Transgender Nun

Sister Mary

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

Since I was very young, I have felt like a girl. I have also felt an
intense desire to become a nun and spend my life in the convent. I know
this is highly unusual for a T person and am wondering if there are any
others who have felt this same desire. I would appreciate hearing from
anyone who has any thoughts on this.

Karen Ross

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

Sister Mary <srm...@aol.com> wrote in article
<srmaryj-2910...@dialin2-19.eznet.net>...

You want to be a transister? :-) <ducking for cover>

------
Kare (Karen Ross)
"Courage is the price that life extracts for granting
peace with yourself." -- Amelia Earhart
kr...@cyberramp.net

Werewomon

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

As to Sister Marys desire to be a nun, I can almost relate, although my
reliigious persuasion is as a priestess of Isis.In short, I am precisely
the type of priestess the bible rails about. Some god references-
Witchcraft in the Gay counterculture;
Breaking Silence; and various little snippets from Mythology about
Tiresias
Then theres always the sisters of perpetual indulgence for the truly
tacky.
But I would be interested from hearing from anyone who feels a spiritual
connection to the Goddess that is expressed through transcending gender
roles.
In nomine God the father and god the mother and god the next of kin,
never Thirst
Molly duCouer

Joan Tine

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

Sister Mary (srm...@aol.com) wrote:
> Since I was very young, I have felt like a girl. I have also felt an
> intense desire to become a nun and spend my life in the convent. I know
> this is highly unusual for a T person and am wondering if there are any
> others who have felt this same desire. I would appreciate hearing from
> anyone who has any thoughts on this.

Well, Sister Mary Elizabeth, founder of the Sisters of Saint Elizabeth
of Hungary, comes to mind. She had a career in the military, in both
genders, and since then has founded her order, and become a respected
authority on TS law.

Joan
--
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Wombat! Transexual Menace! Vicus Lusorum! Curry! Request public key.

Cheri54953

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

In article <01bbc5e5$dbac37a0$6052...@kross.cyberramp.net>, "Karen Ross"
<kr...@cyberramp.net> writes:

>You want to be a transister? :-) <ducking for cover>

ROTFLMAO!!! 8 ))

HELENA VELENA

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96
to Cheri54953

btw, in italy there's already a TG that experienced what does it
merans to be a TG nun, and moreover another ex Tg (mtf) that now
reverted to m (MtFtM) and now is a monk, and considers himself still
TG. !!!

Weird, isnt it????

Still, this is basically a means of freedom, even if, applied to the
italian situation, means also to feel oneself "alone", and in a deep
identity crisis, without any kind of "emotional help", love and
support....

:-(

that's it, without laughing at all!!!!

Helena

Karen Ross

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

HELENA VELENA <hel...@iol.it> wrote in article <328358...@iol.it>...

> Still, this is basically a means of freedom, even if, applied to the
> italian situation, means also to feel oneself "alone", and in a deep
> identity crisis, without any kind of "emotional help", love and
> support....

So, are there no support groups in Italy? If not, is there some reason why
they can't be formed in Italy?

Just a thought.

were...@aol.com

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

And there is a report of a transgendered buddhist nun, caught out bathing
late by her abbess, but because she had never misbehaved in any way, was
allowed to remain a nun. Now thats civilized.
Molly duCoeur

Diane A. Lask

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

In article <328358...@iol.it>, From HELENA VELENA <hel...@iol.it>,
the following was written:

> btw, in italy there's already a TG that experienced what does it
> merans to be a TG nun, and moreover another ex Tg (mtf) that now
> reverted to m (MtFtM) and now is a monk, and considers himself still
> TG. !!!

An MTF nun who went back??!!

I guess that would make him a trans-former.

:)

--
Diane A. Lask la...@cruzio.com
11/19/96 11:27

HELENA VELENA

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96
to la...@cruzio.com

Diane A. Lask wrote:

> In article <328358...@iol.it>, From HELENA VELENA <hel...@iol.it>,
> the following was written:
> > btw, in italy there's already a TG that experienced what does it
> > merans to be a TG nun, and moreover another ex Tg (mtf) that now
> > reverted to m (MtFtM) and now is a monk, and considers himself still
> > TG. !!!
>
> An MTF nun who went back??!!
>
> I guess that would make him a trans-former.
>
> :)

or, better said,

a former trans!!!!!!

helena velena

http://www.sexonline.cybercore.com/helena/

amand...@aol.com

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

In article <3299E3...@iol.it>, HELENA VELENA <hel...@iol.it> writes:

>Diane A. Lask wrote:
>>
>> In article <328358...@iol.it>, From HELENA VELENA <hel...@iol.it>,
>> the following was written:
>> > btw, in italy there's already a TG that experienced what does it
>> > merans to be a TG nun, and moreover another ex Tg (mtf) that now
>> > reverted to m (MtFtM) and now is a monk, and considers himself still
>> > TG. !!!
>>
>> An MTF nun who went back??!!
>>
>> I guess that would make him a trans-former.
>>
>> :)
>>
>or, better said,
>
>a former trans!!!!!!

There'll be nun of this levity tolerated 'round here! :>

Karen Ross

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

amand...@aol.com wrote in article
<19961209120...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

A little's OK, Just don't get in the habit!

amand...@aol.com

Dec 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/14/96

In article <01bbe5e6$c3d251c0$4752...@kross.cyberramp.net>, "Karen Ross"
<kr...@cyberramp.net> writes:

>> >or, better said,
>> >
>> >a former trans!!!!!!
>> >
>> There'll be nun of this levity tolerated 'round here! :>
>>

>A little's OK, Just don't get in the habit!

Sorry! Just trying to break with CONVENT-ion...........