RID Fortress Maximus Exclusive? WTF?

TJMD

May 15, 2002, 12:43:15 AM5/15/02
From Transfandom.com info baby!

http://store.yahoo.com/actionfigurexpress/tranformaxac.html

Huge 2 foot tall robot/city/defense fortress triple changer. Comes with a
mid-sized Transformer robot/computer console that changes into the head of
the large robot, then the mid-sized robot's head turns into a smaller
robot. Arsenal of secret reveal weaponry in all modes. Ramps and "garages"
and storage areas in city mode for use with many different scales of cars.
Featured prominently at the end of the cartoon series of in Robots in
Disguise. Shipping in original Japanese packaging! Rereleased by Hasbro.

Estimated ship date: August 2002 (subject to change without notice)
Availability: Contact us for availability.

26563090$99.95, 2/$179.98

Holy freezing clicks! FORT MAX!

TJMD

.. still shaking in anticipation of getting him.

Cyb

May 15, 2002, 1:28:29 AM5/15/02
On Wed, 15 May 2002 04:43:15 GMT, tj...@thetransformers.net (TJMD)
wrote:

<snip>

> Shipping in original Japanese packaging! Rereleased by Hasbro.

Haha, it's Car Robots overstock. Man, that series flopped big time
over there, eh? Still, pretty cool, though a tad on the expensive
side. Probably gonna end up like Primal Prime (IE, overpriced and
hard to find).

- Cyb. Though limited release makes sense due to the price tag.
http://www.angelfire.com/apes/axalon

Xyster the Battle Alicorn

May 15, 2002, 1:33:02 AM5/15/02
$100? For that kind of money, hopefully he'll have all the stuff that Brave
Max was missing. That pretender shell for Cerebros wouldn't hurt either.

Xyster
And Grand Max's big sword... with the spiffy handle to make it Omega Primes
weapon.

noname

May 15, 2002, 2:06:21 AM5/15/02
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pushs jaw back inplace, I hope this is true & does come out. Where
do you see anything about it being an exclusive to? & if it is one,
where is it exclusive too?

I really hope this badboy comes out (/end lamefandomness :D) , even
if I have to pay 100 $ u.s. it will be worth it! It would still be a
hell of a lot for a toy but fortmax is my fav

wrote:

>From Transfandom.com info baby!

noname

May 15, 2002, 2:14:45 AM5/15/02

The sword would be nice since it was in the show ( it was right? been
a while since I watched it heh), & so would the guns, but I dout they
would be as they or the pretender shell were sadly not in the toon (or
should I say anime?)

TJMD

May 15, 2002, 2:52:31 AM5/15/02
moname...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

> Pushs jaw back inplace, I hope this is true & does come out. Where
> do you see anything about it being an exclusive to? & if it is one,
> where is it exclusive too?

Transfandom and Action Figures kinda stte it. It seems to be a be a FAO
Schwartz/Actionfigures.com Exclusive.

TJMD

.. watching tonights Buffy, and I wanna cry.

noname

May 15, 2002, 3:53:40 PM5/15/02
On Wed, 15 May 2002 06:52:31 GMT, tj...@thetransformers.net (TJMD)
wrote:

>moname...
>>
>Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>
>> Pushs jaw back inplace, I hope this is true & does come out. Where
>> do you see anything about it being an exclusive to? & if it is one,
>> where is it exclusive too?
>
>Transfandom and Action Figures kinda stte it. It seems to be a be a FAO
>Schwartz/Actionfigures.com Exclusive.

Ah ok

>TJMD
>
>.. watching tonights Buffy, and I wanna cry.

Spoilerspace
Space

Yea, I was disapointed with this episode. It pisses me off that they
killed her off, she was one of the beter actors. & willow evil? Just
can't see it inless shes a vampire bah... (are they gona kill her
off now as well?)

Quag Prime

May 15, 2002, 6:02:40 PM5/15/02
Isn't CR Max stripped of most of his original accesories? If so, I
don't think I'd buy one. If all the accesories are there however,
good-by C note!

-Quag

noname

May 15, 2002, 6:16:10 PM5/15/02
Yea he is but you can get remakes of them over the net I think
bwsidecuter is the one to ask for those or it could be kcc I allways
get mixed up on this stuff.

If you ever want a cheap max this is as low as the price is ever
gona get . Less you get lucky at a garagesale or some such

On 15 May 2002 15:02:40 -0700, quag_...@hotmail.com (Quag Prime)

Túrin

May 15, 2002, 9:38:12 PM5/15/02

Yes, a lot of the accessories are missing. I didn't get one when it
came out in Japan, but I did get most of the other CR toys (and then
felt horribly foolish when RD came out). I decided not to get it
because I figured I'd probably end up just being disappointed at the
lack of accessories, instead of enjoying what was there.

Now though, I think I may get it after all. It's a 2nd chance, and when
will it come again? And now I've seen the show, and he figures into it,
and I feel like I want it more than I did before, when it was just the
biggest TF and talked about a lot.

Túrin

Derik Smith

May 16, 2002, 1:25:44 AM5/16/02
TJMD wrote:

>Transfandom and Action Figures kinda stte it. It seems to be a be a FAO
>Schwartz/Actionfigures.com Exclusive.

The FAO Schwartz in the Mall of America has this cool thing going on.
They import and sell japanese Sentai Robos, slap on a gold sticker that says
it's an exclusive, in original japanese packaging, of next year's Power Rangers
Zord.

It sounds like this is the same deal. Japanese overstock. Which is cool,
in some ways. In others...

...it means we still don't get RiD Max a techspec, unless he gets a PVC.

-Derik
"You have zero talent. Give up writing." -Yuki Eiri, Gravitation
"Those fiends! They're shortpacking *everything* now!" -Zob
I probably don't care what you think