On Friday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Jun 21, 2022, 2:59:49 AM6/21/22
On Friday’s Mark Levin Show, there have been 50 terrorists caught at
the southern border since October compared with only 2 in 2016. We must
assume that terrorists see that we have a weak porous border and take
advantage of it. Democrats have steadily followed through with their
plans to defund the police and abolish ICE, this defies the ‘Take Care’
clause of the Constitution. This clause requires the staff of the
President to follow the law whether they agree with it or not because
it is the sole responsibility of the executive branch to enforce laws,
not congress, and not the courts. By not supporting the overwhelmed
border patrol, Biden, the Democrats, and their partners in the media
are allowing fentanyl and sex trafficking to go on unchecked. Then,
Rep. Ro Khanna claims oil companies are lying about global warming 50
years ago with the inception of OPEC. Khanna fails to realize that the
left was crying about global cooling back then, not global warming.
Democrats think they have all the answers and want to control
everything. Later, communist China is a grave threat to this country
both economically and militarily. China just launched a new generation
carrier ship equipped with the latest technology and weaponry.
Afterward, Matt Walsh from the Daily Wire joins the show to discuss his
new book and movie “What Is a Woman?: One Man’s Journey to Answer the
Question of a Generation.”.

The book and documentary explore the question with advocates of
transgenderism. Walsh says most of their gender theory is absurdly and
self-contradictorily geared to destroying the nuclear family and the
idea of objective truth yet it’s perverting society in a big way
because this movement has been percolating for a generation.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2022, 4:12:25 PM6/21/22
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>On Friday’s Mark Levin Show, there have been 50 terrorists caught at
>the southern border since October compared with only 2 in 2016.

They were caught on Mark Levin's show? What were they doing there?
The dishes?

Swill
--
Fostergate, CattleFuturesgate, Travelgate,
Filegate, Troopergate, Whitewater, BenghaziGate,

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jun 25, 2022, 3:55:51 PM6/25/22
On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:11:59 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>On Friday’s Mark Levin Show, there have been 50 terrorists caught at
>>the southern border since October compared with only 2 in 2016.
>
>They were caught on Mark Levin's show? What were they doing there?
>The dishes?
>
>Swill

With these fucking jews you can never tell!

Peeler

Jun 25, 2022, 4:57:29 PM6/25/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:55:48 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

>>They were caught on Mark Levin's show? What were they doing there?
>>The dishes?
>>
>>Swill
>
> With these fucking jews you can never tell!

With those definitely fucking Jews one can always tell that they stand way
above you ridiculous unfucking sexual cripple and, like all decent people,
enjoy pissing all over you, you filthy old pedo swine!

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!