Kingdom Red Alert Back in Stock on Hasbro Pulse

Zobovor

Sep 17, 2021, 1:33:50 PM9/17/21
Hasbro Pulse has got Kingdom Red Alert back in stock for anyone who still needs one!

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/back-in-stock/products/transformers-generations-war-for-cybertron-kingdom-deluxe-wfc-k38-red-alert

Better get while the gettin's good!

Zob (still no Overbite, but I'll take what I can get at this point)

Irrellius Spamticon

Sep 17, 2021, 7:46:48 PM9/17/21
Sold out yet again.

Zobovor

Sep 17, 2021, 8:54:46 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:46:48 PM UTC-6, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:

> Sold out yet again.

Sorry, sir. I posted as soon as I found out about it. (I've still got my order with Hobby Link Japan, so if you don't find one before February, hit me up.)

Zob (used to hate shopping online; then I loved it; now I've gone back to hating it again)