Cartoon Viewing Club Reminder for July 15, 2021

Zobovor

Jul 11, 2021, 7:40:10 PM7/11/21
We're looking at "Megatron's Master Plan" parts 1 and 2 for the months of July and August, effectively bringing our look at the original G1 cartoon to a close. It's taken us a few years to get to this point!

You can watch the episode for free right here:

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/113400/s02-e15-megatron-s-master-plan-part-1?start=true

Zob (got my Masters of the Universe Origins Tri-Clops action figure today... it's such a deliciously guilty pleasure to be collecting a new toy line)

Joseph Bardsley

Jul 14, 2021, 3:58:57 AM7/14/21
Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely congratulate you, Zob, for getting the CVC to this point, after so many years. It's a truly impressive achievement, and a powerful expression of your care for this fandom.

Thank you!

Joseph

Codigo Postal

Jul 14, 2021, 10:41:38 AM7/14/21
I want to echo that sentiment - catching up on previous CVC's has been a fun and thought-provoking diversion during the pandemic, so thanks Zob. And thanks to Joseph for your constant stream of positivity - something we need more of in this world!