 PM11/28/22
your projection proves you admit it.

Janithor

Nov 28, 2022, 7:57:02 PM11/28/22
x-no-archive: yes
Seriously, what's it like being smacked down by %?

%

Nov 28, 2022, 8:07:54 PM11/28/22
copy what i say

%

Nov 28, 2022, 8:09:02 PM11/28/22
and i'm whispering in your ear

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 28, 2022, 8:55:52 PM11/28/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:57:00 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
Tell us!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022
all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Nov 28, 2022, 9:13:32 PM11/28/22
x-no-archive: yes
I see what you did there. You think just because you're Checky you can
get away with this? Like you're some invincible, all-powerful being?

%

Nov 28, 2022, 9:29:41 PM11/28/22
i was going to enter a retort but we all saw what he did there

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 10:16:42 PM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:57:00 -0800, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
Nobody knows, thurd, because it's never happened.

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 10:16:42 PM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:13:13 -0800, Bum Farto <To...@yourhouse.org>
wrote:
Is that why YOU are always wrong, jewboi?

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 10:16:42 PM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 16:11:56 -0800, Bum Farto <To...@yourhouse.org>
wrote:
YOUR yiddisha momma came out of some other yiddisha momma's
anus...they all do!

Ed Rhodes

Nov 28, 2022, 10:16:42 PM11/28/22
You say with forked tongue.