IDW's "King Grimlock" #2 and "Shattered Glass" #1 (SPOILERS)

Rodimus_2316

Sep 8, 2021, 1:07:50 PM9/8/21
SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/SPOILER SPACE/

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Grimlock_the_Defender

I wonder how long it'll take for Arko words to convince Grimlock to take on the Ancient One, and not just the Red Wizard, merely because he felt bad for the "Wood-bots", who had attacked the village "Angloria" and he and Arko had destroyed, as they had not been given a spark, and allowed to live on their own, just walking-deadwood. Arko told him that the necromancer Red Wizard made them, which made Grimlock say that and decide to get back at the Red Wizard, which is what the now-evil Ancient One wants, and is what Arko is trying to get through to Grimlock. In the end, she just walks off, saying, "You have nothing to teach me...you're just as weak as everyone else!"

Also interested who "Clatta" will turn out to be. I just get this feeling that he'll turn out to be another character.

Thoughts?

*****

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shattered_Glass_issue_1

Evil Autobot Blurr is given a bounty on good Decepticon Starscream, one of the small remaining Decepticon fugitives. He finds and approaches him and lies to him that he's on his side, but as they're travelling through this area (Cybertron?) with a lot of active volcanos, Starscream reveals he knew Blurr was being deceitful from the start, and begins to fight him. That's hard at first, as Blurr is fast, but Starscream outsmarts him, and gets him trapped in lava, covering his whole form and turning him into a cooled lava statue. Starscream then declares to himself, "You did what you promised, even if that wasn't your intention. You got me one step closer to who I needed to see. One step closer to MEGATRON."

Thoughts?

Also:
1) The good Decepticon that Blurr took out on story page 3 (in flashback) is Sixshot, right? Looks like him with different colors. And I'm guessing those are his dismembered remains on story pages 1-3?

2) Who were the others in the panel on story page 3 when Blurr is kicking Sixshot, or whoever? I think the guy at the top-left is Ultra Magnus.

3) Who was evil Ratchet operating on (and torturing) on story pages 2-4?

Found the list of all SG comics:

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Shattered_Glass_(fiction)

Are these all in chronological or production order, starting from the top-left Main Stories' "Shattered Glass", and each new one is to the right, then to the beginning of the second row, "Reunification," and so on? I admit I haven't read much of SG before now, so I could use help here to read more of its stories, and in the right order.

Also, I got the Alex Milne cover, which is a shot of evil Blurr's face looking right at you, with bullets sticking out of it, gun smoke coming out of the top of his gun, and liquids (energon?) coming out of the bullet holes. An obvious tribute to Marvel G2 #1's cover, which was done the same but with Optimus Prime. The covers to Shattered Glass #2, shown at the end of this book: One has a Milne cover for it, another past Marvel TF comic cover tribute. Won't say until it comes out at the end of the month.

- Rodimus_2316