Amazon Has LEGO Optimus Prime for $144

Zobovor

Nov 21, 2022, 6:06:08 PM11/21/22
Amazon is having an early Black Friday sale, in which you can get the LEGO Optimus Prime for $144:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Optimus-Building-Collectible-Transformers/dp/B09XSZCJWM/

I paid $170 for one at Walmart, but now I guess I'm going to return it and get it from Amazon instead.

Zob (not made of money... just protoplasm)

Codigo Postal

Nov 29, 2022, 4:30:15 PM11/29/22
Interested in your thoughts on this one. I've gone back and forth. This review didn't strike me as overly positive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTzIF599PgU).

Zobovor

Nov 29, 2022, 5:43:20 PM11/29/22
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 2:30:15 PM UTC-7, Codigo Postal wrote:

> Interested in your thoughts on this one.

Well, it's technically a Christmas gift, so I won't be opening it until then. But I imagine I'll spend at least part of Christmas day building it and writing about it.

Zob (it's gotta be better than the Built to Rule version, certainly)