Happy Delusional New Year to all you fucked up transbenders who think you're not the sex you were assigned irrevocably at birth!

KWills

Jan 1, 2022, 2:04:51 PM1/1/22
If ever there was a time for you to suicide yourselves, THIS IS IT!

--
KWills
counselor.

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 1, 2022, 2:23:46 PM1/1/22
KWills wrote
I understand that the LGBTQIA types ring in the New Year the same time as
Putin does over in Russia. That's later on, after their Christmas. Trump
is Queer loving too and he holds a special party at Mar-a-Lago, invitees
include the Russian Ambassador and Putin live on Facetime.

%

Jan 1, 2022, 2:40:24 PM1/1/22
did you do it

%

Jan 1, 2022, 2:40:45 PM1/1/22
no he doesn't

KWills

Jan 1, 2022, 3:27:44 PM1/1/22
I want THEM to do it.

%

Jan 1, 2022, 3:29:26 PM1/1/22
they want you to do it

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 4:04:17 PM1/1/22
I heard they still use H.323 + T.120 for remote video conferencing.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 4:05:45 PM1/1/22
On 1/1/22 7:04 PM, KWills wrote:
> If ever there was a time for you to suicide yourselves, THIS IS IT!

Because of bullshit like your, my gender therapist is currently going
through siege of trans customers whining for mental health help.

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:04 PM1/4/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:05:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/1/22 7:04 PM, KWills wrote:
>> If ever there was a time for you to suicide yourselves, THIS IS IT!
>>

>Because of bullshit like your, my gender therapist is currently going
>through siege of trans customers whining for mental health help.

Mental health help is the right thing for delusional people like you.
To stop you harming yourself with hrt, suicide etc.

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:04 PM1/4/22
You do it first.

%

Jan 4, 2022, 5:09:08 PM1/4/22
i'm not even in it

KWills

Jan 5, 2022, 8:23:16 AM1/5/22
Do it anyway.

%

Jan 5, 2022, 12:18:15 PM1/5/22
i can't i'm canadian

KWills

Jan 5, 2022, 4:05:35 PM1/5/22
All the more reason to do it!

%

Jan 5, 2022, 5:24:21 PM1/5/22
you can't do it here the sun's not right

KWills

Jan 5, 2022, 6:00:01 PM1/5/22
>you can't do it here the sun's not right

There is no sun for months on end which is for why so many of you DO

%

Jan 5, 2022, 6:05:03 PM1/5/22
even if i do it they still wanna see you do it so do it and get on with
everything

KWills

Jan 5, 2022, 8:27:27 PM1/5/22
You first, shit before the shovel!

%

Jan 5, 2022, 8:58:07 PM1/5/22
i knew you'd punk out you're not even the real fake ed rhodes

KWills

Jan 5, 2022, 11:21:35 PM1/5/22
>i knew you'd punk out you're not even the real fake ed rhodes

So says Gerk the fake %!

%

Jan 6, 2022, 1:37:00 PM1/6/22
oh that's a big help , everyone is the fake %

David

Jan 6, 2022, 1:38:14 PM1/6/22

"%" wrote in message news:GKCdnW2hGIRbq0r8...@giganews.com...
Hello, how are you doing?

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 6, 2022, 2:03:09 PM1/6/22
KWills wrote

%

Jan 6, 2022, 2:26:47 PM1/6/22
oh i'm fine how are you

David

Jan 6, 2022, 3:04:54 PM1/6/22

"%" wrote in message news:Fdidnf9jq5rs30r8...@giganews.com...
I'm doing ok, I got a new printer.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 3:07:43 PM1/6/22
is it a lazer type

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 6, 2022, 3:20:47 PM1/6/22
On 1/4/22 9:50 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:05:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/1/22 7:04 PM, KWills wrote:
>>> If ever there was a time for you to suicide yourselves, THIS IS IT!
>>>

>> Because of bullshit like your, my gender therapist is currently going
>> through siege of trans customers whining for mental health help.
>
> Mental health help is the right thing for delusional people like you.
> To stop you harming yourself with hrt, suicide etc.

Trans people *do* go thorugh therapy before they transition. There is a
requirement to go through it in most clinics, but some of them have
looser requirements and they hand out "informed consent" hormone
prescriptions. Your local clinic can prescribe you feminizing hormones
in matter of weeks... whether it's a good choice for you I don't know,
but probably it isn't.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 6, 2022, 3:29:58 PM1/6/22
Is it a great place for transgender people? Certainly better than that
shithole America where I reside in, but that's where my job is.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:04:27 PM1/6/22
Especially you.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:05:34 PM1/6/22
no its not a great place for transgender freaks they are discriminated
against and often beaten up

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:05:40 PM1/6/22
and you

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:13:38 PM1/6/22
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:20:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/4/22 9:50 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:05:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Because of bullshit like your, my gender therapist is currently going
>>> through siege of trans customers whining for mental health help.
>>
>> Mental health help is the right thing for delusional people like you.
>> To stop you harming yourself with hrt, suicide etc.
>
>Trans people *do* go thorugh therapy before they transition.

And in spite of the therapy their delusions about changing sex persist
and they never actually manage to change sex!

> There is a
>requirement to go through it in most clinics, but some of them have
>looser requirements and they hand out "informed consent" hormone
>prescriptions. Your local clinic can prescribe you feminizing hormones
>in matter of weeks... whether it's a good choice for you I don't know,
>but probably it isn't.

It's not a good choice for anyone if it messes with their body.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:52:40 PM1/6/22
>and you

Not.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 7, 2022, 4:10:35 AM1/7/22
On 1/6/22 10:13 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:20:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/22 9:50 PM, KWills wrote:

>>> Mental health help is the right thing for delusional people like you.
>>> To stop you harming yourself with hrt, suicide etc.
>>
>> Trans people *do* go thorugh therapy before they transition.
>
> And in spite of the therapy their delusions about changing sex persist
> and they never actually manage to change sex!

It's called affirmative therapy, unlike older disaffirming approaches
that nobody teaches anymore, they affirm your sexual orientation and
gender identity just like the name accurately suggests and don't try to
change it.

Your "reparative therapy" is pseudoscientific bullshit. Do you mean this
stuff?

From
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reparative_therapy#Treatments_for_transgender_people:

> Reparative therapy techniques have also been tried on people with variant gender identity, not just sexual orientation. Anti-transgender therapists generally use the following techniques:
>
> Explicitly saying "You're a man!" or "You're a woman!" until the cows come home
> Subtly trying to talk people out of transitioning by scaring them (i.e., "You'll look like an ugly man in a dress!" for trans women, "You'll be bald and no one will date you!" for trans men)
> Forcing people to conform to the gender roles of their assigned gender, popularized by therapist Ken Zucker [28]
> Promising hormones at first, but never giving them even after years (referred to as "Gatekeeping")
> Making a person "accept their biological sex" while ignoring the biology of transgender identity[29]
> Attempting to use religion as a cure
> Requiring that other conditions, such as depression, be treated first, without realizing that gender dysphoria can cause those conditions, not the other way around.
> In case they already transitioned, force them to detransition to try out alternative treatments for gender dysphoria. This is extremely popular among TERFs.
>
> Trans teenager Leelah Alcorn was forced into reparative therapy for being transgender. Her parents also pulled her out of school and cut her off from social media in attempt to "cure" her. On December 28, 2014, Alcorn committed suicide. [30] A proposed ban on conversion therapy in the US was nicknamed "Leelah's Law." [31]

If you want your child to become a second Leelah Alcorn, then go ahead
and send them to your "reparative therapy".

>> There is a
>> requirement to go through it in most clinics, but some of them have
>> looser requirements and they hand out "informed consent" hormone
>> prescriptions. Your local clinic can prescribe you feminizing hormones
>> in matter of weeks... whether it's a good choice for you I don't know,
>> but probably it isn't.
>
> It's not a good choice for anyone if it messes with their body.

My gender therapist told that well, HRT has some risks, but they aren't
that dangerous as you think and they might be worth improvement in
quality of your life.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 7, 2022, 4:11:28 AM1/7/22
In your city or village you live in?

%

Jan 7, 2022, 8:37:24 AM1/7/22
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:11:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ?
all over western canada eh

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 8:52:11 AM1/7/22
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:10:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/6/22 10:13 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:20:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Trans people *do* go thorugh therapy before they transition.
>>
>> And in spite of the therapy their delusions about changing sex persist
>> and they never actually manage to change sex!
>
>It's called affirmative therapy, unlike older disaffirming approaches
>that nobody teaches anymore, they affirm your sexual orientation and
>gender identity just like the name accurately suggests and don't try to
>change it.

It's wokey horseshit pandering to the delusions of mentally ill female
impersonators and gender appropriators such as yourself. It's totally
ineffective because if you start out male you inevitably end up male!

>Your "reparative therapy" is pseudoscientific bullshit. Do you mean this
>stuff?
>
> From
>https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reparative_therapy#Treatments_for_transgender_people:

Since nobody has ever successfully managed to change sex, no treatment
is necessary other than possibly a frontal lobotomy to cure the
delusions.

>> Reparative therapy techniques have also been tried on people with variant gender identity, not just sexual orientation. Anti-transgender therapists generally use the following techniques:
>>
>> Explicitly saying "You're a man!" or "You're a woman!" until the cows come home
>> Subtly trying to talk people out of transitioning by scaring them (i.e., "You'll look like an ugly man in a dress!" for trans women, "You'll be bald and no one will date you!" for trans men)
>> Forcing people to conform to the gender roles of their assigned gender, popularized by therapist Ken Zucker [28]
>> Promising hormones at first, but never giving them even after years (referred to as "Gatekeeping")
>> Making a person "accept their biological sex" while ignoring the biology of transgender identity[29]
>> Attempting to use religion as a cure
>> Requiring that other conditions, such as depression, be treated first, without realizing that gender dysphoria can cause those conditions, not the other way around.
>> In case they already transitioned, force them to detransition to try out alternative treatments for gender dysphoria. This is extremely popular among TERFs.
>>
>> Trans teenager Leelah Alcorn was forced into reparative therapy for being transgender. Her parents also pulled her out of school and cut her off from social media in attempt to "cure" her. On December 28, 2014, Alcorn committed suicide. [30] A proposed ban on conversion therapy in the US was nicknamed "Leelah's Law." [31]
>
>If you want your child to become a second Leelah Alcorn, then go ahead
>and send them to your "reparative therapy".

Suicide is sometimes the best option for delusional, mentally ill
people who can't deal with reality.

>>> There is a
>>> requirement to go through it in most clinics, but some of them have
>>> looser requirements and they hand out "informed consent" hormone
>>> prescriptions. Your local clinic can prescribe you feminizing hormones
>>> in matter of weeks... whether it's a good choice for you I don't know,
>>> but probably it isn't.
>>
>> It's not a good choice for anyone if it messes with their body.
>
>My gender therapist told that well, HRT has some risks, but they aren't
>that dangerous as you think and they might be worth improvement in
>quality of your life.

What possible improvement in quality of life can filling your body
with foreign hormones give??? You're not REPLACING, you're
ADDING...so HAT would be a better term.

%

Jan 7, 2022, 12:22:00 PM1/7/22
i should move there but i won't

%

Jan 7, 2022, 1:09:59 PM1/7/22
definitely don't

%

Jan 7, 2022, 2:00:47 PM1/7/22
hey look , it's the guy that calls himself fat dave %

%

Jan 7, 2022, 2:28:19 PM1/7/22
hi chad

%

Jan 7, 2022, 3:55:53 PM1/7/22
its gerk the jumbo head

%

Jan 7, 2022, 4:25:28 PM1/7/22
hi gerk then

%

Jan 7, 2022, 5:40:03 PM1/7/22
it's chad

%

Jan 7, 2022, 8:47:26 PM1/7/22
hi chad

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 5:30:50 AM1/8/22
Gender isn't sex and since biological sex is a spectrum, you can change
your sex. To some degree. You cannot change chromosomes or your height,
but it doesn't matter anyway.

>> Your "reparative therapy" is pseudoscientific bullshit. Do you mean this
>> stuff?
>>
>> From
>> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reparative_therapy#Treatments_for_transgender_people:
>
> Since nobody has ever successfully managed to change sex, no treatment
> is necessary other than possibly a frontal lobotomy to cure the
> delusions.

Sex is changeable... you can get breasts (irreversible) or softer skin
(reversible) from running estrogen punch cards through your body. You
need to be sure, though - don't try to cheat your gender therapist
because you'll ruin your life.

>>> Reparative therapy techniques have also been tried on people with variant gender identity, not just sexual orientation. Anti-transgender therapists generally use the following techniques:
>>>
>>> Explicitly saying "You're a man!" or "You're a woman!" until the cows come home
>>> Subtly trying to talk people out of transitioning by scaring them (i.e., "You'll look like an ugly man in a dress!" for trans women, "You'll be bald and no one will date you!" for trans men)
>>> Forcing people to conform to the gender roles of their assigned gender, popularized by therapist Ken Zucker [28]
>>> Promising hormones at first, but never giving them even after years (referred to as "Gatekeeping")
>>> Making a person "accept their biological sex" while ignoring the biology of transgender identity[29]
>>> Attempting to use religion as a cure
>>> Requiring that other conditions, such as depression, be treated first, without realizing that gender dysphoria can cause those conditions, not the other way around.
>>> In case they already transitioned, force them to detransition to try out alternative treatments for gender dysphoria. This is extremely popular among TERFs.
>>>
>>> Trans teenager Leelah Alcorn was forced into reparative therapy for being transgender. Her parents also pulled her out of school and cut her off from social media in attempt to "cure" her. On December 28, 2014, Alcorn committed suicide. [30] A proposed ban on conversion therapy in the US was nicknamed "Leelah's Law." [31]
>>
>> If you want your child to become a second Leelah Alcorn, then go ahead
>> and send them to your "reparative therapy".
>
> Suicide is sometimes the best option for delusional, mentally ill
> people who can't deal with reality.

That's how bigoted you are towards transgender people.

>>> It's not a good choice for anyone if it messes with their body.
>>
>> My gender therapist told that well, HRT has some risks, but they aren't
>> that dangerous as you think and they might be worth improvement in
>> quality of your life.
>
> What possible improvement in quality of life can filling your body
> with foreign hormones give??? You're not REPLACING, you're
> ADDING...so HAT would be a better term.

Better passing, losing gender dysphoria due to some sex characteristics,
feeding your brain with correct hormones, etc.

And yes, it's replacing, you take anti-androgens which block
testosterone along with E. It's like running one punch cards to stop all
programs and then running another to start another program.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 7:30:46 AM1/8/22
Two % forgers eating each other.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 8:58:58 AM1/8/22
ironic coming from a 'gay' female impersonator

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:16:17 AM1/8/22
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:30:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
That's right, I've explained that already. Gender only applies to
grammar, not people. You delusionals are using it as an alternative
misnomer for sex.

>and since biological sex is a spectrum, you can change
>your sex. To some degree.

No, you can't. To any degree. Nobody has ever successfully done so.
You end up exactly in the same place on the spectrum where you
started.

> You cannot change chromosomes or your height,
>but it doesn't matter anyway.

Nor can you change your sex or your DNA.

>>> Your "reparative therapy" is pseudoscientific bullshit. Do you mean this
>>> stuff?
>>>
>>> From
>>> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reparative_therapy#Treatments_for_transgender_people:
>>
>> Since nobody has ever successfully managed to change sex, no treatment
>> is necessary other than possibly a frontal lobotomy to cure the
>> delusions.
>
>Sex is changeable... you can get breasts (irreversible) or softer skin
>(reversible) from running estrogen punch cards through your body.

So you become a man with breasts. Still a man, though.
Have a penectomy? Still a man with no dick.

>You need to be sure, though - don't try to cheat your gender therapist
>because you'll ruin your life.

You're only cheating yourself if you believe that shite.

>>> If you want your child to become a second Leelah Alcorn, then go ahead
>>> and send them to your "reparative therapy".
>>
>> Suicide is sometimes the best option for delusional, mentally ill
>> people who can't deal with reality.
>
>That's how bigoted you are towards transgender people.

No 'transgender people' actually exist so I cannot possibly be bigoted
towards a non-entity. As for delusionals such as yourself, sometimes
you're better off dead.

>>> My gender therapist told that well, HRT has some risks, but they aren't
>>> that dangerous as you think and they might be worth improvement in
>>> quality of your life.
>>
>> What possible improvement in quality of life can filling your body
>> with foreign hormones give??? You're not REPLACING, you're
>> ADDING...so HAT would be a better term.
>
>Better passing,

Passing what? Urine? Stools?

> losing gender dysphoria due to some sex characteristics,

Delusional.

>feeding your brain with correct hormones, etc.

They're the INCORRECT hormones for the sex you were assigned at birth.

>And yes, it's replacing, you take anti-androgens which block
>testosterone along with E. It's like running one punch cards to stop all
>programs and then running another to start another program.

No, it's adding something that doesn't belong in the first place and
messes up what is there...with unpredictable results.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 10:24:29 AM1/8/22
i'm in there somewhere

David

Jan 8, 2022, 11:11:55 AM1/8/22

"%" wrote in message news:86KdndzArsI7MUT8...@giganews.com...
I'm fine. How are you? I had some chocolates.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 11:43:36 AM1/8/22
you really don't want to be in there

%

Jan 8, 2022, 11:44:53 AM1/8/22
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:11:47 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>> ironic coming from a 'gay' female impersonator
>>
>>i'm in there somewhere
>
>I'm fine. How are you? I had some chocolates.

kathy said it's closed on saturdays weren't you listening

David

Jan 8, 2022, 11:54:59 AM1/8/22

"%" wrote in message news:uofjtghtpqj8rh6dk...@4ax.com...
I'm fine, don't worry.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 12:28:13 PM1/8/22
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:54:52 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>>i'm in there somewhere
>>
>>you really don't want to be in there
>>
>I'm fine, don't worry.

didn't jim tell you you can't park there before 630 pm

David

Jan 8, 2022, 1:08:51 PM1/8/22

"%" wrote in message news:gaijtglora2v0el48...@4ax.com...
That's ok, I live here. I'm fine. I don't have a car.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 1:40:15 PM1/8/22
did carol get the vending machine fixed

David

Jan 8, 2022, 1:47:21 PM1/8/22

"%" wrote in message news:cimjtgpefrtc49u3s...@4ax.com...
I didn't know but I haven't tried it yet.

David

Jan 8, 2022, 2:21:59 PM1/8/22

"Kurt Nicklas" wrote in message news:sr7edb$5o3$3...@news.freedyn.de...

KWills wrote

> If ever there was a time for you to suicide yourselves, THIS IS IT!
>

> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

I understand that the LGBTQIA types ring in the New Year the same time as
Putin does over in Russia. That's later on, after their Christmas. Trump
is Queer loving too and he holds a special party at Mar-a-Lago, invitees
include the Russian Ambassador and Putin live on Facetime.

Try www.google.com.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 2:38:52 PM1/8/22
have you looked behind the dresser maybe it fell down there

%

Jan 8, 2022, 3:46:09 PM1/8/22
> did you lock the back door

he gets valet security parking

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 4:30:32 PM1/8/22
Like they say, when one door closes and another opens, you're in
prison!

%

Jan 8, 2022, 4:33:58 PM1/8/22
yea but you kick guys on crutches so ...

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 4:45:57 PM1/8/22
Gender also refers to masculinity and femininity, to men and women, cis
or trans alike ad anything in-between (aka. non-binary).

>> and since biological sex is a spectrum, you can change
>> your sex. To some degree.
>
> No, you can't. To any degree. Nobody has ever successfully done so.
> You end up exactly in the same place on the spectrum where you
> started.

You can. You grow breasts, you get softer skin, your secondary sex
characteristics are somewhat different (especially if you start before
20), you get genitalia of another sex, etc.

None of these things change DNA or chromosomes, but it doesn't matter.

>> You cannot change chromosomes or your height,
>> but it doesn't matter anyway.
>
> Nor can you change your sex or your DNA.

Changing DNA is not the goal of transgender care.

>>> Since nobody has ever successfully managed to change sex, no treatment
>>> is necessary other than possibly a frontal lobotomy to cure the
>>> delusions.
>>
>> Sex is changeable... you can get breasts (irreversible) or softer skin
>> (reversible) from running estrogen punch cards through your body.
>
> So you become a man with breasts. Still a man, though.
> Have a penectomy? Still a man with no dick.

Man and woman are who you are, not how you look. There are certainly men
who want breasts and women who want hair all over their face and body.

>> You need to be sure, though - don't try to cheat your gender therapist
>> because you'll ruin your life.
>
> You're only cheating yourself if you believe that shite.

At the very least don't lie to your gender therapist. Many people tried
to pass through the system only to regret it later when they weren't
stopped.

>>> Suicide is sometimes the best option for delusional, mentally ill
>>> people who can't deal with reality.
>>
>> That's how bigoted you are towards transgender people.
>
> No 'transgender people' actually exist so I cannot possibly be bigoted
> towards a non-entity. As for delusionals such as yourself, sometimes
> you're better off dead.

Bigot who wants trans people dead. They are like between 1-10% of our
population, depending which statistic you use.

>>> What possible improvement in quality of life can filling your body
>>> with foreign hormones give??? You're not REPLACING, you're
>>> ADDING...so HAT would be a better term.
>>
>> Better passing,
>
> Passing what? Urine? Stools?

Passing as a cis person when you're in reality trans.

>> losing gender dysphoria due to some sex characteristics,
>
> Delusional.

Well, your gender dysphoria can lessen.

>> feeding your brain with correct hormones, etc.
>
> They're the INCORRECT hormones for the sex you were assigned at birth.

They're correct for someone whose gender is different from sex you were
assigned at birth, but of course not for cis freaks like you.

>> And yes, it's replacing, you take anti-androgens which block
>> testosterone along with E. It's like running one punch cards to stop all
>> programs and then running another to start another program.
>
> No, it's adding something that doesn't belong in the first place and
> messes up what is there...with unpredictable results.

Yes, HRT has unpredictable results, you have to pick all or nothing.
Neither estrogen nor testosterone are neutral, you have to pick your poison.

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 5:13:45 PM1/8/22
They're spastics, fuck 'em!

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 5:45:06 PM1/8/22
No it does not. It ONLY refers to nouns, pronouns etc. I've given
you several examples of supposedly 'masculine' concepts having nouns
of the feminine gender in various languages. The correlation is
tenous at best.

Don't use the word 'gender' when you mean sex. You don't NEED two
words for the same (m/f) thing.

>>> and since biological sex is a spectrum, you can change
>>> your sex. To some degree.
>>
>> No, you can't. To any degree. Nobody has ever successfully done so.
>> You end up exactly in the same place on the spectrum where you
>> started.
>
>You can.

No you absolutely cannot.

>You grow breasts, you get softer skin,

Some men have that already. Heard of 'man boobs' (gynaecomastia)
caused by a hormone imbalance in some men?

> your secondary sex
>characteristics are somewhat different (especially if you start before
>20), you get genitalia of another sex, etc.

Any genitalia you acquire of another sex are FAKE and DYSFUNCTIONAL.
You'll never have a clitoral orgasm with a fake clit. Presumably,
that's why you kept your dick!

>None of these things change DNA or chromosomes, but it doesn't matter.

Those are the ONLY things that matter. All else is delusions.

>>> You cannot change chromosomes or your height,
>>> but it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>> Nor can you change your sex or your DNA.
>
>Changing DNA is not the goal of transgender care.

There's no such thing as 'transgender care' (beyond a frontal
lobotomy) because no one has ever successfully 'transitioned'. And
you can't EVER change your sex without changing your DNA.

>>> Sex is changeable... you can get breasts (irreversible) or softer skin
>>> (reversible) from running estrogen punch cards through your body.
>>
>> So you become a man with breasts. Still a man, though.
>> Have a penectomy? Still a man with no dick.
>
>Man and woman are who you are, not how you look.

And who you are is determined UNEQUIVOCALLY by your DNA, regardless
whether you're a female impersonator, a male impersonator, or anything
else.

> There are certainly men
>who want breasts and women who want hair all over their face and body.

Indeed. But they haven't changed sex, though.

>>> You need to be sure, though - don't try to cheat your gender therapist
>>> because you'll ruin your life.
>>
>> You're only cheating yourself if you believe that shite.
>
>At the very least don't lie to your gender therapist. Many people tried
>to pass through the system only to regret it later when they weren't
>stopped.

'Gender therapists' are woke quacks and charlatans who should be
outlawed and imprisoned.

>>> That's how bigoted you are towards transgender people.
>>
>> No 'transgender people' actually exist so I cannot possibly be bigoted
>> towards a non-entity. As for delusionals such as yourself, sometimes
>> you're better off dead.
>
>Bigot who wants trans people dead. They are like between 1-10% of our
>population, depending which statistic you use.

REAL 'trans people' are like 0% of the population since nobody has
ever successfully 'transitioned'. And the world would be a better
place without you delusionals misleading our gullible and
impressionable youngsters.

>>> Better passing,
>>
>> Passing what? Urine? Stools?
>
>Passing as a cis person when you're in reality trans.

Since you can't actually be 'trans' a 'cis' person is all you'll ever
be.

>>> losing gender dysphoria due to some sex characteristics,
>>
>> Delusional.
>
>Well, your gender dysphoria can lessen.

No such thing beyond delusions.

>>> feeding your brain with correct hormones, etc.
>>
>> They're the INCORRECT hormones for the sex you were assigned at birth.
>
>They're correct for someone whose gender is different from sex you were
>assigned at birth, but of course not for cis freaks like you.

The sex you were assigned at birth is the sex you're stuck with
forever. There is no separate 'gender' from that sex, regardless of
any delusions you 'trans' freaks might have.

>>> And yes, it's replacing, you take anti-androgens which block
>>> testosterone along with E. It's like running one punch cards to stop all
>>> programs and then running another to start another program.
>>
>> No, it's adding something that doesn't belong in the first place and
>> messes up what is there...with unpredictable results.
>
>Yes, HRT has unpredictable results, you have to pick all or nothing.
>Neither estrogen nor testosterone are neutral, you have to pick your poison.

And fuck yourself up irredeemably.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 5:54:49 PM1/8/22
that's what happens to trans people so serves em right

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:13:45 PM1/8/22
>that's what happens to trans people so serves em right

It's their own damn fault for being delusional. Reality check!

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:14:37 PM1/8/22
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 17:07:57 -0700, Fred OInka <Fred...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 22:45:05 +0000, KWills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Any genitalia you acquire of another sex are FAKE and DYSFUNCTIONAL.
>>You'll never have a clitoral orgasm with a fake clit. Presumably,
>>that's why you kept your dick!
>

>and he will never be able to get knocked up.

Except anally. Which is probably what he wants anyway.

Skeeter

Jan 9, 2022, 6:40:30 AM1/9/22
In article <8q9ktg5a2kgdk0745...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 22:45:05 +0000, KWills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Any genitalia you acquire of another sex are FAKE and DYSFUNCTIONAL.
> >You'll never have a clitoral orgasm with a fake clit. Presumably,
> >that's why you kept your dick!
>

> and he will never be able to get knocked up.

But it sure is fun trying!

https://postimg.cc/fJsP5NJs envy me

--
I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 9, 2022, 7:01:41 AM1/9/22
On 1/8/22 10:45 PM, KWills wrote:

> a lot of anti-trans bigotry.

KWills

Jan 9, 2022, 8:25:19 AM1/9/22
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:01:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

a lot of delusional 'trans' horseshit.

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 10, 2022, 4:35:43 PM2/10/22