Will "Holiday Medix" make it for the holidays?

Irrellius Spamticon

Dec 3, 2022, 8:20:02 PM12/3/22
So today one of our normal leak sources showed off "Holiday Medix" a holiday redeco of Medix, a character we don't have a regular version of, unless you count Timelines or Rescue Bots. Of course the name is apparently not finalized, o it could be anyone.

It's a repaint of Crankcase, and it's really weird that Hasbro wouldn't have had it ready for Black Friday if it's in fact a holiday toy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=451011600552128&set=pcb.451011873885434

So wtf is this?

Zobovor

Dec 3, 2022, 8:33:34 PM12/3/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 6:20:02 PM UTC-7, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:

> So wtf is this?

Your guess is as good as mine. The color scheme doesn't particularly reflect any traditional holiday colors, so I'm not sure who's calling it "Holiday Medix" or whether that's going to be the official name of the toy or not.

Giving him the Crankcase body but the Burn-Out head is an interesting mash-up. But, it really does look like a case of somebody at Hasbro going, "Well, now that we've paid for the Crankcase tooling, what other character does he kinda-sorta look like so we can resell the toy to consumers again?"

Not something I have a particularly strong desire to own. It will be interesting to see if it ends up becoming a Walgreens exclusive or something.

Zob (the rescue theme would fit, certainly)