"Do Not Believe A Word Of It": Detransitioned Navy SEAL Says CNN Used Him As Trans Propaganda: "I was very naive, I was in a really bad way, and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized."

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2022, 1:08:46 PM12/7/22
Retired Navy SEAL Chris Beck says CNN used him to promote transgenderism
during a 2013 interview with host Anderson Cooper.

Beck, a decorated vet who served as a part of SEAL Team Six, told the world
in 2013 on CNN airwaves that he identified as a woman named Kristin Beck.

“Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not even believe a word of it,”
Beck told journalist Robby Starbuck during a two-hour sit-down interview.

“I take full responsibility,” he continued. “I went on CNN and everything
else, and that’s why I’m here right now, I’m trying to correct that.”

The 56-year-old veteran conceded that his own mistakes and naïveté ultimately
led to his personal struggle being used to help the so-called experts further
a narrative.

“I think that, yeah, I was used … I was very naive, I was in a really bad
way, and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized. I got used badly by a
lot of people who had knowledge way beyond me. They knew what they were
doing. I didn’t.”

“But I take responsibility for that and that’s why I’m here now,” Beck added,
explaining that he was speaking out in the hopes of preventing others from
being used in the same way — and preventing the prevailing narrative from
influencing more impressionable kids into irreversible actions. “I don’t want
this to continue, and I don’t want these kids to get hurt.”

Beck revealed to Starbuck that after just one meeting at Veterans Affairs
(VA) for no longer than an hour he was told he was transgender and offered
hormones.

“I had so much going wrong in my system when I started taking those,” Beck
explained, adding, “Some of that was paid for by the VA, and I’m sorry to the
American people that I did that.”

Beck has been off these hormones for seven years now.

“They used me so well. I just wanna say I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was
doing, and the women out there and all these kids, I’m sorry,” a choked-up
Beck later said in the interview. “If they could forgive me not knowing
anything — and the experts that knew definitely used that.”

“I know God will forgive me,” Beck said, adding, “You don’t understand how
bad this is. It’s the destruction of family, it’s killing these kids … I’m
gonna live with this my whole life. I destroyed my life ten years ago.”

The veteran said he believes transgenderism is currently “feelings-based” and
more about sexuality than it is gender. “Don’t tell me this is not about
sex,” he told Starbuck.

The retired SEAL also took issue with leading figures in the transgender
movement, like controversial sex researcher Alfred Kinsey.

Several of Kinsey’s published works have been the subject of controversy
decades after their release, The Daily Wire has previously reported. Two
books on human sexual behavior, “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male” (1948)
and “Sexual Behavior in the Human Female” (1953), contain data on pre-
adolescent orgasms from children as young as two months old. Tables 30
through 34 of the male volume, in particular, have drawn concerns of child
abuse. Table 34, titled “Examples of multiple orgasms in pre-adolescent
males,” includes the notation, “Duration of stimulation before climax;
observations timed with a second hand or stop watch. Ages range from five
months of age to adolescence.”

Navy SEAL Chris Beck came out in 2013 as transgender. @andersoncooper
did a special on @cnn about it. His story was used as propaganda to
allow trans people in the military and to popularize the issue. Now
Chris is ready to expose the truth. Watch here:
https://t.co/ChbjE6Kgly pic.twitter.com/wQbGPln9K3

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) December 1, 2022

--
Let's go Brandon!