Happy Delusional Christmas to all you fucked up transbenders who think you're not the sex you were assigned irrevocably at birth!

KWills

Dec 24, 2021, 8:34:41 AM12/24/21
This is an EXCELLENT time of year for suicide!

--
KWills
counselor.

David

Dec 24, 2021, 2:14:00 PM12/24/21

"KWills" wrote in message
Try to stay up. Happy holidays.

KWills

Dec 24, 2021, 3:02:51 PM12/24/21
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 13:13:53 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>"KWills" wrote in message
>>
>>This is an EXCELLENT time of year for suicide!
>
>Try to stay up. Happy holidays.

Is that David from the loony lockup in Tulsa?

Scientific (she/her)

Dec 24, 2021, 4:35:25 PM12/24/21
If you are using language like your then no wonder trans people you
interact with end up dead. I came out to someone I didn't know who was a
TERF and they have again made me doubt myself. Can you keep your
transphobia to your spaces, please?

David

Dec 24, 2021, 10:11:33 PM12/24/21

"KWills" wrote in message
I'm here, I went to my parents and I'm back. Hope things are well.

David

Dec 25, 2021, 5:24:05 AM12/25/21

"Scientific (she/her)" wrote in message news:sq5ees$4gf$3...@dont-email.me...
www.saintdavid.me

KWills

Dec 25, 2021, 7:47:57 AM12/25/21
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:35:00 +0000, "Scientific (he/him)"
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 12/24/21 1:34 PM, KWills wrote:
>> This is an EXCELLENT time of year for suicide!
>>
>> --
>> KWills
>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>> counselor.
>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>
>If you are using language like your then no wonder trans people you
>interact with end up dead.

There are no 'trans' people so I don't interact with any. If you are
referring to the delusional mentally ill gender appropriators, they
don't deserve to live.

> I came out to someone I didn't know who was a
>TERF and they have again made me doubt myself.

A reality check will do that every time. Every time you think you're
a 'woman', look between your legs.

>Can you keep your transphobia to your spaces, please?

Can you keep your gender appropriating delusions to YOUR spaces,
please?

KWills

Dec 25, 2021, 7:49:12 AM12/25/21
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:11:26 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:

>>Is that David from the loony lockup in Tulsa?
>
>I'm here, I went to my parents and I'm back. Hope things are well.

Colon Burke was asking about you.

David

Dec 25, 2021, 9:05:40 AM12/25/21

"KWills" wrote in message
I'm fine, I'm waiting for my dad to come and pick pick me up in Tulsa to
unwrap presents.

%

Dec 25, 2021, 10:52:25 AM12/25/21
On 12/25/2021 7:49 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:11:26 -0600, "David" <d...@davidd.info> wrote:
>
>>> Is that David from the loony lockup in Tulsa?
>>
>> I'm here, I went to my parents and I'm back. Hope things are well.
>
> Colon Burke was asking about you.

hi gerk

%

Dec 25, 2021, 10:57:54 AM12/25/21
and then you pumped it out your nose

KWills

Dec 25, 2021, 1:08:26 PM12/25/21
Hi Chad!

David

Dec 25, 2021, 4:52:45 PM12/25/21

"%" wrote in message news:r7mdnUVA5Mbholr8...@giganews.com...
I got a toaster oven, the good one.

Scientific (she/her)

Dec 25, 2021, 6:00:40 PM12/25/21
On 12/25/21 12:47 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:35:00 +0000, "Scientific (he/him)"
> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> On 12/24/21 1:34 PM, KWills wrote:
>>> This is an EXCELLENT time of year for suicide!
>>>
>>> --
>>> KWills
>>> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
>>> counselor.
>>> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
>>> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
>>>
>> If you are using language like your then no wonder trans people you
>> interact with end up dead.
>
> There are no 'trans' people so I don't interact with any. If you are
> referring to the delusional mentally ill gender appropriators, they
> don't deserve to live.

Why do you believe there aren't any? Science absolutely knows about
biological sex and reality of trans people.

>> I came out to someone I didn't know who was a
>> TERF and they have again made me doubt myself.
>
> A reality check will do that every time. Every time you think you're
> a 'woman', look between your legs.

Gender isn't sex. Sex isn't gender. Don't conflate both. We know what a
female means, but we don't know what a woman is. Nobody really knows,
all I know is that I'm a trans woman. Not because I'm feminine, but
because it's a person who I am.

>> Can you keep your transphobia to your spaces, please?
>
> Can you keep your gender appropriating delusions to YOUR spaces,
> please?

Try to post something on websites like /r/asktransgender or /r/lgbt, you
will instantly get banned.

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 12:44:37 AM12/26/21
On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:00:00 +0000, "Scientific (he/him)"
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 12/25/21 12:47 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:35:00 +0000, "Scientific (he/him)"
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> If you are using language like your then no wonder trans people you
>>> interact with end up dead.
>>
>> There are no 'trans' people so I don't interact with any. If you are
>> referring to the delusional mentally ill gender appropriators, they
>> don't deserve to live.
>
>Why do you believe there aren't any? Science absolutely knows about
>biological sex and reality of trans people.

DNA is the only science and reality you need to tell you what the fuck
you are. Science also knows about delusions and mental illness of
people who think they're a sex other than what they were assigned at
birth.

>>> I came out to someone I didn't know who was a
>>> TERF and they have again made me doubt myself.
>>
>> A reality check will do that every time. Every time you think you're
>> a 'woman', look between your legs.
>
>Gender isn't sex. Sex isn't gender. Don't conflate both.

Gender is about grammar, sex is about people. Don't conflate gender
with people.

> We know what a
>female means, but we don't know what a woman is. Nobody really knows,

A woman is an adult female. Everybody knows that. Anyone with a dick
cannot possibly be a woman.

>all I know is that I'm a trans woman.

No, you're not. Unless you can get a complete DNA transplant, you
will always be a man...a delusional man but still a man.

>Not because I'm feminine, but
>because it's a person who I am.

You're nothing more than a male man and a delusional female
impersonator.

>>> Can you keep your transphobia to your spaces, please?
>>
>> Can you keep your gender appropriating delusions to YOUR spaces,
>> please?
>
>Try to post something on websites like /r/asktransgender or /r/lgbt, you
>will instantly get banned.

Thank fuck for Usenet then. Why would I even want to LOOK at websites
populated by the delusional, mentally ill and sexually disorientated
such as yourself?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Dec 26, 2021, 4:56:41 AM12/26/21
Go ahead and see this. Trans people have brains more like their true gender.

https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

>>> A reality check will do that every time. Every time you think you're
>>> a 'woman', look between your legs.
>>
>> Gender isn't sex. Sex isn't gender. Don't conflate both.
>
> Gender is about grammar, sex is about people. Don't conflate gender
> with people.

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and
differentiating between femininity and masculinity. Depending on the
context, this may include sex-based social structures (i.e. gender
roles) and gender identity. Most cultures use a gender binary, having
two genders (boys/men and girls/women); those who exist outside these
groups may fall under the umbrella term non-binary. Some societies have
specific genders besides "man" and "woman", such as the hijras of South
Asia; these are often referred to as third genders (and fourth genders,
etc.).

Gender identity is who you are; gender stereotypes are optional. I do
not fully conform into femininity and masculinity. I don't see myself as
a woman. I just am one.

>> We know what a
>> female means, but we don't know what a woman is. Nobody really knows,
>
> A woman is an adult female. Everybody knows that. Anyone with a dick
> cannot possibly be a woman.

"Adult human female" you just sound like TERFs. Argumentum ad dictionarium.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_dictionarium

>> all I know is that I'm a trans woman.
>
> No, you're not. Unless you can get a complete DNA transplant, you
> will always be a man...a delusional man but still a man.

Now it's a difficult answer whether DNA is male or female... from my
gendered perspective, it's female, but if we don't have brain, then it's
male. Depends on how you are looking at things.

If I take estrogen, then I'll grow boobs, my skin will get softer, the
fat will redistribute and I'll get more emotional. We're all a complex
combination of both sexes, estrogen or testosterone just work as "punch
cards" for activating different functions.

>> Not because I'm feminine, but
>> because it's a person who I am.
>
> You're nothing more than a male man and a delusional female
> impersonator.

I'm a transgender female.

>>> Can you keep your gender appropriating delusions to YOUR spaces,
>>> please?
>>
>> Try to post something on websites like /r/asktransgender or /r/lgbt, you
>> will instantly get banned.
>
> Thank fuck for Usenet then. Why would I even want to LOOK at websites
> populated by the delusional, mentally ill and sexually disorientated
> such as yourself?

Find a therapist to get over your transphobia. I recommend a gender
therapist, they are especially equipped to deprogram people from the
shit you peddle.

%

Dec 26, 2021, 11:24:27 AM12/26/21
if it makes eggs it's a woman ,
if it don't , it's not

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 12:34:03 PM12/26/21
There ARE no 'trans people'. Nobody has EVER successfully changed
sex. There are only delusional wackjobs such as yourself.

BTW have you never heard of neuroplasticity? The brains of delusional
people adapt to their delusions. Their sex, however, remains
unchanged.

>>> Gender isn't sex. Sex isn't gender. Don't conflate both.
>>
>> Gender is about grammar, sex is about people. Don't conflate gender
>> with people.
>
>Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and
>differentiating between femininity and masculinity.

No, it isn't. It's a grammatical term distinguishing male from female
nouns/pronouns etc. Nothing to do with people.

> Depending on the
>context, this may include sex-based social structures (i.e. gender
>roles) and gender identity. Most cultures use a gender binary, having
>two genders (boys/men and girls/women); those who exist outside these
>groups may fall under the umbrella term non-binary. Some societies have
>specific genders besides "man" and "woman", such as the hijras of South
>Asia; these are often referred to as third genders (and fourth genders,
>etc.).

Those who fall outside the conventional male/female binary are
inevitably referred to as freaks of nature. Only one in perhaps
10,000 'transbenders' falls into this category.

>Gender identity is who you are; gender stereotypes are optional. I do
>not fully conform into femininity and masculinity. I don't see myself as
>a woman. I just am one.

No, you're not. You're male and you'll NEVER be a woman. You don't
see yourself as a woman and nor does anyone else.

>>> We know what a
>>> female means, but we don't know what a woman is. Nobody really knows,
>>
>> A woman is an adult female. Everybody knows that. Anyone with a dick
>> cannot possibly be a woman.
>
>"Adult human female" you just sound like TERFs. Argumentum ad dictionarium.
>
>https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_dictionarium

Too bad if you can't deal with simple facts. Argumentum ad nauseam.

>>> all I know is that I'm a trans woman.
>>
>> No, you're not. Unless you can get a complete DNA transplant, you
>> will always be a man...a delusional man but still a man.
>
>Now it's a difficult answer whether DNA is male or female

Not difficult at all. It's either one or the other.

>... from my
>gendered perspective, it's female, but if we don't have brain, then it's
>male. Depends on how you are looking at things.

A DNA profile will unequivocally determine if you are male or female.
That's how they identify body parts.

>If I take estrogen, then I'll grow boobs, my skin will get softer, the
>fat will redistribute and I'll get more emotional. We're all a complex
>combination of both sexes, estrogen or testosterone just work as "punch
>cards" for activating different functions.

And you'll still be an emotional man with soft skin, man-boobs,
redistributed fat and a fucked up hormonal system.

>>> Not because I'm feminine, but
>>> because it's a person who I am.
>>
>> You're nothing more than a male man and a delusional female
>> impersonator.
>
>I'm a transgender female.

You're a female impersonator with a dick. Quite likely, not a very
convincing one. No more convincing than the current Jeopardy winner
Robert 'Amy' Schneider - a man with a string of fake pearls in a
dress.

>>> Try to post something on websites like /r/asktransgender or /r/lgbt, you
>>> will instantly get banned.
>>
>> Thank fuck for Usenet then. Why would I even want to LOOK at websites
>> populated by the delusional, mentally ill and sexually disorientated
>> such as yourself?
>
>Find a therapist to get over your transphobia. I recommend a gender
>therapist, they are especially equipped to deprogram people from the
>shit you peddle.

Find a therapist to get over you delusions instead of wasting money on
'woke' charlatans who peddle pointless 'gender affirmation'. You'll
never be a woman. Get used to it.

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 1:27:55 PM12/26/21
Anyone can make eggs: scrambled, boiled, omelette...it ain't rocket
surgery!

%

Dec 26, 2021, 1:46:32 PM12/26/21
it ain't a woman either

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Dec 26, 2021, 3:33:39 PM12/26/21
You can change your sex to some degree, it's not all or nothing. You can
get hormones of another sex. You can affirm your gender through surgery.
Changing DNA and/or chromosomes is not the goal of gender-affirming care.

In some people deemed "male", they seem to produce large amounts of
estrogen.

>>> Gender is about grammar, sex is about people. Don't conflate gender
>>> with people.
>>
>> Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and
>> differentiating between femininity and masculinity.
>
> No, it isn't. It's a grammatical term distinguishing male from female
> nouns/pronouns etc. Nothing to do with people.

And that's differentiating between femininity and masculinity in
nouns/pronouns. It also has to do with people.

>> Depending on the
>> context, this may include sex-based social structures (i.e. gender
>> roles) and gender identity. Most cultures use a gender binary, having
>> two genders (boys/men and girls/women); those who exist outside these
>> groups may fall under the umbrella term non-binary. Some societies have
>> specific genders besides "man" and "woman", such as the hijras of South
>> Asia; these are often referred to as third genders (and fourth genders,
>> etc.).
>
> Those who fall outside the conventional male/female binary are
> inevitably referred to as freaks of nature. Only one in perhaps
> 10,000 'transbenders' falls into this category.

What with hijras in India?

>> Gender identity is who you are; gender stereotypes are optional. I do
>> not fully conform into femininity and masculinity. I don't see myself as
>> a woman. I just am one.
>
> No, you're not. You're male and you'll NEVER be a woman. You don't
> see yourself as a woman and nor does anyone else.

>>> A woman is an adult female. Everybody knows that. Anyone with a dick
>>> cannot possibly be a woman.
>>
>> "Adult human female" you just sound like TERFs. Argumentum ad dictionarium.
>>
>> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_dictionarium
>
> Too bad if you can't deal with simple facts. Argumentum ad nauseam.

A woman is a female human being. Trans women are female. Sure, they have
a male reproductive system, but gender is not sex and sex is not gender.

>>> No, you're not. Unless you can get a complete DNA transplant, you
>>> will always be a man...a delusional man but still a man.
>>
>> Now it's a difficult answer whether DNA is male or female
>
> Not difficult at all. It's either one or the other.
>
>> ... from my
>> gendered perspective, it's female, but if we don't have brain, then it's
>> male. Depends on how you are looking at things.
>
> A DNA profile will unequivocally determine if you are male or female.
> That's how they identify body parts.

An MtF DNA, that's for sure.

>> If I take estrogen, then I'll grow boobs, my skin will get softer, the
>> fat will redistribute and I'll get more emotional. We're all a complex
>> combination of both sexes, estrogen or testosterone just work as "punch
>> cards" for activating different functions.
>
> And you'll still be an emotional man with soft skin, man-boobs,
> redistributed fat and a fucked up hormonal system.

Well, we all know that wrecking your hormonal system is a risk. If you
have removed your sex organs responsible for production of sex hormones,
you have to take them in the form of medicine for the rest of your days.
You will survive without them, but it is highly not recommended except
in case of emergency.

>>> You're nothing more than a male man and a delusional female
>>> impersonator.
>>
>> I'm a transgender female.
>
> You're a female impersonator with a dick. Quite likely, not a very
> convincing one. No more convincing than the current Jeopardy winner
> Robert 'Amy' Schneider - a man with a string of fake pearls in a
> dress.

It depends how passing you are. Some people are openly trans, others
prefer to be secret about it. Even though I don't fully pass as a cis
woman, it doesn't change who I am - a transgender female.

>>> Thank fuck for Usenet then. Why would I even want to LOOK at websites
>>> populated by the delusional, mentally ill and sexually disorientated
>>> such as yourself?
>>
>> Find a therapist to get over your transphobia. I recommend a gender
>> therapist, they are especially equipped to deprogram people from the
>> shit you peddle.
>
> Find a therapist to get over you delusions instead of wasting money on
> 'woke' charlatans who peddle pointless 'gender affirmation'. You'll
> never be a woman. Get used to it.

Nice advertisement for proven-to-work-with-disastrous-results conversion
therapy. This practice isn't taught anymore by anyone in America. Dr.
Kenny Zucker is stuck in 20th century and his ideas are better left in
the past.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Dec 26, 2021, 3:35:07 PM12/26/21
Or this trans-harassment machine.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Scrambled_Eggs_irl/

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 3:55:18 PM12/26/21
Some of the best cooks in the world are men: Colonel Sanders, Ronald
McDonald, Tim Hortons etc etc.

%

Dec 26, 2021, 3:55:33 PM12/26/21
if you don't make eggs you're a male

%

Dec 26, 2021, 4:08:52 PM12/26/21
don't be dough headed every store has a different cook

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 4:33:28 PM12/26/21
On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:33:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him)
It IS all or nothing. Your DNA remains the same and it unequivocally
determines what you are.

>You can get hormones of another sex.

That makes no difference to what sex you are. You are merely fucking
your body up with hormones that don't belong.

>You can affirm your gender through surgery.

Castration and/or a penectomy have ZERO effect on what sex you are.
Have both and you will end up a dickless and castrated male eunuch
(e.g. a hijra).

>Changing DNA and/or chromosomes is not the goal of gender-affirming care.

'Gender affirming care' is delusion-feeding 'woke' horseshit and has
ZERO effect on what sex you are. DNA never lies.

>In some people deemed "male", they seem to produce large amounts of
>estrogen.

Perhaps they've been taking hormone supplements. Whatever the reason,
they will ALWAYS be male. Effeminate, perhaps, but always male.

>>> Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and
>>> differentiating between femininity and masculinity.
>>
>> No, it isn't. It's a grammatical term distinguishing male from female
>> nouns/pronouns etc. Nothing to do with people.
>
>And that's differentiating between femininity and masculinity in
>nouns/pronouns. It also has to do with people.

No, it doesn't, necessarily. The noun 'manliness' is, in some
languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Polish), of the feminine gender,
simply because of the word ending. Figure that one out.

>>> Depending on the
>>> context, this may include sex-based social structures (i.e. gender
>>> roles) and gender identity. Most cultures use a gender binary, having
>>> two genders (boys/men and girls/women); those who exist outside these
>>> groups may fall under the umbrella term non-binary. Some societies have
>>> specific genders besides "man" and "woman", such as the hijras of South
>>> Asia; these are often referred to as third genders (and fourth genders,
>>> etc.).
>>
>> Those who fall outside the conventional male/female binary are
>> inevitably referred to as freaks of nature. Only one in perhaps
>> 10,000 'transbenders' falls into this category.
>
>What with hijras in India?

Typically born as male and subsequently choose castration and
penectomies ; a few are true intersex freaks with genitalia of both
sexes. A country with a population of 1.4 billion is bound to produce
a certain number of freaks.

>>> Gender identity is who you are; gender stereotypes are optional. I do
>>> not fully conform into femininity and masculinity. I don't see myself as
>>> a woman. I just am one.
>>
>> No, you're not. You're male and you'll NEVER be a woman. You don't
>> see yourself as a woman and nor does anyone else.

>>> "Adult human female" you just sound like TERFs. Argumentum ad dictionarium.
>>>
>>> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_dictionarium
>>
>> Too bad if you can't deal with simple facts. Argumentum ad nauseam.
>
>A woman is a female human being. Trans women are female. Sure, they have
>a male reproductive system, but gender is not sex and sex is not gender.

Of course it's not, as already explained. People don't have gender.
So-called 'trans women' are not female...they're male and they're
delusional (like you).

>>> Now it's a difficult answer whether DNA is male or female
>>
>> Not difficult at all. It's either one or the other.
>>
>>> ... from my
>>> gendered perspective, it's female, but if we don't have brain, then it's
>>> male. Depends on how you are looking at things.
>>
>> A DNA profile will unequivocally determine if you are male or female.
>> That's how they identify body parts.
>
>An MtF DNA, that's for sure.

All you need for an indisputable determination.

>>> If I take estrogen, then I'll grow boobs, my skin will get softer, the
>>> fat will redistribute and I'll get more emotional. We're all a complex
>>> combination of both sexes, estrogen or testosterone just work as "punch
>>> cards" for activating different functions.
>>
>> And you'll still be an emotional man with soft skin, man-boobs,
>> redistributed fat and a fucked up hormonal system.
>
>Well, we all know that wrecking your hormonal system is a risk. If you
>have removed your sex organs responsible for production of sex hormones,
>you have to take them in the form of medicine for the rest of your days.
>You will survive without them, but it is highly not recommended except
>in case of emergency.

The lengths some people go to in order to pursue their delusions...

>>> I'm a transgender female.
>>
>> You're a female impersonator with a dick. Quite likely, not a very
>> convincing one. No more convincing than the current Jeopardy winner
>> Robert 'Amy' Schneider - a man with a string of fake pearls in a
>> dress.
>
>It depends how passing you are. Some people are openly trans, others
>prefer to be secret about it. Even though I don't fully pass as a cis
>woman, it doesn't change who I am - a transgender female.

You don't pass as a real woman because you're not, and never will be,
either female or a woman. Quite possibly you are a homosexual,
attracted to men, and unable to cope with your sexual
disorientation... so you deal with it by pretending to be a woman.

>>> Find a therapist to get over your transphobia. I recommend a gender
>>> therapist, they are especially equipped to deprogram people from the
>>> shit you peddle.
>>
>> Find a therapist to get over you delusions instead of wasting money on
>> 'woke' charlatans who peddle pointless 'gender affirmation'. You'll
>> never be a woman. Get used to it.
>
>Nice advertisement for proven-to-work-with-disastrous-results conversion
>therapy. This practice isn't taught anymore by anyone in America. Dr.
>Kenny Zucker is stuck in 20th century and his ideas are better left in
>the past.

There is no need for 'conversion therapy' because conversion from one
sex to another is simply impossible! Disastrous results (suicide etc)
are what come from gender appropriating 'gender affirmation' therapy!

%

Dec 26, 2021, 4:57:35 PM12/26/21
no egg no deal

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 5:18:37 PM12/26/21
So what happens with post-menopausal women?

No egg no what?

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 5:19:35 PM12/26/21
And it's usually a man.

%

Dec 26, 2021, 5:31:02 PM12/26/21
they become men

%

Dec 26, 2021, 5:31:21 PM12/26/21
no egg no deal

KWills

Dec 26, 2021, 6:34:19 PM12/26/21
What about post-andropausal men?

%

Dec 26, 2021, 6:51:33 PM12/26/21
they don't exist

KWills

Dec 27, 2021, 12:16:50 AM12/27/21
Of course they do - you're one!

%

Dec 27, 2021, 10:39:12 AM12/27/21
you have no idea what i may be you go based on hear say

KWills

Dec 27, 2021, 6:23:18 PM12/27/21
I didn't hear anyone say anything.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 3:31:27 PM1/1/22
Biological sex cannot be reduced only to DNA. Yes, it's an important
component of our sexuality, but what about our height, breast size, and
other secondary sex characteristics? Boys and girls come in all shapes,
varieties, and characteristics, no matter where they lie in sex spectrum.

>> You can get hormones of another sex.
>
> That makes no difference to what sex you are. You are merely fucking
> your body up with hormones that don't belong.

There has been multiple studies that show HRT is safe to use. Sure, it
has risks that have to be considered, but they are definitely worth
improvement in quality of my life.

>> You can affirm your gender through surgery.
>
> Castration and/or a penectomy have ZERO effect on what sex you are.
> Have both and you will end up a dickless and castrated male eunuch
> (e.g. a hijra).

You literally change primary sex characteristics to get working traits
of another sex, so it absolutely has some effects on my sex.

Look, I'm non-op, I like the bottom I have now. Our bodies are nothing
more than a shell where our consciousness lives. Trans women come in all
varieties made by Universe Inc.

>> Changing DNA and/or chromosomes is not the goal of gender-affirming care.
>
> 'Gender affirming care' is delusion-feeding 'woke' horseshit and has
> ZERO effect on what sex you are. DNA never lies.

Sex is a spectrum, with all quirks coming. There is more than just XX
and XY, for example X, XXY, XYY, XXYY and so on. Even then, biological
sex cannot be reduced to chromosomes and DNA. For example, male and
female voices aren't that different, with main differences being the
size of larynx and oral cavity. However, these characteristics can be
changed through training designed to make voice perceived as more
feminine/masculine.

>> In some people deemed "male", they seem to produce large amounts of
>> estrogen.
>
> Perhaps they've been taking hormone supplements. Whatever the reason,
> they will ALWAYS be male. Effeminate, perhaps, but always male.

There are effeminate men who have gone so far as passing as a cis woman,
sure, but I feel more comfortable as a trans woman. Male and female are
sexes, a man and a woman are genders.

>>> No, it isn't. It's a grammatical term distinguishing male from female
>>> nouns/pronouns etc. Nothing to do with people.
>>
>> And that's differentiating between femininity and masculinity in
>> nouns/pronouns. It also has to do with people.
>
> No, it doesn't, necessarily. The noun 'manliness' is, in some
> languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Polish), of the feminine gender,
> simply because of the word ending. Figure that one out.

I know someone who speaks Polish and they said the noun 'manliness' is
of masculine gender. You're wrong on this.

>>> Those who fall outside the conventional male/female binary are
>>> inevitably referred to as freaks of nature. Only one in perhaps
>>> 10,000 'transbenders' falls into this category.
>>
>> What with hijras in India?
>
> Typically born as male and subsequently choose castration and
> penectomies ; a few are true intersex freaks with genitalia of both
> sexes. A country with a population of 1.4 billion is bound to produce
> a certain number of freaks.

And what's wrong with those people? Nothing. Life's hard for intersex
folks thanks to people like you.

>>> No, you're not. You're male and you'll NEVER be a woman. You don't
>>> see yourself as a woman and nor does anyone else.

>>> Too bad if you can't deal with simple facts. Argumentum ad nauseam.
>>
>> A woman is a female human being. Trans women are female. Sure, they have
>> a male reproductive system, but gender is not sex and sex is not gender.
>
> Of course it's not, as already explained. People don't have gender.
> So-called 'trans women' are not female...they're male and they're
> delusional (like you).

Then why do we refer to women femininely and to men in masculine way?
They do clearly have a gender, and we would refer to them as their
sex... Wait, there are people whose gender does not match their sex
assigned at birth. We should refer as who they are instead of how they
look like.

>>> Not difficult at all. It's either one or the other.

>>> A DNA profile will unequivocally determine if you are male or female.
>>> That's how they identify body parts.
>>
>> An MtF DNA, that's for sure.
>
> All you need for an indisputable determination.

Yes, but DNA is not everything.

>>> And you'll still be an emotional man with soft skin, man-boobs,
>>> redistributed fat and a fucked up hormonal system.
>>
>> Well, we all know that wrecking your hormonal system is a risk. If you
>> have removed your sex organs responsible for production of sex hormones,
>> you have to take them in the form of medicine for the rest of your days.
>> You will survive without them, but it is highly not recommended except
>> in case of emergency.
>
> The lengths some people go to in order to pursue their delusions...

It's not a delusion, being transgender is not a mental illness. It used
to be seen back in the day, but that's because it was underresearched
and transphobia had greatly influenced results achieved back in the day.

>>> You're a female impersonator with a dick. Quite likely, not a very
>>> convincing one. No more convincing than the current Jeopardy winner
>>> Robert 'Amy' Schneider - a man with a string of fake pearls in a
>>> dress.
>>
>> It depends how passing you are. Some people are openly trans, others
>> prefer to be secret about it. Even though I don't fully pass as a cis
>> woman, it doesn't change who I am - a transgender female.
>
> You don't pass as a real woman because you're not, and never will be,
> either female or a woman. Quite possibly you are a homosexual,
> attracted to men, and unable to cope with your sexual
> disorientation... so you deal with it by pretending to be a woman.

What if I am a lesbian trans woman? Now that's a different story. Stop
being so transphobic and find your local PFLAG chapter. Why would anyone
transition to escape homophobia, just to face something worse:
transphobia from individuals like you?

>>> Find a therapist to get over you delusions instead of wasting money on
>>> 'woke' charlatans who peddle pointless 'gender affirmation'. You'll
>>> never be a woman. Get used to it.
>>
>> Nice advertisement for proven-to-work-with-disastrous-results conversion
>> therapy. This practice isn't taught anymore by anyone in America. Dr.
>> Kenny Zucker is stuck in 20th century and his ideas are better left in
>> the past.
>
> There is no need for 'conversion therapy' because conversion from one
> sex to another is simply impossible! Disastrous results (suicide etc)
> are what come from gender appropriating 'gender affirmation' therapy!

When gender-affirming care actually improves patient's life and lowers
suicide rates? Chances are your therapist is gender-affirming, but you
might have not noticed this because you're cis. UCSF (my
gender-affirming care provider) has too much to lose. There is no room
for experimenting with Sasha Ayad's quackery.

Conversion therapy? Everyone defines it as practices that change
someone's sexual orientation and/or gender identity and they really
don't work. It is *not* what you think it is.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 1, 2022, 3:39:59 PM1/1/22
Eggs are trans people in denial. There is even a spam imageboard
consisted of 16 year-olds creating online memes about them.

https://old.reddit.com/r/egg_irl/

Just please don't interact here, you (and I) are too old to interact
with people here. Old people shouldn't drive their carts into places
full of trans youngsters.

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:04 PM1/4/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:31:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
And yet DNA can unequivocally determine M or F. Sure there are
variations among humans. But the binary nature of DNA is a proven
fact.

>>> You can get hormones of another sex.
>>
>> That makes no difference to what sex you are. You are merely fucking
>> your body up with hormones that don't belong.
>
>There has been multiple studies that show HRT is safe to use. Sure, it
>has risks that have to be considered, but they are definitely worth
>improvement in quality of my life.

But you're not replacing (missing) hormones. You're adding NEW ones
that don't belong in your body. And that WILL fuck you up.

>>> You can affirm your gender through surgery.
>>
>> Castration and/or a penectomy have ZERO effect on what sex you are.
>> Have both and you will end up a dickless and castrated male eunuch
>> (e.g. a hijra).
>
>You literally change primary sex characteristics to get working traits
>of another sex, so it absolutely has some effects on my sex.

Working traits? Not really. A fake clit will never work like a real
one. I suppose you can piss through a fake vagina, but it'll never
give you a vaginal orgasm.

>Look, I'm non-op, I like the bottom I have now. Our bodies are nothing
>more than a shell where our consciousness lives. Trans women come in all
>varieties made by Universe Inc.

You'll never find a man as non-op. Better get the op and you might be
able to fool a man, if only temporarily. As for varieties of female
impersonators, I agree. Some are effeminate, some are really butch,
like Robert 'Amy' Schneider the current Jeopardy winner.

>>> Changing DNA and/or chromosomes is not the goal of gender-affirming care.
>>
>> 'Gender affirming care' is delusion-feeding 'woke' horseshit and has
>> ZERO effect on what sex you are. DNA never lies.
>
>Sex is a spectrum, with all quirks coming. There is more than just XX
>and XY, for example X, XXY, XYY, XXYY and so on. Even then, biological
>sex cannot be reduced to chromosomes and DNA. For example, male and
>female voices aren't that different, with main differences being the
>size of larynx and oral cavity. However, these characteristics can be
>changed through training designed to make voice perceived as more
>feminine/masculine.

Even allowing for the occasional freak of nature, and most delusional
gender appropriators are not that, biological sex IS determined by
DNA.

>>> In some people deemed "male", they seem to produce large amounts of
>>> estrogen.
>>
>> Perhaps they've been taking hormone supplements. Whatever the reason,
>> they will ALWAYS be male. Effeminate, perhaps, but always male.
>
>There are effeminate men who have gone so far as passing as a cis woman,
>sure, but I feel more comfortable as a trans woman. Male and female are
>sexes, a man and a woman are genders.

A man and a woman are sexes not genders, as explained in the other
post. Man = male, woman = female. That's just the way it is.

>>> And that's differentiating between femininity and masculinity in
>>> nouns/pronouns. It also has to do with people.
>>
>> No, it doesn't, necessarily. The noun 'manliness' is, in some
>> languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Polish), of the feminine gender,
>> simply because of the word ending. Figure that one out.
>
>I know someone who speaks Polish and they said the noun 'manliness' is
>of masculine gender. You're wrong on this.

The word is 'meskosc'. The -sc ending is what makes it feminine
gender. As again.

Similarly in Spanish it's la masculinidad, la hombria, la
virilidad...ALL feminine gender on account of the word endings.

Need I go on?

>>> What with hijras in India?
>>
>> Typically born as male and subsequently choose castration and
>> penectomies ; a few are true intersex freaks with genitalia of both
>> sexes. A country with a population of 1.4 billion is bound to produce
>> a certain number of freaks.
>
>And what's wrong with those people? Nothing. Life's hard for intersex
>folks thanks to people like you.

Life is never fair. That's simply the way it is. It's a deformity
and people often react negatively to deformities.

>>> A woman is a female human being. Trans women are female. Sure, they have
>>> a male reproductive system, but gender is not sex and sex is not gender.
>>
>> Of course it's not, as already explained. People don't have gender.
>> So-called 'trans women' are not female...they're male and they're
>> delusional (like you).
>
>Then why do we refer to women femininely and to men in masculine way?

Because they're female and male respectively

>They do clearly have a gender, and we would refer to them as their
>sex...

Sme thing, except that gender is a misnomer for sex.

>Wait, there are people whose gender does not match their sex
>assigned at birth. We should refer as who they are instead of how they
>look like.

That's not real world. There's absolutelty no reason to refer to
female impersonators and gender appropriators as female when who they
are is male.

>>> An MtF DNA, that's for sure.
>>
>> All you need for an indisputable determination.
>
>Yes, but DNA is not everything.

But it's enough to tell you unequivocally what you are. Should you
ever be found dismembered, God forbid, the coroner will be able to
identify you as male from just one body part.

>>> Well, we all know that wrecking your hormonal system is a risk. If you
>>> have removed your sex organs responsible for production of sex hormones,
>>> you have to take them in the form of medicine for the rest of your days.
>>> You will survive without them, but it is highly not recommended except
>>> in case of emergency.
>>
>> The lengths some people go to in order to pursue their delusions...
>
>It's not a delusion, being transgender is not a mental illness. It used
>to be seen back in the day, but that's because it was underresearched
>and transphobia had greatly influenced results achieved back in the day.

It cerainly IS a delusion. You simply cannot change the sex you were
assigned at birth without a full DNA transplant which we know is
impossible. All the 'woke' research in the world will never change
that.

>>> It depends how passing you are. Some people are openly trans, others
>>> prefer to be secret about it. Even though I don't fully pass as a cis
>>> woman, it doesn't change who I am - a transgender female.
>>
>> You don't pass as a real woman because you're not, and never will be,
>> either female or a woman. Quite possibly you are a homosexual,
>> attracted to men, and unable to cope with your sexual
>> disorientation... so you deal with it by pretending to be a woman.
>
>What if I am a lesbian trans woman? Now that's a different story.

Then you're going to have even less luck if you keep your dick.

>Stop being so transphobic and find your local PFLAG chapter. Why would anyone
>transition to escape homophobia, just to face something worse:
>transphobia from individuals like you?

Since there are no 'trans' people who have successfully changed sex,
transphobia®™ cannot and does not exist. We treat delusional people
such as yourself with the derision you deserve and have brought upon
yourself.

And I note that the 'trans' industry has borrowed this 'phobia' shite
from the marketing arm of the homosexual industry, as if to say, "you
don't hate us, you're afraid of us." Total horseshit, of course. But
good marketing.

>>> Nice advertisement for proven-to-work-with-disastrous-results conversion
>>> therapy. This practice isn't taught anymore by anyone in America. Dr.
>>> Kenny Zucker is stuck in 20th century and his ideas are better left in
>>> the past.
>>
>> There is no need for 'conversion therapy' because conversion from one
>> sex to another is simply impossible! Disastrous results (suicide etc)
>> are what come from gender appropriating 'gender affirmation' therapy!
>
>When gender-affirming care actually improves patient's life and lowers
>suicide rates?

It reinforces delusions, nothing more. The underlying problem remains
unchanged.

>Chances are your therapist is gender-affirming, but you
>might have not noticed this because you're cis.

I have absolutely no need for a therapist, especially a 'wokey'.

> UCSF (my
>gender-affirming care provider) has too much to lose. There is no room
>for experimenting with Sasha Ayad's quackery.

But gender-affirming care IS quackery of the worst possible kind.

>Conversion therapy? Everyone defines it as practices that change
>someone's sexual orientation and/or gender identity and they really
>don't work. It is *not* what you think it is.

So what do YOU think it is?

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:04 PM1/4/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 20:39:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
So much for gender having any relevance to m/f people.
'Trans people' are mentally ill delusionals in denial.

>Just please don't interact here, you (and I) are too old to interact
>with people here. Old people shouldn't drive their carts into places
>full of trans youngsters.

These gullible and impressionable so-called 'trans youngsters' are
being driven by Facebook, TikTok and the mass media to be delusional.
Being 'trans' is the new 'gay', it's fashionable(!). In almost all
cases, there's nothing the fuck wrong with them!

%

Jan 4, 2022, 5:11:04 PM1/4/22
the problem lies with those that think there's no problem