Does anyone have "H27W CONQUEST AND H28 OCTAVIAN SET OF 2 FIGURES | NEWAGE THE LEGENDARY HEROES"?

Rodimus_2316

Nov 3, 2022, 5:38:33 PM11/3/22
I found it on tfsource.com, and I remember someone here saying not to buy from them, and gave two links I have saved at home. Here's the tfsource one that was sent to my email:

https://tfsource.com/3rd-party-figures/h27w-conquest-and-h28-octavian-set-of-2-figures-newage-the-legendary-heroes/

Please LMK your thoughts.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 3, 2022, 5:45:19 PM11/3/22
https://showzstore.com/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-ultra-magnus_p2476.html

TFW2005 has countless stories of customers having their credit card information compromised by TFSource, and it's apparently happened multiple times over a period of years, which is somewhat concerning.

I personally have switched to sites like TFSafari, TF Direct, and ShowZStore - better prices and reliability. BBTS is based domestically, which is nice, but their prices are usually higher and their shipping is a bit slow.

#YMMV/FWIW

Rodimus_2316

Nov 3, 2022, 5:58:47 PM11/3/22
Thanks, but I was also wondering if anyone had that toy, and had thoughts on how it is.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 4, 2022, 8:12:33 AM11/4/22
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-armored-ultra-magnus.1199879/

Folks seem to like it. I don't collect Legends or I'd spring for one of these myself. Hopefully MFT will upscale it...

Codigo Postal

Nov 4, 2022, 9:10:11 AM11/4/22
Also, I'm floored that TFSource is charging $130 for a figure that other retailers are selling for $78.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 10, 2022, 5:21:09 PM11/10/22
Thanks for your help. I searched those 3 sites, and found the figure (I think) on just two of them:

https://www.tfsafari.com/products/na-newage-h27w-h-27w-conquest-h28-h-28-octavian-new-age?variant=40051235684465
https://showzstore.com/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-ultra-magnus_p2476.html

Are these the same toy from my first link from tfsource.com?

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 10, 2022, 11:57:53 PM11/10/22
Sure looks like it. ShowZ seems to have dropped the price to $73 - not a bad deal. This is the month for discounts, with 11.11 and Black Friday.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 12, 2022, 12:25:43 AM11/12/22
Having problems setting up an account with ShowZstore.com. Confirmation email won't reach my email account. Please help.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 12, 2022, 8:50:39 PM11/12/22
Sorry man, no idea. I think they have a rep that posts on TFW2005 - maybe try posting over there in their Showzstore thread.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 13, 2022, 5:29:43 PM11/13/22
I contacted ShowZ. I they helped me setup an account. Thanks, though. :)

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 14, 2022, 6:44:56 PM11/14/22
Let us know what you think of the figure when it arrives!

Rodimus_2316

Nov 18, 2022, 8:50:24 PM11/18/22
Just got it off ShowZStore for $72.99. Also found something I've been DYING to get: a MP-like BW Transmetal Rattrap!

https://showzstore.com/transart-bwm-07-transmetal-rattrap_p3852.html

Will have to wait until I have more money to get this.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

- Rodimus_2316