Re: Why does % act like such an asshole all the time?

Bum Farto

Dec 5, 2022, 12:16:04 PM12/5/22
On 12/5/2022 9:13 AM, % wrote:
> Ed Rhodes wrote:

>>> i don't live with myself
>>
>> Not even you can put up with you!  LOL
>>
> i saw a guy calling you a pig faced jew
because he is a pig faced jew.

%

Dec 5, 2022, 12:23:51 PM12/5/22
do you know him

Ed Rhodes

Dec 5, 2022, 2:02:10 PM12/5/22
On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 09:16:02 -0800, Bum Farto <stink@the_bum.org>
wrote:
You're an ugly semitic porker, kikey.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

%

Dec 5, 2022, 2:06:35 PM12/5/22
and proud of it

Ed Rhodes