TFcon Los Angeles 2022 announced: March 11–13

Colin Douglas

May 24, 2021, 1:39:14 PM5/24/21
TFcon LA 2019 had 50 guests from various Transformers media. You won’t want to miss TFcon LA 2022.

America’s Ultimate Transformers Fan Experience returns to Los Angeles the weekend of March 11 to 13, 2022 when #TFconLA will return to the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel & Convention Center (2500 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, California, 91505).

Discounted hotel block information, Exhibitor Registration, and Attendee Registration will be available in the near future. We are looking forward to hosting another unforgettable event on the West Coast with a massive guest list for you to enjoy.

https://www.tfconla.com/

Evil King Macrocranios

May 25, 2021, 3:24:03 AM5/25/21
> https://www.tfconla.com/

Okay so I just want to know how many of you west coast guys are looking at going to TFCon. These artists and writers ain't getting any younger. We lost David Wise last year. The opportunities to see these people speak and meet with them grow fewer and fewer with time.

I know some of you are rather anti-convention for whatever reasons but i was just wondering if the pandemic has changed your perspective any and made you more or less willing to venture forth to gatherings like this.

Irrellius Spamticon

May 25, 2021, 6:36:01 PM5/25/21
I was all ready to go last year when it was going to be in Chicago, that's only a 3 hour drive for me, but I can't swing another costal TFcon
I love conventions that aren't $1K a day and 1800 miles away.

Colin Douglas

Oct 30, 2021, 5:40:44 PM10/30/21
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:36:01 PM UTC-4, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:24:03 AM UTC-5, evil.king.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > https://www.tfconla.com/

TFcon Los Angeles 2022 tickets are now on sale: https://www.tfconla.com/tickets

Colin Douglas

Nov 15, 2021, 3:09:25 PM11/15/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 16, 2021, 4:07:04 PM11/16/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 17, 2021, 2:56:08 PM11/17/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 18, 2021, 2:04:23 PM11/18/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 19, 2021, 10:03:17 PM11/19/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 20, 2021, 3:51:07 PM11/20/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 21, 2021, 7:50:43 PM11/21/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 22, 2021, 3:56:15 PM11/22/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 23, 2021, 4:18:43 PM11/23/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 24, 2021, 8:07:55 PM11/24/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 25, 2021, 3:59:43 PM11/25/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 26, 2021, 7:50:46 PM11/26/21

Colin Douglas

Nov 28, 2021, 10:33:15 PM11/28/21

Colin Douglas

Dec 20, 2021, 8:18:39 PM12/20/21

Colin Douglas

Dec 24, 2021, 10:16:15 PM12/24/21

Colin Douglas

Dec 27, 2021, 9:20:08 PM12/27/21

Colin Douglas

Dec 30, 2021, 7:13:38 PM12/30/21

Colin Douglas

Jan 5, 2022, 11:26:59 PM1/5/22

Evil King Macrocranios

Jan 8, 2022, 8:20:55 PM1/8/22
Looks like all the old G1 writer guests are missing in action..or are they saving them for last?

I wonder if TFCon LA 2019 was the last great reunion of those guys.

Colin Douglas

Jan 9, 2022, 8:43:43 PM1/9/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 11, 2022, 9:55:45 PM1/11/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 14, 2022, 9:11:45 PM1/14/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 19, 2022, 8:52:45 PM1/19/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 22, 2022, 10:07:47 PM1/22/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 24, 2022, 11:10:50 PM1/24/22

Colin Douglas

Jan 31, 2022, 10:07:05 PM1/31/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 5, 2022, 9:54:40 PM2/5/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 7, 2022, 8:22:47 PM2/7/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 8, 2022, 6:52:48 PM2/8/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 9, 2022, 9:17:49 PM2/9/22

Evil King Macrocranios

Feb 13, 2022, 4:47:02 PM2/13/22
On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 6:54:40 PM UTC-8, Colin Douglas wrote:

> https://www.tfconla.com/transformers-writer-ron-friedman-to-attend-tfcon-los-angeles-2022
> https://www.tfconla.com/transformers-writer-flint-dille-to-attend-tfcon-los-angeles-2022

Super neat announcements but at this point I kinda don't want to be in the pool of suspects who killed Flint Dille or Ron Friedman with the covidaids.

Colin Douglas

Feb 13, 2022, 11:27:39 PM2/13/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 15, 2022, 6:05:30 PM2/15/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 16, 2022, 8:23:05 PM2/16/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 17, 2022, 10:38:24 PM2/17/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 18, 2022, 6:16:42 PM2/18/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 23, 2022, 9:16:53 PM2/23/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 26, 2022, 10:30:51 PM2/26/22

Colin Douglas

Feb 28, 2022, 2:58:24 PM2/28/22

Colin Douglas

Mar 1, 2022, 11:20:13 PM3/1/22

Colin Douglas

Mar 3, 2022, 11:48:23 AM3/3/22

Colin Douglas

Mar 4, 2022, 1:48:23 PM3/4/22

Colin Douglas

Mar 6, 2022, 12:45:00 AM3/6/22

Zobovor

Mar 10, 2022, 10:21:22 PM3/10/22
On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 10:45:00 PM UTC-7, Colin Douglas wrote:

<snip>

Wait, this is tomorrow?! You could have provided some advance notice or something...

In all seriousness, I admire your dedication. Lots of exciting guests. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Zob

Evil King Macrocranios

Mar 18, 2022, 1:55:24 AM3/18/22
I am currently watching this video of the dealer room from TFCon LA 2022 but at .25 speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7gm8PiYq0

I love looking at all the tables full of vintage G1. It's just like being there. It's great. I guess nowadays the next best thing to being there is the YouTube.