Kingdom Spoiler Pack on Clearance at Walmart.com

Zobovor

Jun 20, 2022, 9:36:00 PM6/20/22
The Kingdom Spoiler Pack (with Yet Another Megatron and Purple Dinosaur Guy) is now $16.99 on clearance at Walmart.com, down from $59.67:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Toys-Generations-War-for-Cybertron-Series-Inspired-Leader-Class-Spoiler-Pack/234945305

Skelivore is the guy's name. I remember now.

Zob (guessing Walmart has a hell of a lot of these sets left over from last year)

Codigo Postal

Jun 20, 2022, 11:50:51 PM6/20/22
That's a phenomenal deal. I paid $26 the last time he went on sale and considered it a bargain. Netflix Megatron's joints are tight, his weapons peg in firmly, and his deco is probably the most striking and G1 yet.

Skelivore is not my bag. I like the concept, but the execution for all the Fossilizers was somewhat lacking. Disappointing after the great Weaponizers we got in Siege.

Irrellius Spamticon

Jun 21, 2022, 10:34:36 AM6/21/22
I would get it for Skelivore.... my GF likes purple

Zobovor

Jun 21, 2022, 8:01:49 PM6/21/22
On Monday, June 20, 2022 at 7:36:00 PM UTC-6, Zobovor wrote:

> The Kingdom Spoiler Pack (with Yet Another Megatron and Purple Dinosaur Guy) is now $16.99 on clearance at Walmart.com, down from $59.67

Just kidding! In a very Amazon-like move, the AI system that probably tracks sales across Walmart.com has seen fit to raise the price. The Kingdom Spoiler Pack is now $150.64. It's about two and a half times more expensive than the original MSRP, and nearly NINE TIMES the price that it was listed for less than 24 hours ago.

Hope everyone who wanted one got one while the getting was good, 'coz they sure ain't gonna sell now.

Zob (ridiculous price gouging is ridiculous)

Irrellius Spamticon

Jun 21, 2022, 8:35:14 PM6/21/22
Yeah I checked today and $150.64 on Walmart.com(well one of Walmart's hosted scalpers) as of 2 hours ago. I really hate how Walmart's website hosts these scalpers and quite a lot of Chinese knockoffs.

These never showed up in stores here. Only 1 Walmart in 45 miles carries Leader class Transformers, and they only got Coronation Starscream between last year and now.

Zobovor

Jul 27, 2022, 8:43:51 PM7/27/22
On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 6:01:49 PM UTC-6, Zobovor wrote:

> In a very Amazon-like move, the AI system that probably tracks sales across Walmart.com has seen fit to raise the price. The Kingdom Spoiler Pack is now $150.64. It's about two and a half times more expensive than the original MSRP, and nearly NINE TIMES the price that it was listed for less than 24 hours ago.

A week or two ago they dropped it down to close to $70, but I guess the price has finally stabilized and it's back to $59.67 again.

(The only reason I've been checking is because I see targeted advertising every time I check my e-mail, and I've been curious to see if they're still price gouging like mad. Guess they finally realized absolutely nobody is going to buy the set at the super-inflated price.)

Zob (I still can't mark down any clearance items at work... still sitting on snow tubes, can't figure out why they're not selling in July)

Irrellius Spamticon

Jul 28, 2022, 9:33:19 AM7/28/22
Just minute ago saw a "thousands of new rollbacks at Walmart" ad and it had many Transformers all at high prices sold by 3rd parties.I posted a comment asking if Rollbacks means Walmart exclusive products sold through scalpers at higher than retail and Walmart promptly deleted my comment. Reissue Astrotrain for $65, and Reissue BW Megs for $65 were the first two.