Just found the original BW Rattrap (in original 1996 carded packaging), and also got WFC Kingdom G1 Tracks

Rodimus_2316

Jan 18, 2022, 8:14:58 PM1/18/22
I'd heard others here of finding out-of-production TF toys at their stores, but I never ever thought it would happen to me! The original Rattrap toy is cool, just lift the tail and he's in robot mode. Tracks was also too, as he felt a lot like a MP-style figure. I have yet to try to transform him to car or car-jet mode. Both great toys!

- Rodimus_2316

Rodimus_2316

Jan 18, 2022, 8:23:39 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:14:58 PM UTC-8, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> I'd heard others here of finding out-of-production TF toys at their stores, but I never ever thought it would happen to me! The original Rattrap toy is cool, just lift the tail and he's in robot mode. Tracks was also too, as he felt a lot like a MP-style figure. I have yet to try to transform him to car or car-jet mode. Both great toys!
>

> - Rodimus_2316

Oh yeah, and I found them at my local Wal-Mart. Forgot to say that.

- Rodimus_2316

Irrellius Spamticon

Jan 18, 2022, 11:56:19 PM1/18/22
Walmart did a reissue of the original Rattrap, Cheetor, Optimus Primal, and Megatron in 2021, they hit some Walmarts a lot and other Walmarts baeely at all.

Rodimus_2316

Jan 19, 2022, 12:07:22 AM1/19/22
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks! I'll try looking for the others next time I go there. :)

- Rodimus_2316