Which transformers have red faces?

Irrellius Spamticon

Mar 14, 2023, 11:14:52 PM3/14/23
So I had to move my desk the other day to make sure the guy fixing the cieling didn't get plaster inside my computer, and I found a red face my cat had apparently batted under the desk. It's a transformer toy with a mouth and 2 individual eyes in a very Tracks like color. It's approximately deluxe or MP scale, and very Neo-G1 style. It doesn't go to any of the bots that the cat pulled off the shelf onto the floor.

I can't think of who it might go to though. I can think of Tracks, Swerve, and Slag toys, as well as MP Ironhide and Grapple have changeable faces, but I do not know who this red face could have come from. I can' t think of toys who have a red face

Zobovor

Mar 15, 2023, 4:40:32 PM3/15/23
On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 9:14:52 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon wrote:

> I can't think of who it might go to though. I can think of Tracks, Swerve, and Slag toys, as well as MP Ironhide and Grapple have changeable faces, but I do not know who this red face could have come from. I can' t think of toys who have a red face

You have a lot of third party toys that I've probably never heard of. Aside from Tracks and Swerve and Slag, all I can think of is Hubcap (more of an orange color really) or Wildrider or Breakdown.

Can you upload a picture of it somewhere?

Zob (and why is his face red? Is he embarrassed?)