Legacy Minvera Images

Zobovor

Jun 22, 2022, 9:27:00 AMJun 22
Here are some pictures of the toy making the rounds this morning:

https://www.reddit.com/r/transformers/comments/vi3yz1/possible_legacy_minerva_first_look/

Honestly, she looks a lot better than Elita One does. I think Elita was the "pre-deco" and Minerva was what the toy was truly intended to be to begin with. Neither of them particularly resembles the Porsche 911, of course, which is an incredibly iconic sports car.

I wonder if the only reason Takara produced Minerva instead of Nightbeat was because somebody saw that the Porsche shared the same number with the emergency hotline phone number in America, and they wanted to do an emergency-themed vehicle to tie the two together in a weird sort of meta-joke.

It's also possible it's just a random coincidence, and that I woke up way too early this morning.

Zob (wakes up too early every morning, truth be told)

Evil King Macrocranios

Jun 25, 2022, 3:18:37 AMJun 25
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 6:27:00 AM UTC-7, Zobovor wrote:
> Here are some pictures of the toy making the rounds this morning:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/transformers/comments/vi3yz1/possible_legacy_minerva_first_look/

I guess the era of affordable G1 Minervas is over. Everyone's gonna want one now.

Zobovor

Jun 25, 2022, 11:20:59 AMJun 25
On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 1:18:37 AM UTC-6, evil.king.m...@gmail.com wrote:

> I guess the era of affordable G1 Minervas is over. Everyone's gonna want one now.

"Remind me to discuss your definition of 'affordable' some time!"—Windcharger, probably.

Zob (zobably)

Travoltron

Jun 25, 2022, 12:31:33 PMJun 25
Is she actually a Walgreens exclusive like the rumors stated?

Zobovor

Jun 25, 2022, 1:23:09 PMJun 25
On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 10:31:33 AM UTC-6, Travoltron wrote:

> Is she actually a Walgreens exclusive like the rumors stated?

I would assume so, but Hasbro hasn't even acknowledged that this toy exists yet. So, hard to say for sure.

Zob