Please put KWills on your kill files

1 view

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 4:02:15 PM1/1/22
There is no reason to read his transphobic bullshit.

Ted

Jan 1, 2022, 4:18:24 PM1/1/22
I don't, I ignore it.

David

Jan 1, 2022, 6:41:27 PM1/1/22

"Ted" wrote in message
try wheat things.

David

Jan 1, 2022, 6:43:31 PM1/1/22

"David" wrote in message
that's wheat thins, sorry about that. I've been posting typos lately. Sorry
about that.

Ted

Jan 1, 2022, 9:49:39 PM1/1/22
Why wheat thins?

David

Jan 2, 2022, 12:34:02 AM1/2/22

"Ted" wrote in message
Kathy mentioned it, and I got some canned black eyed beans.

%

Jan 2, 2022, 2:09:42 PM1/2/22
i'm fine

David

Jan 2, 2022, 5:09:27 PM1/2/22

"%" wrote in message news:b6WdnY7y39btZUz8...@giganews.com...
me too

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:04 PM1/4/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

<snipped>

There is no reason to read all his delusional horseshit.
--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:19 PM1/4/22
On Sat, 01 Jan 2022 16:18:21 -0500, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him)
>?<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> There is no reason to read his transphobic
>> bullshit.
>

>I don't, I ignore it.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

David

Jan 5, 2022, 3:38:32 AM1/5/22

"KWills" wrote in message
How are you doing today? I am doing fine. I slept early.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 9:30:40 AM1/6/22
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 02:38:24 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>"KWills" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sat, 01 Jan 2022 16:18:21 -0500, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I don't, I ignore it.
>>
>>Oh boo fucking hoo.
>
>How are you doing today? I am doing fine. I slept early.

What's it to you? Who gives a shit?

%

Jan 6, 2022, 1:38:22 PM1/6/22
don't be mean to david he's been my friend for over 20 years

%

Jan 6, 2022, 3:05:53 PM1/6/22
On 2022-01-06 12:53 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> David is cool.

we could all take some lessons from him

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 6, 2022, 3:21:50 PM1/6/22
Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
except there are still some bigots like you.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:08:18 PM1/6/22
He's a nutjob.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:12:10 PM1/6/22
In what? Incoherence and non sequiturs?

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:14:20 PM1/6/22
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
people' just delusional female impersonators like you.

And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:15:50 PM1/6/22
oh well , good reason to jerk him around and abuse him , now that's the
great part of america , crush anything weaker if you can

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:16:27 PM1/6/22
do you kick crutches too

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:53:32 PM1/6/22
I certainly try to.

KWills

Jan 6, 2022, 5:54:27 PM1/6/22
Now you're getting it!

%

Jan 6, 2022, 5:59:38 PM1/6/22
i know , i just did it to you , yay

David

Jan 6, 2022, 7:31:07 PM1/6/22

"Scientific (she/her) ⚧" wrote in message
That's a good idea, I have an idea for that place.

%

Jan 6, 2022, 7:45:36 PM1/6/22
On 2022-01-06 4:44 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> Portland is a land of freaks.

it's true and yes i've been there

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 7, 2022, 4:18:04 AM1/7/22
On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/22 9:50 PM, KWills wrote:
>>> On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 21:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> There is no reason to read all his delusional horseshit.
>>> --
>>> KWills
>>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>>> counselor.
>>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>>

>> Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
>> except there are still some bigots like you.
>
> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.

There is no right or wrong way to transition. Some do only social
transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.

> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.

You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 8:45:40 AM1/7/22
I really hadn't noticed. So much for that, eh!

KWills

Jan 7, 2022, 8:53:10 AM1/7/22
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:18:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Do you live in Portland, OR? It's a good place to live for trans people,
>>> except there are still some bigots like you.
>>
>> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
>> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.
>
>There is no right or wrong way to transition.

There is NO way at all to 'transition'. Nobody has EVER managed to
change sex.

> Some do only social
>transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.

And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
were born as.

>> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.
>
>You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.

This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
delusionals such as yourself?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 7:29:11 AM1/8/22
On 1/7/22 1:53 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:18:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 1/6/22 10:14 PM, KWills wrote:

>>> Since nobody has ever actually managed to 'trans', there are no 'trans
>>> people' just delusional female impersonators like you.
>>
>> There is no right or wrong way to transition.
>
> There is NO way at all to 'transition'. Nobody has EVER managed to
> change sex.

Well, they shift more into the spectrum of another sex. Trans women grow
tits when they start taking estrogen.

>> Some do only social
>> transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.
>
> And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
> were born as.

No, they are mixture of both sexes.

>>> And there's nothing 'bigoted' about pointing out your wacko delusions.
>>
>> You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.
>
> This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
> delusionals such as yourself?

You know Internet hate speech should be outlawed?

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:16:17 AM1/8/22
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:29:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
You mean they become men with tits. It's not uncommon.

>>> Some do only social
>>> transition, while others go as far as getting a bottom surgery.
>>
>> And whichever option they take, they end up being the same sex they
>> were born as.
>
>No, they are mixture of both sexes.

No, they are not. Nothing fundamental changes.

>>> You would be better off posting in your wingnut webshites.
>>
>> This is a wingnut newsgroup, isn't it? Full of mentally ill
>> delusionals such as yourself?
>
>You know Internet hate speech should be outlawed?

You know 'transbender' delusions shouls be outlawed?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 8, 2022, 4:27:27 PM1/8/22
NOW that's WHEN trans people are going to end up dead!

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 5:45:17 PM1/8/22
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:27:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
They don't actually EXIST, so how can they end up DEAD???

Outlaw their delusions and the delusionals will get a reality check
and live their lives as what they really are.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 5:56:13 PM1/8/22
of course they exist you kick them off their crutches you said

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 9:15:44 PM1/8/22
Only if they're cripples.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 9:30:29 PM1/8/22
it's not allowed where i live so there are none

KWills

Jan 8, 2022, 11:01:19 PM1/8/22
That's too bad. Kicking cripples off their crutches is FUN.

%

Jan 8, 2022, 11:04:54 PM1/8/22
oh we have those just not sexually mixed up ones aren't allowed

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 9, 2022, 7:02:55 AM1/9/22
Trans people are real, go to your local PFLAG and ask for transgender
resource pack.

KWills

Jan 9, 2022, 8:25:19 AM1/9/22
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Since no one has EVER successfully changed the sex they were assigned
at birth, 'trans people' are a myth. Go to your local pharmacy and
ask for a DNA test pack.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Feb 17, 2022, 3:14:13 PM2/17/22
DNA is a part of your biological sex, but it doesn't determine
everything. Sure, you cannot change it, but you can get a bottom surgery
if your gender therapist approves - and trust me, it's not that easy,
unless you manage to trick two gender therapists, which I don't
recommend for obvious reasons.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:02 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:14:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
It determines the only thing that's relevant here: what your sex is.

>Sure, you cannot change it, but you can get a bottom surgery
>if your gender therapist approves - and trust me, it's not that easy,
>unless you manage to trick two gender therapists, which I don't
>recommend for obvious reasons.

'Bottom suregery' is nothing more than either cutting off male
genitalia or female genitalia and replacing them with cheap
non-functioning Chinese-made genitalia. It of course changes nothing,
it's merely superficial.