The 2022 Transformers #HallofFame voting

Irrellius Spamticon

Sep 11, 2022, 10:45:07 AM9/11/22
Official from Hasbro

Calling all #Transformers Fans! We want to hear from YOU! The 2022 Transformers #HallofFame voting has officially kicked off! https://go.hasb.ro/3D3sIu7
Which new character from Transformers: Legacy is your favorite? The ruthless G2 Decepticon Jhiaxus? The powerful Laser Optimus Prime? Or are you excited to see the Pretenders back in action? As you all know, we lost a great ally and friend of the Transformers brand in December 2021. In honor of his legacy, we want to know who your favorite character is from Transformers: Animated! Don’t see your fave on the list? Nominate your pick in the write-in section!
Voting is open from now until 11:59 PM on September 15, 2022.

Zobovor

Sep 12, 2022, 6:49:23 PM9/12/22
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 8:45:07 AM UTC-6, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:

> Which new character from Transformers: Legacy is your favorite? The ruthless G2 Decepticon Jhiaxus? The powerful Laser Optimus Prime? Or are you excited to see the Pretenders back in action? As you all know, we lost a great ally and friend of the Transformers brand in December 2021. In honor of his legacy, we want to know who your favorite character is from Transformers: Animated!

Finally, some much-needed virtue signaling after the rather tone-deaf manner in which they were overwriting Wyatt's contributions by feeding them through the Floro Dery filter.

I cast a write-in vote for Animated Grimlock. I assume we're going to get a new toy of whoever wins, and I think that's just about the only one I would actually buy again.

Zob (not in a huge hurry to revisit the Animated aesthetic, honestly)