Transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 5, 2021, 5:35:02 AM9/5/21
The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this
week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating
that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and
legislators to reject all policies that condition children to
accept as normal a life ofchemical and surgical impersonation of
the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School
Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why
gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY”
and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of
a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a
biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as
male or female) is a sociologicaland psychological concept; not
an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not
is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise
healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise
healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective
psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body,
and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be
dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a
state of disease – the absence of puberty – andinhibit growth
and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused
boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their
biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite
sex willrequire cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-
sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with
dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood
pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who
use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery,
even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming
countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical
and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and
healthful as child abuse.

Theleft, as one might expect, reacted swiftly with claws fully
extended.

Think Progress described the American College of Pediatricians
as a “hate group masquerading as pediatricians.”

The Huffington Post said that “Once again, Paul McHugh has used
the ever more tarnished name of Johns Hopkins to distort science
and spread transphobic misinformation.”

McHugh, who formerly served as Johns Hopkins’ psychiatrist in
chief, issued an opinion last year stating the transgenderism is
a “mental disorder” and sex change is a “medical impossibility.”

The statement was also signed by Drs. Michelle A. Cretella,
M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians, and
Quentin Van Meter, M.D., the organization’s vice president.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-
pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-
abuse-321212

David Hartung

Sep 5, 2021, 7:13:15 AM9/5/21
The College is absolutely correct, no matter what the left says.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 5, 2021, 9:17:46 AM9/5/21
The woke left wants everyone to coerce their children into pretending
to be a different gender so they can be laughed at and made fun of all
the rest of their lives.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 10, 2021, 2:11:16 PM9/10/21
What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person myself
and I know what exactly is being transgender.

On 9/5/21 9:31 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this
> week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating
> that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.
>
> “The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and
> legislators to reject all policies that condition children to
> accept as normal a life ofchemical and surgical impersonation of
> the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
>
> The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School
> Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why
> gender reclassification is harmful.
>
> 1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY”
> and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of
> a disorder.

What about intersex people? Biological sex is a spectrum, not a binary.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/sa-visual/visualizing-sex-as-a-spectrum/

> 2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a
> biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as
> male or female) is a sociologicaland psychological concept; not
> an objective biological one.

Gender identity, not gender itself, is in a large way biological.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29460079/

> 3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not
> is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise
> healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise
> healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective
> psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body,
> and it should be treated as such.

This was attempted many times - it was called conversion therapy. There
is no evidence that conversion therapy is effective - it is itself based
on ideology.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32452446/

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/in-depth/pubertal-blockers/art-20459075:

> What are the benefits of use of pubertal blockers?
>
> Gender dysphoria is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might
accompany a difference between experienced or expressed gender and sex
assigned at birth.

> For children who have gender dysphoria, suppressing puberty might:
>
> Improve mental well-being
> Reduce depression and anxiety
> Improve social interactions and integration with other kids
> Eliminate the need for future surgeries
> Reduce thoughts or actions related to self-harm
>
> However, puberty suppression alone might not ease gender dysphoria.
> What are the criteria for use of pubertal blockers?
>
> To begin using pubertal blockers, a child must:
>
> Show a long-lasting and intense pattern of gender nonconformity
or gender dysphoria
> Have gender dysphoria that began or worsened at the start of puberty
> Address any psychological, medical or social problems that could
interfere with treatment
> Provide informed consent
>
> Particularly when a child hasn't reached the age of medical consent,
parents or other caretakers or guardians must consent to the treatment
and support the adolescent through the treatment process.

As you can see, puberty-blocking hormones are actually treatment for
gender-dysphoric children and in order to get treatment, all of these
criterias must be met.

> 5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused
> boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their
> biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

Show me where it is written is DSM-V.

> 6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite
> sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-
> sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with
> dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood
> pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

Bullshit. The child can drop out of treatment if they realize they
aren't trans after all. Transgender people aren't impersonating opposite
gender, they are actually being *themselves*.

> 7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who
> use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery,
> even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming
> countries.

Still, suicide risk is lowered by transitioning.

> 8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical
> and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and
> healthful as child abuse.

Children can start hormones only when they are 16 and get surgery when
they turn 18. All of these steps are completely optional.

Nobody is doing it for kicks, they are doing it because they have gender
dysphoria and transitioning is the only known method of relieving gender
dysphoria.

Again, if you know any other way to get rid of gender dysphoria, then
please followup here. Else, it's all BS.

> Theleft, as one might expect, reacted swiftly with claws fully
> extended.
>
> Think Progress described the American College of Pediatricians
> as a “hate group masquerading as pediatricians.”
>
> The Huffington Post said that “Once again, Paul McHugh has used
> the ever more tarnished name of Johns Hopkins to distort science
> and spread transphobic misinformation.”

And they were right, everything transphobic can be refuted, even though
it can be hard.

"The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude
larger than to produce it." - Alberto Brandolini

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

David Hartung

Sep 10, 2021, 2:37:41 PM9/10/21
On 9/10/21 1:11 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person myself
> and I know what exactly is being transgender.
>
> On 9/5/21 9:31 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this
> > week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating
> > that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.
> >
> > “The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and
> > legislators to reject all policies that condition children to
> > accept as normal a life ofchemical and surgical impersonation of
> > the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
> >
> > The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School
> > Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why
> > gender reclassification is harmful.
> >
> > 1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY”
> > and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of
> > a disorder.
>
> What about intersex people? Biological sex is a spectrum, not a binary.

Absent genetic abnormalities (XXX, XXY, XYY) biological sex is
absolutely binary,

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 10, 2021, 3:23:22 PM9/10/21
https://medium.com/gender-theory/what-is-biological-sex-really-d4d7d92408d0

There are multiple variables.

What about XY people with vaginas or XX people with penises?

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 10, 2021, 3:32:49 PM9/10/21
Sexuality on a Spectrum would make it a mental illness. From abnormal
to illegal to DANGEROUS and HARMFUL TO OTHERS.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Byker

Sep 10, 2021, 7:54:27 PM9/10/21
"Scientific (she/her)" wrote in message news:shg742$tsq$1...@dont-email.me...

> What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person myself and
> I know what exactly is being transgender.

Scientific he/she/it's final public appearance:
https://pragnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/fall.png

Mitchell Holman

Sep 10, 2021, 9:52:04 PM9/10/21
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D6-
dnRq0wflyOKb8n...@giganews.com:
"Exactly what are your qualifications to pass
such judgment?"
David Hartung, May 30 2021
https://tinyurl.com/4xmmj3bk

SevenOverSix

Sep 11, 2021, 12:33:34 AM9/11/21
On 9/10/21 9:51 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D6-
> dnRq0wflyOKb8n...@giganews.com:
>
>> On 9/10/21 1:11 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>>> What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person myself
>>> and I know what exactly is being transgender.

>>> What about intersex people? Biological sex is a spectrum, not a binary.
>>
>> Absent genetic abnormalities (XXX, XXY, XYY) biological sex is
>> absolutely binary,

Quite true ... and we'll refer the dissenters to
the Taliban :-)

Hey, the left LOVES the Taliban ! If they're Anti-American
then they MUST be Better People !

As for all this shit with little kids - it's called "grooming",
setting the kiddies up to be sex slaves.

Alfredo

Sep 11, 2021, 2:45:02 AM9/11/21

> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D6-
> dnRq0wflyOKb8n...@giganews.com:
>
>> On 9/10/21 1:11 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>>> What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person
myself
>>> and I know what exactly is being transgender.

reality.â€

School

markers of

>>> What about intersex people? Biological sex is a spectrum, not a
binary.

>> Absent genetic abnormalities (XXX, XXY, XYY) biological sex is
>> absolutely binary,

Correct, whole number binary.

Male = 1
Female = 0

There are no .5 shemale, fagboi, or transgender fractions.
Fractions can't be natural numbers, therefore faggots don't exist
except in their minds.

If you think it's possible, your head is screwed on upside down.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 11, 2021, 11:28:11 AM9/11/21
If conversion therapy to turn people cis hasn't worked, then neither
anyone can be turned trans.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 11, 2021, 11:46:38 AM9/11/21
Bullshit. If conversion therapy doesn't work, you cannot make anyone
transgender.

Transgender people have been around as long as humanity and they
actually used to be more accepted in the distant past. Science confirms
that being transgender is not a choice.

https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-54017e4bccc3

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 11, 2021, 11:47:04 AM9/11/21
Or you haven't read that article.

%

Sep 11, 2021, 11:52:23 AM9/11/21
but preaching about it is and the romans killed you for it

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 11, 2021, 2:51:02 PM9/11/21
You have to a super-sick son of a bitch not to try to talk your kid
out of making a decision that will make him/her laughed at and made
fun of all the rest of his/her life. You're even sicker if you
encourage it.

SevenOverSix

Sep 11, 2021, 10:33:49 PM9/11/21
Didn't say they'd be TURNED trans/whatever ... just
that they'd be maneuvered into being USED as toys.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 12, 2021, 12:23:50 PM9/12/21
Thanks for being honest instead of obfuscating transphobia within layers
of bullshit like TERFs do.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 12, 2021, 12:25:25 PM9/12/21
Are you a TERF? If so, can you prove that gender dysphoria can be
treated in any other way than transitioning?

If you cannot prove it with some verifiable evidence, it is a lie to me.

David Hartung

Sep 12, 2021, 1:37:48 PM9/12/21
Can you prove that gender dysphoria is anything other than a
mental/psychological disorder?

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 12, 2021, 5:01:03 PM9/12/21
Even if it is, gender dysphoria can be only treated by gender-affirming
psychotherapy and transition. There is no verifiable evidence that
gender dysphoria can be treated in other ways than transitioning. None
whatsoever.

Conversion therapy efforts aren't effective, this paper is a final nail
in the coffin of the TERF cult.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2749479

Don't listen to TERF bullshit without independent verification - always
be critical when you are reading TERF websites, even if you believe TERF
is a slur (which is only if you use it against people who aren't TERFs).

Siri Cruise

Sep 12, 2021, 5:50:28 PM9/12/21
In article <MKadnX254J57p6P8...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Can you prove that gender dysphoria is anything other than a
> mental/psychological disorder?

Why do you care?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

David Hartung

Sep 12, 2021, 5:55:29 PM9/12/21
When a supposedly scientific paper says that sex is "assigned at birth",
I know that I am not dealing with true science. Sex is genetic, not
something that is "assigned".

> Conversion therapy efforts aren't effective, this paper is a final nail
> in the coffin of the TERF cult.

In addition, when I see someone using a term like "TERF" I know that I
am dealing with an ideologue, not a thinking person.

kolawski

Sep 12, 2021, 6:40:03 PM9/12/21
In article <shlpqc$mlc$1...@dont-email.me>
The mentally ill do not like being confronted with evidence of
their mental illness.

The mentally ill are always resistant to treatment. Always in
every case.

Treatment means they have to accept that they are sick in the
head, something they are dead set against.

> Don't listen to TERF bullshit without independent verification - always
> be critical when you are reading TERF websites, even if you believe TERF
> is a slur (which is only if you use it against people who aren't TERFs).

There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". Cannot happen.
It's just a sicko wearing men's clothing pretending to be
something they can never be.

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM by voice vote, not
because of scientific evidence to the contrary. The APA and
JAMA lost every spec of credibility when that occurred.

Mitchell

Sep 12, 2021, 11:40:00 PM9/12/21
On 11 Sep 2021, "Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> posted some
Conversion therapy is undoing the damage done to children by mentally ill
leftist parents.

When a drugged up soccer mommy sez, "Oh my little darling boy is now a
girl!", and starts dressing him as a girl, there is something terribly
wrong with that picture.

That "mommy" should be losing access to children forever.

> Transgender people have been around as long as humanity and they
> actually used to be more accepted in the distant past. Science
> confirms that being transgender is not a choice.

"They", generally identified as homosexuals, were accepted briefly, mybe a
hundred years, just prior to the fall of the Roman Empire. Their
acceptance and treachery directly caused the fall of the Roman Empire.

Post collapse, they got kicked back into the closet for another 2,000
years.

> https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-54017e4
> bccc3

Now the APA has helped turn them loose in the USA.

The USA will be the next to fail because leftists cannot learn from
history or science.

SevenOverSix

Sep 12, 2021, 11:50:07 PM9/12/21
On 9/12/21 6:35 PM, kolawski wrote:
> In article <shlpqc$mlc$1...@dont-email.me>
> "Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> wrote:

Even I do not see homo/bi-sexuality as a "mental illness".
It's just part of the human spectrum.

My concern is the current POLITIC.

Sorry, but I see "grooming" ... confusing the kiddies,
obfuscating the intent, fragmenting possible consequence.

The reality is kinda Taliban - more Tight Young Ass for
all the predators.

Alfredo

Sep 13, 2021, 2:15:02 AM9/13/21
On 11 Sep 2021, "Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> posted
some

> On 9/11/21 6:41 AM, Alfredo wrote:
>>>
>>> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D6-
>>> dnRq0wflyOKb8n...@giganews.com:

>> myself

>> stating

educators
>> of
>> reality.â€Â

>> School
>> why

>> markers of

>> binary.

>> Correct, whole number binary.
>>
>> Male = 1
>> Female = 0
>>
>> There are no .5 shemale, fagboi, or transgender fractions.
>> Fractions can't be natural numbers, therefore faggots don't exist
>> except in their minds.
>>
>> If you think it's possible, your head is screwed on upside down.
>>
> Or you haven't read that article.

"theory discussed herein"

The article is biased crap. Theory is not factual and the author
has an agenda.

Dr. Emmy Zje Radich
Trans Woman Deriving the Calculus of Life

> https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-
54017e4
> bccc3

I don't care how you scramble an egg, it's still an egg. If you are
confused about gender, it's not gender - it's you.

Alfredo

Sep 13, 2021, 2:45:02 AM9/13/21
On 11 Sep 2021, "Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> posted
some

> On 9/11/21 6:41 AM, Alfredo wrote:
>>>
>>> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D6-
>>> dnRq0wflyOKb8n...@giganews.com:

>> myself

>> stating

educators
>> of
>> reality.â€Â

>> School
>> why

>> markers of

>> binary.

>> Correct, whole number binary.
>>
>> Male = 1
>> Female = 0
>>
>> There are no .5 shemale, fagboi, or transgender fractions.
>> Fractions can't be natural numbers, therefore faggots don't exist
>> except in their minds.
>>
>> If you think it's possible, your head is screwed on upside down.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 3:14:55 PM9/15/21
Conversion therapy is so effective that you can lose your children to
suicide.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2749479:

Conclusions

The findings suggest that recalled exposure to GICE is associated with
adverse mental health outcomes in adulthood, including severe
psychological distress, lifetime suicidal ideation, and lifetime suicide
attempts. In this study, exposure to GICE before age 10 years was
associated with adverse mental health outcomes compared with therapy
without conversion efforts. Results from this study support past
positions taken by leading professional organizations that GICE should
be avoided with children and adults.

This is your conversion therapy you defend so much.

>> Transgender people have been around as long as humanity and they
>> actually used to be more accepted in the distant past. Science
>> confirms that being transgender is not a choice.
>
> "They", generally identified as homosexuals, were accepted briefly, mybe a
> hundred years, just prior to the fall of the Roman Empire. Their
> acceptance and treachery directly caused the fall of the Roman Empire.
>
> Post collapse, they got kicked back into the closet for another 2,000
> years.
>
>> https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-54017e4
>> bccc3
>
> Now the APA has helped turn them loose in the USA.
>
> The USA will be the next to fail because leftists cannot learn from
> history or science.

Correlation does not equal causation. Also, science actually supports
the validity of transgender identity, you just are a trans person or
not. You can't become transgender if you aren't already.

https://justjournal.org/2017/12/14/the-science-behind-gender-identity/

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 3:16:45 PM9/15/21
If I realized I was trans earlier, I would probably have commited
suicide because never before trans people were so accepted by society.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 3:22:48 PM9/15/21
Your lack of knowledge is showing. It is important to tell to children
that they can detransition at any time for any reason, including
transphobia, discovering you're not trans after all, gender identity
shifts (which wouldn't score puberty blockers in this case), etc.

There is lack of evidence on outcomes on treating young people with
gender dysphoria and gender therapists are playing it safe. You don't
have any clue how gender-affirming care works.

If any pathology occurs, it's from people like you who wouldn't work
even a little bit towards transgender acceptance and instead push them
to suicide. Once I got suicidal because I was reading that stupid
detrans message board on reddit that is heavy in transphobic BS. This
isn't surprising, especially as even moderators are in business of
bullshitting and spreading hatred of trans people.

I would move somewhere where people are more accepting of trans
children. As a transgender person myself, I'm living in one of more
trans-affirming places in America. I just had met with Dr. Maddie
Deutsch in UCSF Transgender Care and well, so far she is an excellent
therapist I want to stay with.

If conversion therapy was effective, there would be no trans people, but
no, it only increases suicide rate. If you are on Usenet, you should be
that smart, right? I'm a transgender person myself and I know more about
being trans than any cisgender person minorities people is not an excuse
to hate on them.

You forgot about the basic rule of medicine: "do no harm". And yet you
suppress authentic gender expression of a child. This is basically child
abuse, especially in overwhelming amount of evidence how harmful
suppression is.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 15, 2021, 3:52:33 PM9/15/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:22:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
Further confusing the child....

>There is lack of evidence on outcomes on treating young people with
>gender dysphoria and gender therapists are playing it safe. You don't
>have any clue how gender-affirming care works.

It doesn't work.

>If any pathology occurs, it's from people like you who wouldn't work
>even a little bit towards transgender acceptance and instead push them
>to suicide. Once I got suicidal because I was reading that stupid
>detrans message board on reddit that is heavy in transphobic BS. This
>isn't surprising, especially as even moderators are in business of
>bullshitting and spreading hatred of trans people.

I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.

>I would move somewhere where people are more accepting of trans
>children. As a transgender person myself, I'm living in one of more
>trans-affirming places in America. I just had met with Dr. Maddie
>Deutsch in UCSF Transgender Care and well, so far she is an excellent
>therapist I want to stay with.
>
>If conversion therapy was effective, there would be no trans people, but
>no, it only increases suicide rate. If you are on Usenet, you should be
>that smart, right? I'm a transgender person myself and I know more about
>being trans than any cisgender person minorities people is not an excuse
>to hate on them.

I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 4:49:54 PM9/15/21
Even if you had done nothing, the transgender identity will persist
forever. You can only make the person appear and act as their AGAB
(assigned gender at birth), but gender dysphoria is still experiences by
them.

You don't have any knowledge how gender dysphoria and transgender
identity works.

David Reimer transitioned back to male after he realized his true
gender. Alan Turing was given estrogen as a torture tactic. That's even
more evidence that gender identity is very real.

>> There is lack of evidence on outcomes on treating young people with
>> gender dysphoria and gender therapists are playing it safe. You don't
>> have any clue how gender-affirming care works.
>
> It doesn't work.

Show me evidence that doesn't.

>> If any pathology occurs, it's from people like you who wouldn't work
>> even a little bit towards transgender acceptance and instead push them
>> to suicide. Once I got suicidal because I was reading that stupid
>> detrans message board on reddit that is heavy in transphobic BS. This
>> isn't surprising, especially as even moderators are in business of
>> bullshitting and spreading hatred of trans people.
>
> I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.

Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.

>> I would move somewhere where people are more accepting of trans
>> children. As a transgender person myself, I'm living in one of more
>> trans-affirming places in America. I just had met with Dr. Maddie
>> Deutsch in UCSF Transgender Care and well, so far she is an excellent
>> therapist I want to stay with.
>>
>> If conversion therapy was effective, there would be no trans people, but
>> no, it only increases suicide rate. If you are on Usenet, you should be
>> that smart, right? I'm a transgender person myself and I know more about
>> being trans than any cisgender person minorities people is not an excuse
>> to hate on them.
>
> I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.

Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.

>> You forgot about the basic rule of medicine: "do no harm". And yet you
>> suppress authentic gender expression of a child. This is basically child
>> abuse, especially in overwhelming amount of evidence how harmful
>> suppression is.

The situation is a lot more nuanced than that

Sep 15, 2021, 4:50:12 PM9/15/21
A mentally defective male who "transitions" to female and has had his junk cut
off cannot "detransition" back to male.

> You forgot about the basic rule of medicine: "do no harm".

Medical professionals encouraging and helping mentally defective people to think
they're the other sex are doing harm.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 4:55:41 PM9/15/21
That's false. People can be helped to get over their psychological defect that
leads them falsely to think they're the other sex.

> David Reimer transitioned back to male after he realized his true gender.

Reimer was *involuntarily* "transitioned" to female while still an infant:

David Reimer (born Bruce Peter Reimer; 22 August 1965 – 4 May 2004) was a
Canadian man born male but raised as a girl following medical advice and
intervention after his penis was severely injured during a botched
circumcision in infancy.[2]

The psychologist John Money oversaw the case and reported the reassignment as
successful [it wasn't] and as evidence that gender identity is primarily
learned. The academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer's
realization that he was not a girl crystallized between the ages of 9 and 11
years[3] and he transitioned to living as a male at age 15. Well known in
medical circles for years anonymously as the "John/Joan" case, Reimer later
went public with his story to help discourage similar medical practices. He
committed suicide after suffering severe depression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Reimer did not successfully "transition" in either direction.

> Alan Turing was given estrogen as a torture tactic.

Turing was a queer, not a "transgender."

>>> There is lack of evidence on outcomes on treating young people with
>>> gender dysphoria and gender therapists are playing it safe. You don't
>>> have any clue how gender-affirming care works.
>>
>> It doesn't work.
>
> Show me evidence that doesn't.

David Reimer.

>>> If any pathology occurs, it's from people like you who wouldn't work
>>> even a little bit towards transgender acceptance and instead push them
>>> to suicide. Once I got suicidal because I was reading that stupid
>>> detrans message board on reddit that is heavy in transphobic BS. This
>>> isn't surprising, especially as even moderators are in business of
>>> bullshitting and spreading hatred of trans people.
>>
>> I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.
>
> Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.

He didn't say they were doing anything wrong (immoral). He said he doesn't want
to deal with them. Neither do I.

>>> I would move somewhere where people are more accepting of trans
>>> children. As a transgender person myself, I'm living in one of more
>>> trans-affirming places in America. I just had met with Dr. Maddie
>>> Deutsch in UCSF Transgender Care and well, so far she is an excellent
>>> therapist I want to stay with.
>>>
>>> If conversion therapy was effective, there would be no trans people, but
>>> no, it only increases suicide rate. If you are on Usenet, you should be
>>> that smart, right? I'm a transgender person myself and I know more about
>>> being trans than any cisgender person minorities people is not an excuse
>>> to hate on them.
>>
>> I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.
>
> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.

No, you cannot compel people to give respect.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 15, 2021, 5:24:51 PM9/15/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 20:49:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
They still look ridiculous.

>>> If any pathology occurs, it's from people like you who wouldn't work
>>> even a little bit towards transgender acceptance and instead push them
>>> to suicide. Once I got suicidal because I was reading that stupid
>>> detrans message board on reddit that is heavy in transphobic BS. This
>>> isn't surprising, especially as even moderators are in business of
>>> bullshitting and spreading hatred of trans people.
>>
>> I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.
>
>Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.

I prefer staying away from fruitcakes.

>>> I would move somewhere where people are more accepting of trans
>>> children. As a transgender person myself, I'm living in one of more
>>> trans-affirming places in America. I just had met with Dr. Maddie
>>> Deutsch in UCSF Transgender Care and well, so far she is an excellent
>>> therapist I want to stay with.
>>>
>>> If conversion therapy was effective, there would be no trans people, but
>>> no, it only increases suicide rate. If you are on Usenet, you should be
>>> that smart, right? I'm a transgender person myself and I know more about
>>> being trans than any cisgender person minorities people is not an excuse
>>> to hate on them.
>>
>> I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.
>
>Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.

Nope... If I must refer to 'em, I call 'em like I see 'em.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 6:14:06 PM9/15/21
True but when you're trans the situation is 180 degrees. You are
probably gender dysphoric when forced to pretend you're cisgender, but
once you are able to live the reality of your authentic gender, it will
go away, with euphoria lasting several months/years. Trans people still
live much better than they did pretending to be cis even after euphoria
wears off.

>>> It doesn't work.
>>
>> Show me evidence that doesn't.
>
> David Reimer.

Just because it hasn't worked for them doesn't mean it will for everyone
else. Gender-affirming care has a >99% success rate. Very rarely, it
happens that it ruins someone's life and that's when detransitioners get
full of rage on forums like http://old.reddit.com/r/detrans/.

Don't look at that forum, unless you want to see a big transphobic
battle happening there.

A bigger flamewar among transphobes and TERFs commences every several
days, when they post an especially shocking comment. This is basically
http://goatse.ru/ for trans people.

But the biggest ever flamewar was when this BS subreddit was banned,
causing not only disruption on /r/DeclineIntoCensorship, but also spread
to other websites like mumsnet.com and lipstickalley.com. All of these
sites are shit, please don't take a look at them.

>>> I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.
>>
>> Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.
>
> He didn't say they were doing anything wrong (immoral).  He said he
> doesn't want to deal with them.  Neither do I.

What if you was an employer and you would receive a CV from a trans
person, even if the person was the best for the job? Would you tear it
up and put it in trash, potentially risking some jail time or interview
and let them work?

>>> I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.
>>
>> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.
>
> No, you cannot compel people to give respect.
No wonder you see so many suicides - and that can be attributed to
people like you.

Trans people that are treated like human live long and well.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 6:17:47 PM9/15/21
It is assigned on medical documents and on ID card depending on the
person's characteristics. Biological sex, just like gender identity, is
absolutely a spectrum with intersex people in-between.

>> Conversion therapy efforts aren't effective, this paper is a final
>> nail in the coffin of the TERF cult.
>
> In addition, when I see someone using a term like "TERF" I know that I
> am dealing with an ideologue, not a thinking person.
TERFs themselves are ideologues, propagating their false ideology that
women cannot attack other women. And well, I'm a woman and can
absolutely get attacked by other women, especially those adhering to the
cult of TERF. A trans one, but have you ever heard that genitalia
doesn't define your gender?

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 6:18:44 PM9/15/21
I can see TERF gromming, control and abuse here.

>   The reality is kinda Taliban - more Tight Young Ass for
>   all the predators.
Get off Usenet and go on Spinster.XYZ and Ovarit.com.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 6:19:12 PM9/15/21
On 9/12/21 9:50 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <MKadnX254J57p6P8...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you prove that gender dysphoria is anything other than a
>> mental/psychological disorder?
>
> Why do you care?

Because knowledge is power.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 15, 2021, 6:21:36 PM9/15/21
Bullshit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266/#S3title

> Dr. Emmy Zje Radich
> Trans Woman Deriving the Calculus of Life
>
>> https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-
> 54017e4
>> bccc3
>>

> I don't care how you scramble an egg, it's still an egg. If you are
> confused about gender, it's not gender - it's you.

False analogy.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:46:49 PM9/15/21
You stupidly brought Turing into this and he doesn't belong. It's that simple.
Stop trying to savage your case — it's destroyed beyond repair.

>>> Show me evidence that doesn't.
>>
>> David Reimer.
>>
> Just because it hasn't worked for them doesn't mean it will for everyone else.

It doesn't "work" for anyone.

>>> Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.
>>
>> He didn't say they were doing anything wrong (immoral).  He said he doesn't
>> want to deal with them.  Neither do I.
>>
> What if you was an employer and you would receive a CV from a trans person, even
> if the person was the best for the job?

How would I even know simply from receiving a CV? If the CV made some mention
of it, I *would* tear it up and throw it in the trash, because people who lead
with that kind of info about themselves are inherently disagreeable.

>>> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.
>>
>> No, you cannot compel people to give respect.
> No wonder you see so many suicides - and that can be attributed to people like you.

No, that's bullshit.

You have some kind of problem. It is a big problem that you feel some bizarre
need to be a crusader for trannies. Why is that?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:47:44 PM9/15/21
No, that's bullshit. It is *recorded* on medical documents. It is not
"assigned." That's political propaganda, and it's bullshit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:48:36 PM9/15/21
On 9/15/2021 3:19 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/12/21 9:50 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <MKadnX254J57p6P8...@giganews.com>,
>>   David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you prove that gender dysphoria is anything other than a
>>> mental/psychological disorder?
>>
>> Why do you care?
>>
> Because knowledge is power.

You don't have any knowledge on this. All you have is political dogma.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:50:49 PM9/15/21
It is an excellent analogy.

You can "identify as" the opposite sex in the same way you can "identify as" an
ostrich. You're not an ostrich, and you're not the opposite sex from what your
chromosomes *dictate*. If you are XY but you "feel" that you are XX, then you
have a severe mental defect.

David Hartung

Sep 15, 2021, 8:09:48 PM9/15/21
So long as they are XX, I will refer to them and address them as female,
so long as one is XY, I will refer to them and address them as male.
That is truth.

David Hartung

Sep 15, 2021, 8:12:33 PM9/15/21
Jail time for refusing to hire someone? You are insane.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 15, 2021, 10:21:45 PM9/15/21

>> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.
>
> So long as they are XX, I will refer to them and address them as
> female, so long as one is XY, I will refer to them and address them as
> male.

And your ability to tell that the
person you are dealing with is XX or
XY stems from what, again?

David Hartung

Sep 15, 2021, 10:43:24 PM9/15/21
Not at all. "intersex" conditions are abnormalities, gender follows sex,
and except for some rare abnormalities, sex is binary.

>>> Conversion therapy efforts aren't effective, this paper is a final
>>> nail in the coffin of the TERF cult.
>>
>> In addition, when I see someone using a term like "TERF" I know that I
>> am dealing with an ideologue, not a thinking person.

> TERFs themselves are ideologues, propagating their false ideology that
> women cannot attack other women. And well, I'm a woman and can
> absolutely get attacked by other women, especially those adhering to the
> cult of TERF. A trans one, but have you ever heard that genitalia
> doesn't define your gender?

If your chromosomes are XY, then you are male, you can never be female.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 16, 2021, 2:39:29 AM9/16/21
Hollowhead can't tell the difference between men and women.

Palm nuts

Sep 16, 2021, 2:45:02 AM9/16/21
In article <DI6dndMdrvDYMt_8...@giganews.com>
The intersex advocates won't admit that their little projects
can't form lasting relationships either.

After they fail time and again, they murder the objects of their
obsession.

> >> In addition, when I see someone using a term like "TERF" I know that I
> >> am dealing with an ideologue, not a thinking person.
>
> > TERFs themselves are ideologues, propagating their false ideology that
> > women cannot attack other women. And well, I'm a woman and can
> > absolutely get attacked by other women, especially those adhering to the
> > cult of TERF. A trans one, but have you ever heard that genitalia
> > doesn't define your gender?
>
> If your chromosomes are XY, then you are male, you can never be female.

But but let's pretend...

David Hartung

Sep 16, 2021, 5:00:37 AM9/16/21
True intersex people seem to comprise less than two tenths of one
percent of the population, it is a birth defect:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12476264/

Mitchell Holman

Sep 16, 2021, 9:34:31 AM9/16/21
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in
So they count as handicapped and qualify for
special treatment under the ADA? Is that what you
are advocating?

Mitchell Holman

Sep 16, 2021, 9:35:06 AM9/16/21
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
Well, Hartung?

Brandon Clark

Sep 16, 2021, 10:00:05 AM9/16/21
No such thing.

Mike Colangelo

Sep 16, 2021, 10:19:29 AM9/16/21
No, because not every birth defect counts as a handicap under ADA.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:08:38 PM9/16/21
And yet 51 (93%) studies show that gender transition improves the
overall well-being of transgender people, while 4 (7%) report mixed or
null findings. No studies concluding that gender transition causes
overall harm were found. Except David Reimer, of course.

https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/

>>> He didn't say they were doing anything wrong (immoral).  He said he
>>> doesn't want to deal with them.  Neither do I.
>>>
>> What if you was an employer and you would receive a CV from a trans
>> person, even if the person was the best for the job?
>
> How would I even know simply from receiving a CV?  If the CV made some
> mention of it, I *would* tear it up and throw it in the trash, because
> people who lead with that kind of info about themselves are inherently
> disagreeable.

Because while LGB people don't have to disclose their sexual
orientation, trans people often *have* to disclose their trans status
due to inability to legally change their name and gender marker on their ID.

Not transitioning is not an option for many people - they'd rather die
than live an inauthentic life.

>>> No, you cannot compel people to give respect.
>> No wonder you see so many suicides - and that can be attributed to
>> people like you.
>
> No, that's bullshit.
>
> You have some kind of problem.  It is a big problem that you feel some
> bizarre need to be a crusader for trannies.  Why is that?

What's wrong in being a trans woman? I'm the scary transgender person
the media has warned you about.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:09:59 PM9/16/21
Only if you refuse for the fact of being trans. If they don't qualify
for a job, then you are free to refuse to hire those people.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:10:32 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/21 12:42 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You can definitely face civil liability for discriminating against
> protected classes in employment decisions, but I don't know if trannies
> are protected; probably in some states they are.  I doubt that criminal
> prosecution for it is a risk.Trans people can sue you.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:12:44 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/21 12:42 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 5:12 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> You can definitely face civil liability for discriminating against
> protected classes in employment decisions, but I don't know if trannies
> are protected; probably in some states they are.  I doubt that criminal
> prosecution for it is a risk.

Trans people like me can sue you.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:14:15 PM9/16/21
Unless they're cis-passing like the transphobic trans woman Blaire
White, right?

>>> I don't hate them, I prefer not to deal with such people.
>>
>> Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.
>
> I prefer staying away from fruitcakes.

What's wrong with that?

>>> I don't have any reason to hate anyone unless they interfere with me.
>>
>> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.
>
> Nope... If I must refer to 'em, I call 'em like I see 'em.

I see trans women like me as women.

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 16, 2021, 6:26:11 PM9/16/21
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:14:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
He's pretty ridiculous too. Anybody who does that much plastic
surgery is a ridiculous freak.

>>> Why? They aren't doing anything wrong.
>>
>> I prefer staying away from fruitcakes.
>>

>What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with staying away from fruitcakes, that's why I do it.

>>> Well, respect their name, pronouns and gender identity.
>>
>> Nope... If I must refer to 'em, I call 'em like I see 'em.
>
>I see trans women like me as women.

<shrug>

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:44:29 PM9/16/21
Blaire White is she and she had gender dysphoria. If she wanted to
transition to her true self, then nothing has forbid her from doing so.
That's what gender-affirming care is about - exploring yourself, therapy
to deal with some crap and hormones and surgery if they are right for you.

>>> I prefer staying away from fruitcakes.
>>>

>> What's wrong with that?
>
> Nothing wrong with staying away from fruitcakes, that's why I do it.

You are literally seeing hundreds of trans people every day if you live
in a bigger city. Most of them aren't aware they're trans yet and some
of those who know didn't transition (yet). Most of them are
transitioners, but often they are closeted because of people like you.

>>> Nope... If I must refer to 'em, I call 'em like I see 'em.
>>
>> I see trans women like me as women.
>
> <shrug>

I'm she, please understand that.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 16, 2021, 6:45:27 PM9/16/21
Unless you understand that biological sex is anything but binary.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Blue Lives Matter

Sep 16, 2021, 7:05:33 PM9/16/21
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:44:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
His hands and feet are too big and clunky.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 7:32:11 PM9/16/21
There is no risk of criminal prosecution for any employer discriminating against
protected classes. It is a civil violation. You don't know what you're talking
about.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 7:33:14 PM9/16/21
No one risks jail time. You were wrong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 7:34:11 PM9/16/21
You already admitted you aren't "trans." Too late to change your story.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 8:11:30 PM9/16/21
No, you're not. You already posted this:

But I'm a cis [sic] guy who likes he/they pronouns, not even non-binary
18 Aug 2021, 12.29.00 PDT

Yeah, either call me "he" or "they". You won't be a transphobe because I'm
not trans,
18 Aug 2021, 13.49.00 PDT

Those are your posts. That's back when you were posting as "Unbreakable Disease
(he/they)" <unbre...@danwin1210.me>. But they are your posts. This is not
in dispute.

So either you're a liar, or you're a mental defective. Actually, you're
probably both.

"cis" and "cisgender" are not words. They are political bludgeons. That's all
they are.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 8:24:29 PM9/16/21
There is no such word as "cis" or "cisgender." Those are fake, contrived
"words" that only operate as political bludgeons. We don't recognize them.

Tell us which ones are the lies. These:

But I'm a cis [sic] guy who likes he/they pronouns, not even non-binary
18 Aug 2021, 12.29.00 PDT

Yeah, either call me "he" or "they". You won't be a transphobe because I'm
not trans,
18 Aug 2021, 13.49.00 PDT

or these:

I see trans women like me as women.
16 Sept 2021, 15.14.00 PDT

I'm she, please understand that.
16 Sept 2021, 15.44.00 PDT

All four of those are your posts. In which ones are you lying? You *are*
lying. You posted the first two as "Unbreakable Disease (he/they)"
<unbre...@danwin1210.me>, and the second two as "Scientific (she/her)"
<sci...@is.truth>. The fatuous, tendentious, fucked-in-the-head use of
multiple pronouns gives you away. In addition to being a lying shitbag, you're
not at all smart or attuned to detail.

I asked you, and being a chickenshit you ran away and wouldn't answer: why do
you see yourself as the crusading Great Defender of Stripped-Gear Trannies? Who
is paying you to do this?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 8:28:10 PM9/16/21
Biological sex is binary. This is not in rational dispute. For the vast
majority of humans, they are either XX (sex is female) or XY (sex is male). You
don't get to "choose" your sex. Your sex is dictated by your chromosomes. It
is not "assigned" at birth — it is *recorded* at birth. If later on an XX
"feels" herself to be an XY, or an XY "feels" himself to be an XX, that person
has a severe mental defect.

Answer the question: Why do you have this perverse see yourself as the

David Hartung

Sep 16, 2021, 8:50:59 PM9/16/21
Sounds to me like you are a male, which would make you a he.

David Hartung

Sep 16, 2021, 8:54:26 PM9/16/21
The article describes abnormalities which make up less than 2/10 of 1%.
Sex is binary.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:31:32 PM9/17/21
If you would hire a cis person, wouldn't you hire trans people? Let them
work for you.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:32:03 PM9/17/21
I'm a trans woman and I love debunking transphobia.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:32:56 PM9/17/21
Still, if you would hire a trans person if they were cis, would you do
that? Gender doesn't dictate anyone. Absolutely anyone.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:33:27 PM9/17/21
So they can be in cis women.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:39:07 PM9/17/21
I have no connection to this person I don't know shit about.

Cisgender people can add pronouns they prefer to be referred with to
their display name if they want. You can add them in your newsreader
preferences if you want to.

> So either you're a liar, or you're a mental defective.  Actually, you're
> probably both.
>
> "cis" and "cisgender" are not words.  They are political bludgeons.
> That's all they are.

Please get your anti-trans propaganda elsewhere. Don't spread
transphobic propaganda on Usenet.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 12:42:29 PM9/17/21
You can't figure out someone's gender identity based on their gender
expression. Every person is different, no matter their gender and that
includes me.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:13:19 PM9/17/21
I don't have *any* connection to that person. If he likes to use his
pronouns, nothing stops him.

> I asked you, and being a chickenshit you ran away and wouldn't answer:
> why do you see yourself as the crusading Great Defender of Stripped-Gear
> Trannies?  Who is paying you to do this?

I just forwarded this message to the address at X-Complaints-To
argument. We will see how long you will stay on Usenet.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:16:00 PM9/17/21
Neither you choose your gender identity. What about intersex people?

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:16:31 PM9/17/21
0.2% of differences isn't binary.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:20:05 PM9/17/21
On 9/15/21 8:50 PM, The situation is a lot more nuanced than that wrote:
> A mentally defective male who "transitions" to female and has had his
> junk cut off cannot "detransition" back to male.

Transition is simply steps you can choose. You can socially transition
and don't medically transition, you might only get hormones or you might
get surgery on top of that.

Social transition is absolutely completely reversible, hormones are
partially and (some) surgeries aren't.

They are already female and they always have been, you cannot make a
male female and vice versa.

>> You forgot about the basic rule of medicine: "do no harm".
>
> Medical professionals encouraging and helping mentally defective people
> to think they're the other sex are doing harm.

Seems like you don't understand difference between sex and gender. You
cannot talk anyone into thinking they are different gender than they
authentically are.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:21:41 PM9/17/21
On 9/10/21 7:32 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 9/10/21 2:37 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 9/10/21 1:11 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>>> What a pile of transphobic propaganda. I'm a transgender person myself
>>> and I know what exactly is being transgender.
>>>
>>> On 9/5/21 9:31 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>>  > The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this
>>>  > week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating
>>>  > that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.
>>>  >
>>>  > “The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and
>>>  > legislators to reject all policies that condition children to
>>>  > accept as normal a life ofchemical and surgical impersonation of
>>>  > the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
>>>  >
>>>  > The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School
>>>  > Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why
>>>  > gender reclassification is harmful.
>>>  >
>>>  > 1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY”
>>>  > and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of
>>>  > a disorder.
>>>
>>> What about intersex people? Biological sex is a spectrum, not a binary.
>>

> Sexuality on a Spectrum would make it a mental illness. From abnormal
> to illegal to DANGEROUS and HARMFUL TO OTHERS.
>
>> Absent genetic abnormalities (XXX, XXY, XYY) biological sex is
>> absolutely binary,

That's some bullshit.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:24:01 PM9/17/21
On 9/15/21 11:47 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 3:17 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:

>>> When a supposedly scientific paper says that sex is "assigned at
>>> birth", I know that I am not dealing with true science. Sex is
>>> genetic, not something that is "assigned".
>>
>> It is assigned on medical documents and
>
> No, that's bullshit.  It is *recorded* on medical documents.  It is not
> "assigned."  That's political propaganda, and it's bullshit.
Well, sex is still recorded based on nothing more than mere look at
infant's genitalia.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:31:56 PM9/17/21
On 9/16/21 2:00 PM, Brandon Clark wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 11:40 PM, Palm nuts wrote:
>>>
>>> Not at all. "intersex" conditions are abnormalities, gender follows sex,
>>> and except for some rare abnormalities, sex is binary.
>>
>> The intersex advocates
>
> No such thing.
Bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:32:31 PM9/17/21
On 9/15/21 11:48 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 3:19 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>> On 9/12/21 9:50 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Why do you care?
>>>
>> Because knowledge is power.
>>

> You don't have any knowledge on this.  All you have is political dogma.
Is digging up this information from scientific journals political dogma?

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 1:50:01 PM9/17/21
On 9/15/21 11:50 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On 9/15/2021 3:21 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>> On 9/13/21 6:13 AM, Alfredo wrote:
>>> On 11 Sep 2021, "Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> posted
>>> some

>>> person

>>> this
>>> educators
>>> children
>>> on

>>> "theory discussed herein"
>>>
>>> The article is biased crap.  Theory is not factual and the author
>>> has an agenda.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266/#S3title
>>

>>> Dr. Emmy Zje Radich
>>> Trans Woman Deriving the Calculus of Life

>>> 54017e4
>>>>

>>> I don't care how you scramble an egg, it's still an egg.  If you are
>>> confused about gender, it's not gender - it's you.
>>>

>> False analogy.
>
> It is an excellent analogy.
>
> You can "identify as" the opposite sex in the same way you can "identify
> as" an ostrich.  You're not an ostrich, and you're not the opposite sex
> from what your chromosomes *dictate*.  If you are XY but you "feel" that
> you are XX, then you have a severe mental defect.
The problem is, gender identification isn't a choice. Suppressing and
holding your feeling within yourself is not a good idea.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 2:12:37 PM9/17/21
> Dr. Emmy Zje Radich
> Trans Woman Deriving the Calculus of Life
>
>> https://medium.com/@emmy_zje/the-biochemical-nature-of-identity-
> 54017e4
>> bccc3
>>

> I don't care how you scramble an egg, it's still an egg. If you are
> confused about gender, it's not gender - it's you.

So American College's of Pediatricians is biased towards TERFs and
righttard bullshit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:39:53 PM9/17/21
No such word as "cis." Write in correct English.

And make up your mind if you're a tranny or not.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:40:50 PM9/17/21
You're a liar. Back when you were posting as "Unbreakable disease," you said
you were a normal male.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:41:42 PM9/17/21
If the person were normal, i.e. not a tranny, then by definition he person is
not a tranny.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:43:46 PM9/17/21
That's a lie. Those are your posts. The manner of writing is identical, the
point of view is identical, and you fucked up by doing the "(he/they)" pronouns
bullshit, the same as you're doing with your current bullshit pseudonym.

You wrote those posts. You already said you're not a tranny.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:44:42 PM9/17/21
That's a lie. You wrote those posts. It's all in the headers.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:46:12 PM9/17/21
Answer the question: why are you the self-styled Great Defender of Trannies?
What's in it for you? Who's paying you?

Why are you flip-flopping back and forth as to whether or not you're a tranny?
You wrote all those posts, and now you're lying about it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:49:45 PM9/17/21
Sex is binary, and it is fixed. You can't change it, and you don't get to
choose it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:50:26 PM9/17/21
You can't choose your sex. It is immutable.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:50:55 PM9/17/21
No, it isn't.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:52:13 PM9/17/21
If you see male genitalia, the baby is male. If you see female genitalia, the
baby is female. No XX baby is born with a penis and testicles.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 2:53:00 PM9/17/21
No. There are no "intersex advocates." You made that up. It's bullshit.
It is loading more messages.