New retailer preorder list for 2023

Irrellius Spamticon

Mar 1, 2023, 9:33:52 PM3/1/23
So Hasbro changed up the preorder system through distributors and demanded our orders through the whole year with a deadline of Friday.

A lot of stuff we knew and stuff we didn't

Legacy Evolution

Titan Nemesis (October)

Commander Armada Optimus Prime

Leader wave 2 canceled
Leader Wave 3 Quakewave and TM2 Megatron
Leader wave 4 Armada Megatron and Blitzwing

Voyager wave 2 canceled
Voyager wave 3 Metalhawkx2 Twincast x1
Voyager wave 4 still codenames

Deluxe wave 3 Shadowstriker Prowl

Core wave 3 Alpha Trion, Nemesis Thundercracker

Studio Series
Commander SS86 Ultra Magnus

Leader wave 2 canceled
Leader wave 3 M7 Scourge + 86Sludge
Leader wave 4 M7 Scourge + 86Snarl

Voyager wave 2 canceled
Voyager wave 3 M7 Cheetor M7 Battletrap
Voyager wave 4 SS86 Ratchet

Deluxe wave 3 M7 Airrazor M7 Bumblebee

Core wave 2 cancled M7 Bumblebee Rumble86 repack
Core wave 3 M7 Bumblebee SS86 Frenzy

Generation Selects
Titan Guardian Robot
Deluxe Magnificus (June)
Voyager Predacon (Antagony) September
Deluxe Triggercon (October)

From the listings Hasbro has canceled wave 2 of Legacy Evolution and Studio Series this year to redistribute them in waves 3 and 4, so as of now nothing seems outright canceled just pushed back to later waves.

Irrellius Spamticon

Mar 1, 2023, 11:11:11 PM3/1/23
On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 8:33:52 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon wrote:
> So Hasbro changed up the preorder system through distributors and demanded our orders through the whole year with a deadline of Friday.
>
> A lot of stuff we knew and stuff we didn't
>
> Legacy Evolution
>
> Titan Nemesis (October)
>
> Commander Armada Optimus Prime
>
> Leader wave 2 canceled
> Leader Wave 3 Quakewave and TM2 Megatron

Skyquake sorry

> Leader wave 4 Armada Megatron and Blitzwing
>
> Voyager wave 2 canceled
> Voyager wave 3 Metalhawkx2 Twincast x1
> Voyager wave 4 still codenames

WFC Prime was probably Prime Prime

> Deluxe wave 3 Shadowstriker Prowl

Deluxe wave 4 WFC bumblebee

Zobovor

Mar 2, 2023, 6:40:46 AM3/2/23
On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 7:33:52 PM UTC-7, Irrellius Spamticon wrote:

> So Hasbro changed up the preorder system through distributors and demanded our orders through the whole year with a deadline of Friday.

I love insider info like this. Thanks for posting it.

> Titan Nemesis (October)

Welp, now I know when I need to cough up another $200...

> Core wave 3 Alpha Trion, Nemesis Thundercracker

Aww, a widdle itty bitty Alpha Trion? I can't wait.

> Commander SS86 Ultra Magnus

I have been saying for years now that we needed a Commander-class Ultra Magnus. Bring it on, baby!

> Deluxe Magnificus (June)

We already got Magnificus, though. (Never did order the thing, though. I probably need to at some point.)

> Deluxe Triggercon (October)

If this isn't Crankcase (obviously), I'm guessing it's Windsweeper, and I'm guessing it's a Needlenose remold. While I'm going out on a limb, I feel like they're going to end up reusing Beachcomber to give us Ruckus.

Zob (I don't drink and I know nothing)