Gov. DeSantis says doctors doing trans surgeries on children need to get SUED

Ubiquitous

Aug 8, 2022, 4:53:56 AM8/8/22
This morning Governor Ron DeSantis was discussing the term ‘gender
affirming care’ and revealed that it’s much more awful than it sounds.

He stated emphatically that these doctors performing double
mastectomies and castrations on children because they have so-called
‘gender dysphoria’ should be sued for this, because it’s just wrong.

Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for doctors to be sued for providing
children with double mastectomies and castrations:

"They wanna castrate these young boys. That's wrong... I think
these doctors need to get sued for what's happening."

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1554846948603076608

What DeSantis said:

…Talk about these very young kids getting “gender-affirming
care”. But they don’t tell you that is. They are actually
giving very young girls double mastectomies. They want to
castrate these young boys. That’s wrong!

And so we’ve stood up and said…you don’t disfigure 10, 12,
13-year-old kids based on gender dysphoria. 80% of it
resolves anyway by the time they get older. So why would
you be doing this? I think these doctors need to get sued for
what’s happening.

He’s absolutely correct. These children are just confused because of
what they see and hear around them and they should be allowed to work
through it without parents and "gender-affirming" doctors helping them
destroy their lives with these awful surgeries.