Guardian Robot Pre-Sale, Plus Jazzworthy Jazz

Zobovor

Mar 1, 2023, 11:02:19 PM3/1/23
Limited quantities of the Origin Jazz toy went on pre-sale at Hasbro Pulse yesterday. I won't even bother posting a link. It sold out almost immediately. I missed the window.

Also, the long-awaited blue-and-white Guardian Robot, the redeco of Siege Omega Supreme, also went up for pre-sale. We're now living a world where a redeco of an existing Titan-class toy, with all production costs already spent and recouped, still retails for $199.99. That's kind of crazy. Omega Supreme was $160 in 2019. That's a huge jump.

Hasbro Pulse is sold out now (I imagine there are people armybuilding this guy, as crazy as that seems), but Big Bad Toy Store still has him in stock:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/232486

So expensive. I'm so torn on wanting this guy, but also wanting to wait for the price to go down. He's not an important core character (his name is literally "Guardian Robot"), so I think the subset of fans who want to own one is smaller than usual. So maybe that means they are producing fewer of them? At the same time, though, he's a potential armybuilder. There are going to be people on the planet who buy two, or three, or ten. It will happen. You know it. So, I dunno.

Zob (probably only ordering one, realistically)

William A. Rendfeld

Mar 2, 2023, 8:02:53 AM3/2/23
I got lucky and snagged both. I just hope I can find a new place before they both ship.

Travoltron

Mar 2, 2023, 8:53:37 AM3/2/23
On 3/1/2023 8:02 PM, Zobovor wrote:
> Limited quantities of the Origin Jazz toy went on pre-sale at Hasbro Pulse yesterday. I won't even bother posting a link. It sold out almost immediately. I missed the window.

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-legacy-evolution-buzzworthy-bumblee-origin-autobot-jazz-action-figure-target-exclusive/-/A-87084806

Zobovor

Mar 3, 2023, 3:28:59 PM3/3/23
On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 6:53:37 AM UTC-7, Travoltron wrote:

> https://www.target.com/p/transformers-legacy-evolution-buzzworthy-bumblee-origin-autobot-jazz-action-figure-target-exclusive/-/A-87084806

I appreciate you, sir. Thank you.

Zob