TFcon Toronto 2023: July 14-16

Colin Douglas

Dec 2, 2022, 9:43:04 AM12/2/22
SAVE THE DATE!
[b]TFcon Toronto 2023 – Canada’s Premiere Transformers Collectors Event[/b] will take place July 14th to 16th at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale hotel.

Discounted hotel block information will be available shortly. We hope you can join us for what is going to be another amazing event.

https://www.tfcon.ca/

Colin Douglas

Dec 16, 2022, 8:52:38 AM12/16/22
On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 9:43:04 AM UTC-5, Colin Douglas wrote:
> SAVE THE DATE!
> TFcon Toronto 2023 – Canada’s Premiere Transformers Collectors Event[/b] will take place July 14th to 16th at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale hotel.
>
> Discounted hotel block information will be available shortly. We hope you can join us for what is going to be another amazing event.
>
> https://www.tfcon.ca/
https://www.tfcon.ca/tfcon-toronto-2023-hotel-block-online

Colin Douglas

Mar 20, 2023, 1:02:17 PM3/20/23