Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Does anyone have "H27W CONQUEST AND H28 OCTAVIAN SET OF 2 FIGURES | NEWAGE THE LEGENDARY HEROES"?

Rodimus_2316

Nov 3, 2022, 5:38:33 PM11/3/22
I found it on tfsource.com, and I remember someone here saying not to buy from them, and gave two links I have saved at home. Here's the tfsource one that was sent to my email:

https://tfsource.com/3rd-party-figures/h27w-conquest-and-h28-octavian-set-of-2-figures-newage-the-legendary-heroes/

Please LMK your thoughts.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 3, 2022, 5:45:19 PM11/3/22
https://showzstore.com/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-ultra-magnus_p2476.html

TFW2005 has countless stories of customers having their credit card information compromised by TFSource, and it's apparently happened multiple times over a period of years, which is somewhat concerning.

I personally have switched to sites like TFSafari, TF Direct, and ShowZStore - better prices and reliability. BBTS is based domestically, which is nice, but their prices are usually higher and their shipping is a bit slow.

#YMMV/FWIW

Rodimus_2316

Nov 3, 2022, 5:58:47 PM11/3/22
Thanks, but I was also wondering if anyone had that toy, and had thoughts on how it is.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 4, 2022, 8:12:33 AM11/4/22
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-armored-ultra-magnus.1199879/

Folks seem to like it. I don't collect Legends or I'd spring for one of these myself. Hopefully MFT will upscale it...

Codigo Postal

Nov 4, 2022, 9:10:11 AM11/4/22
Also, I'm floored that TFSource is charging $130 for a figure that other retailers are selling for $78.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 10, 2022, 5:21:09 PM11/10/22
Thanks for your help. I searched those 3 sites, and found the figure (I think) on just two of them:

https://www.tfsafari.com/products/na-newage-h27w-h-27w-conquest-h28-h-28-octavian-new-age?variant=40051235684465
https://showzstore.com/newage-h27w-conquest-h28-octavian-ultra-magnus_p2476.html

Are these the same toy from my first link from tfsource.com?

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 10, 2022, 11:57:53 PM11/10/22
Sure looks like it. ShowZ seems to have dropped the price to $73 - not a bad deal. This is the month for discounts, with 11.11 and Black Friday.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 12, 2022, 12:25:43 AM11/12/22
Having problems setting up an account with ShowZstore.com. Confirmation email won't reach my email account. Please help.

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 12, 2022, 8:50:39 PM11/12/22
Sorry man, no idea. I think they have a rep that posts on TFW2005 - maybe try posting over there in their Showzstore thread.

Rodimus_2316

Nov 13, 2022, 5:29:43 PM11/13/22
I contacted ShowZ. I they helped me setup an account. Thanks, though. :)

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Nov 14, 2022, 6:44:56 PM11/14/22
Let us know what you think of the figure when it arrives!

Rodimus_2316

Nov 18, 2022, 8:50:24 PM11/18/22
Just got it off ShowZStore for $72.99. Also found something I've been DYING to get: a MP-like BW Transmetal Rattrap!

https://showzstore.com/transart-bwm-07-transmetal-rattrap_p3852.html

Will have to wait until I have more money to get this.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

- Rodimus_2316